PDA

View Full Version : hydroxycut

TRock
08-11-2004, 09:59 PM
well i will be going on

hydroxycut for the next 8 weeks or until i have a minimal amount of body fat left. i'll let you guys know if the

claims are true or not. they had 2 separate studies where people did cardio for 30 mins a day(5 times a week) and

ate 2000 calories a day. 1 group lost 12 pounds while the other group lost 10 or something. i go to the gym 5-6 days

a week and sometimes twice a day but can't seem to lose this last 15 pounds or so pounds of fat i have spread out

through my body. 1 reason is because i eat too much. so i'm gonna use the plan that hydroxycut users used during

their study. but the only thing is i'll be doing atleast 1 hr of cardio maybe more if i'm feeling good.

btw 1

reason i'm trying to do this is because i'm getting into european brand clothing and is it me or if your waste is

not a 30 and you're not muscular, the clothing line isn't for you.

SweetBrenda
08-11-2004, 10:42 PM
Let us know how it worked for

you. 8 weeks wow seems like a long time.Good luck on that Trock.

Holmes
08-12-2004, 07:27 AM
btw 1 reason i'm

trying to do this is because i'm getting into european brand clothing and is it me or if your waste is not a 30 and

you're not muscular, the clothing line isn't for you.

Definitely true.

CptKipling
08-12-2004, 09:13 AM
What's "European brand

clothing"?

TRock
08-12-2004, 09:18 AM
like diesel, ben sherman etc.

Holmes
08-12-2004, 09:29 AM
Superlovers. :D

DAdams91982
08-12-2004, 09:31 AM
Well... first off, Drop

Hydroxycut, and go with something like Lipo-6 or the ever so wonderful E/C/A or E/C/Y stack. All can be found

cheap, at www.1fast400.com (http://www.1fast400.com),

Next Drop the 1 hour of cardio, That is

terribly muscle wasting way of doing it. Look into some HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training). 20 minutes of

that will BLOW away 1 hr of being a rat in a wheel on the treadmill.

These are just some suggestions... Just

ask if you want any more advise.

Adams

TRock
08-12-2004, 09:44 AM
thanks i will look into the

products you suggested. i've bought the bottle of hydroxycut already so i don't want it to go waste. i'll

probably finish that bottle. but i'll definitely try the HIIT right away if that can save me 1 hr.

Holmes
08-12-2004, 09:46 AM
Look into some

HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training). 20 minutes of that will BLOW away 1 hr of being a rat in a wheel on the

treadmill.

How does HIIT work?

DAdams91982
08-12-2004, 09:48 AM
thanks i will

look into the products you suggested. i've bought the bottle of hydroxycut already so i don't want it to go waste.

i'll probably finish that bottle. but i'll definitely try the HIIT right away if that can save me 1 hr.

Dont worry.. that bottle of hydroxycut will go quick.. based on the suggested dosing. (Hydroxycut is just way

underdosed on certain ingredients), and missing a few key ones that should be in there.

Oh yeah... just in case

you didnt know what ECA ECY was...

Ephedrine/Caffine/Asprin
Ephedrine/Caffine/Yohimbine

Also my favorite

Clenbutorol.

Its good to cycle the ECA with Clen.... for wicked synergy.

HIIT is great, because it

perserves muscle.

Adams

DAdams91982
08-12-2004, 09:49 AM
How does HIIT

work?
Its just really intense interval training

My way of doing it is 30 sec sprint/1 minute jog.
and

keep on cycling it till your time is up.

I would suggest starting out at like 8 minutes, and work your way up.

Adams

ManBeast
08-12-2004, 09:57 AM
HIIT is badass. I tend to do it

on a rowing machine at high resitance (not weight stack), I'll go 35 seconds hardcore, then 25 seconds 50-60%,

repeat until ready to die. I've never gone more than 10 minutes, and it's great.
If your hydroxycut doesn't have

ephedra or any of the "real" fatburners in it, you might not get the results you want. Also, any company-sponsored

study is BS in my mind. The suppliment reccomendations you have been given are sound, I'd avoid clen at this point

though... Especially if you haven't messed around with powerful stimulant based fatburners before.
I guess I'll

never get to be in those "Euro" Clothes... because I don't have small enough hips to get a 30" waist! Although

I've got the muscular thing comin in nice.

MB

Sesshoumaru
08-12-2004, 02:10 PM
Hydroxycut is grass in a

capsule.

DAdams91982
08-12-2004, 02:30 PM
Hydroxycut is grass in a capsule.
Very much agreed.

Adams

P.S. dont forget

your good fats... Flax Oil, Fish Oil, and my favorite... Sesathin by Avant Labs.

CptKipling
08-12-2004, 03:20 PM
like diesel, ben

sherman etc.
I just bought some Ben Sherman jeans ;)

bryanm
08-28-2004, 04:57 PM
im sorry to say this guys but

hiit actually burns more muscle than you think because your urning an aerobic workout into anaerobic one which is a

no no. The best way for pure fat loss is to keep your heart rate in 65-75% of maximum heart rate for 45-60mins pure

lyposis doesnt even begin until 20 mins of target heart rate. going above this for the short bursts raises rate rate

into a catabolic rate because it depletes all the carbos and glycogen to quick and cant use just fat for energy so

it tapps into muscle

DAdams91982
09-03-2004, 05:44 AM
im sorry to

say this guys but hiit actually burns more muscle than you think because your urning an aerobic workout into

anaerobic one which is a no no. The best way for pure fat loss is to keep your heart rate in 65-75% of maximum heart

rate for 45-60mins pure lyposis doesnt even begin until 20 mins of target heart rate. going above this for the short

bursts raises rate rate into a catabolic rate because it depletes all the carbos and glycogen to quick and cant use

just fat for energy so it tapps into muscle
Proof???

Adams

DCW
09-03-2004, 08:09 AM
Anyone ever tried Stacker 3?
I

tried a couple of times but I found that it make me feel weird for about 4 hrs.

DCW

ManBeast
09-03-2004, 09:41 AM
Define wierd? If you mean wired

and jittery like yer ganna bounce off the walls, well those are typical stimulant side effects.

MB

bryanm
09-03-2004, 12:30 PM
Proof???

Adams

Talk to any personal trainer i can give various books to look in to also

DCW
09-03-2004, 12:49 PM
Define wierd? If you

mean wired and jittery like yer ganna bounce off the walls, well those are typical stimulant side effects.

MB

Jittery, light headed and nausious.

DCW

DAdams91982
09-03-2004, 09:34 PM
Talk to any

personal trainer i can give various books to look in to alsoDo you know how much the real fitness community

trusts a Personal Trainer... EXACTLY ZIPPO. If you have studies, or some real world proof, please share... Cause

there is an entire community that has used this method with GREAT success in preserving muscle while the body was in

it most catabolic state.

Adams