PDA

View Full Version : Need some help choosing

MeahOoh
08-12-2004, 09:17 AM
I have spent

that past couple of days reading about and researching all of these 'mone products and each one confuses me more

and more. I have found these to have the most positive feedback on various websites:
Chikara
AE/m
PI/m
NPA
I am

not sure which one(s) I should buy so I will start off by telling you a little bit about myself and my goals so

maybe someone could recommend a product that best fits my needs.
I am 5'8"(1m 74cm), 170lbs(77kg). I am also young

and built. My looks are average (maybe even a little above average but still nothing special). I have recently broke

up with my gf and I was looking to use the help of 'mones to "re-attract" her but also to attract other females in

order to produce that jelousy/competition effect. Not only am I looking for a social attraction but also a sexual

attraction which could lead to hooking up, intimate relations, sex, etc.
I am not rich so please keep the total

below say... $150? $100?

Your help is greatly appreciated and thank you to anyone who replies.

bjf
08-12-2004, 09:26 AM
Chikara and NPA.

Don't get

the PI.

Some like AE, but Chikara has all three of those mones in it, with less none. However, adding the

NPA (none + secret mone) with the Chikara will erase that concern.

MeahOoh
08-12-2004, 09:31 AM
Chikara and NPA.

Don't get the PI.

Some like AE, but Chikara has all three of those mones in it, with less none. However,

adding the NPA (none + secret mone) with the Chikara will erase that concern.Thanks for the prompt response.

If I do get these two, what proportions/dosage should I be using?

bjf
08-12-2004, 09:37 AM
Everybody is still figuring that out

as chikara is a new product, and it differs for each person anyway.

You are probably going to want to use 2-4

sprays of chikara and 1-3 dabs of NPA.

MeahOoh
08-12-2004, 09:57 AM
It seems like everybody is

buying Chikara. Is it because it works really well? Is it because of the 4 EXTRA 'mones? Or maybe it's because

it's new? What do you think would be a good choice if I wanted just unscented products to apply seperately or mix

with my cologne?

bjf
08-12-2004, 10:03 AM
it has four new mones that do things

others can't. screw your other cologne.

MeahOoh
08-12-2004, 10:10 AM
screw your other

cologne.nicely put :thumbsup:

oscar
08-12-2004, 10:29 AM
MeahOoh,

Chikara and NPA is a

great combination. Chikara provides a nice fragrance as well as a wide range of pheromonal components, and NPA does

a really nice job of kicking up the sexual attraction.

It might also be a good idea to have something on the

other end of the spectrum to amp up the sociability factor. I know it wasn't on your list, but SOE unscented would

probably be a good choice for this purpose.

I'm not sure if you still get a discount coupon code when you

register for the forum, but if you did you could probably pick up Chikara, NPA, and u/SOE for a little over $100

after the discount.
If the $50 for u/SOE is a stretch for your wallet right now, you could just get a short stack

of the gels to see if it's something you might want to add to your arsenal at a later date.

Good Luck!

Oscar :)

MeahOoh
08-12-2004, 11:06 AM
Thanks, Oscar, for the advice.

For now I'm just going to stick to the Chikara and NPA. I don't want to make my arsenal too big because this will

result in a dependency on 'mones. For now I just plan on using them to give me that small, temporary boost that I

need. :)