PDA

View Full Version : mones in hair

TRock
08-11-2004, 09:44 PM
does anybody put mones in

their hair? shouldn't putting mones in hair be the same thing as putting them on clothes except a easier to wash

off? anybody with insight on this technique?

SweetBrenda
08-11-2004, 10:38 PM
No I haven't but that idea

doesn't sound bad at all actually.

Canucky Guy
08-11-2004, 11:01 PM
I'd think that it might work

better for women...guys tend to sniff girls hair more than vice versa.

Pancho1188
08-12-2004, 05:56 AM
*Sniff* Mmmmm...Brenda...

:lovestruc

Seriously, though, if you put it in your hair so that someone smells it...and if someone is smelling

your hair, then what the hell is your problem? You're probably one step from sleeping with the person, anyway...

Seriously, the only women's hair I've ever smelled were ones whose bodies were pressed up against me in an

embrace of some sort...I don't think I need the -mones anymore, thank you very much. I can take it from there.

:thumbsup:

Okay, okay...on a more scientific note...

Yes, you should put them in your hair. Hair is your

body's way of keeping your natural body odor and pheromones on your body. They trap the good stuff that attracts

the opposite sex. Other parts, like eyebrows, trap the bad stuff like dirt, etc. from getting into your eyes. In

other words, you can maximize the lasting effects by putting them in your hair because the hair will keep them there

longer.

Now, to gross you out: That's why there's a lot of hair on the butt. It traps your scent because at

one point, that helped to attract the opposite sex and whatever else it did...I highly doubt it does anything now,

though. The joke is that dogs sniff each other's butts for identification, but it really was important a long time

ago for similar purposes.

InternationalPlayboy
08-12-2004, 06:42 AM
Yes, you should put them in your hair. Hair is your body's way of keeping your natural body

odor and pheromones on your body. They trap the good stuff that attracts the opposite sex. Other parts, like

eyebrows, trap the bad stuff like dirt, etc. from getting into your eyes. In other words, you can maximize the

lasting effects by putting them in your hair because the hair will keep them there longer.

Now, to gross you

out: That's why there's a lot of hair on the butt. It traps your scent because at one point, that helped to

attract the opposite sex and whatever else it did...I highly doubt it does anything now, though. The joke is that

dogs sniff each other's butts for identification, but it really was important a long time ago for similar

purposes.

There's been some discussion of puting mones in the hair in the forum archives. I know of

at least one participant here who mixes pheromones with his hair gel.

Like Pancho said, that's one purpose

of body hair, to hold the natural odor. That's why pheromones are produced in the underarm and pubic

region.

On a side note, pubic hair also aids in lubrication during sex.

CptKipling
08-12-2004, 08:37 AM
There's been some discussion of puting mones in the hair in the forum

archives.
Yeah...do a search! :hammer:

Whitehall
08-12-2004, 12:35 PM
I'll add

maybe four drops of musk oil and two of vanilla to my hair goop after a shower. I like it although I haven't any

specific positive feedback.

cuddlebear
08-12-2004, 01:40 PM
I have been successful using

both a pheromone hair-spray and spiking leave-in conditioner with Nol. So yes, this is effective ... sometimes

VERY effective ... :)

cuddlebear
08-12-2004, 01:42 PM
In fact, I just got a crazy

idea ... an SOE gel pack in my hair? Tempted to try :p

bjf
08-12-2004, 01:48 PM
Do it, for the sake of science!

Snoopy
08-12-2004, 02:16 PM
In fact, I just

got a crazy idea ... an SOE gel pack in my hair? Tempted to try :p
Mix it up with some hair gel, then you

will be: :lovestruc

DAdams91982
08-12-2004, 02:35 PM
Dont most of your phermones

come out of the top of your head anyway... So why concentrate it up their... when you want all the attention

elsewhere :LOL:

Adams

Unknownshadow21
08-12-2004, 02:47 PM
*Sniff* Mmmmm...Brenda... :lovestruc

Seriously, though, if you put it in your hair so

that someone smells it...and if someone is smelling your hair, then what the hell is your problem? You're probably

one step from sleeping with the person, anyway...

Seriously, the only women's hair I've ever smelled were

ones whose bodies were pressed up against me in an embrace of some sort...I don't think I need the -mones anymore,

thank you very much. I can take it from there. :thumbsup:

Okay, okay...on a more scientific note...

Yes, you should put them in your hair. Hair is your body's way of keeping your natural body odor and pheromones

on your body. They trap the good stuff that attracts the opposite sex. Other parts, like eyebrows, trap the bad

stuff like dirt, etc. from getting into your eyes. In other words, you can maximize the lasting effects by putting

them in your hair because the hair will keep them there longer.

Now, to gross you out: That's why there's

a lot of hair on the butt. It traps your scent because at one point, that helped to attract the opposite sex and

whatever else it did...I highly doubt it does anything now, though. The joke is that dogs sniff each other's butts

for identification, but it really was important a long time ago for similar purposes. Would this mean having

less body hair would be bad for natural mone production? So we shouldn't shave our body hair thus aidding to our

natural mones ?

Mtnjim
08-12-2004, 02:47 PM
Dont most of

your phermones come out of the top of your head anyway... So why concentrate it up their... when you want all the

attention elsewhere :LOL:

Adams

I would think more "pits & pubes".
:wave:

DAdams91982
08-12-2004, 03:00 PM
I would think

more "pits & pubes".
:wave:
Im sure your right.... just something I heard one day on TV.

Adams

Mtnjim
08-12-2004, 03:55 PM
Im sure your

right.... just something I heard one day on TV.

Adams

It's body heat that we loose the most

of through the head. Good reason to wear a hat on cold days (Good topic for a hot day in mid summer)

;~)

Jim

Canucky Guy
08-12-2004, 07:22 PM
So then, the mones in the

hair would hit the hardest, but last the shortest.

On the plus side, this could be the first positive thing to

come across for hairy guys since laser hair removal. I'm off to find a bottle of shower gel :P

TRock
12-17-2004, 09:42 PM
Okay,

okay...on a more scientific note...

Yes, you should put them in your hair. Hair is your body's way of keeping

your natural body odor and pheromones on your body. They trap the good stuff that attracts the opposite sex. Other

parts, like eyebrows, trap the bad stuff like dirt, etc. from getting into your eyes. In other words, you can

maximize the lasting effects by putting them in your hair because the hair will keep them there longer.

so applying to hair is good. is it good or better than clothes applications? i did a search and couldn't find

answer for this question either: does mones absorb into your hair creating a bigger build up problem than skin

applications? i was my hair everyday if that helps. i field tested it today but no hits, maybe because it was finals

and everybody is at the library to study.

bjf
12-19-2004, 02:43 PM
I haven't had luck with mones in the

hair, some have.

TallCoolOne
12-21-2004, 07:28 PM
Mones in the hair works

wonders. It is probably due to the long lasting effect it has. I have placed product in hair quit often. At first

without gel, just a dab of NPA on the sideburns. THen I have tried the Edge with hair gel. It seems to work as well.

If you are trying to troll, hair application works very well for this.

TCO

eric_pelletier_tw
12-21-2004, 10:18 PM
i have put the excess

of gel [TE] in my hair mixed with hair gel: no feedback [just like evrything i tried] it is sugested area especialy

in clubs & on bus since ppl are close to you so they can smell the good stuff :P i'll do more experimenting IF i go

out... to party for cristmas time :)

My application method : put some stuff on a finger put the other finger in

it spread behind ears & below on neck wipe excess in hairs. Otherwise i cant figure out how the hell u put a qwarter

to half a pack on ! [any sugestion on that last thing is welcome]

TRock
12-22-2004, 12:40 AM
mones then gel or gel then mones?

i'm thinking if you put mones on 1st then gel, it'll reduce effective messor cover the smell.

eric_pelletier_tw
12-22-2004, 03:26 PM
i say gel first!