PDA

View Full Version : What´s the best prod to use on paper/documents?

CJ01
10-23-2001, 08:08 AM
For those who have tried this already. What´s the best product to put on papers, documents, letters etc to send off? So far I´ve had no luck with using PF.

CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
10-23-2001, 12:30 PM
YES! Someone help! I have this same question. Paul? jambat?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-23-2001, 02:34 PM
My idea andro or the edge or does the alcohol last longer on paper, could be alter ego, it has a clean smell, anyone else got any suggestions.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-23-2001, 03:52 PM
I would avoid any oil-based product since it might stain the paper. Having see through spots on your resume might not be the effect you are looking for!

Just a thought. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-23-2001, 06:18 PM
what about AFA? it has both Nol and None plus it is scentless

**DONOTDELETE**
10-23-2001, 09:51 PM
Edge seems to do the trick for me. It dries fast and the scent is fine for paper. Spray you pages a few minutes before you seal them in an envelope or hand them to someone. Sometimes letters may run with inkjet printed documents but copies and such seem to do fine.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-24-2001, 09:14 PM
Just let you know I have tried Attraction on paper......no luck.... images/icons/frown.gif

CJ01
10-25-2001, 01:06 AM
I´ve had no luck with Attraction either, it was the first product I tried it with.
CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
10-25-2001, 05:58 AM
I\'ve used AFA on multiple resumes, and have had really good luck with it - it may have actually helped land me the job I currently have. It\'s perfect for paper because it is ethanol based, and has both androstenone and androstenol. So you spray it on - and get the benefits of BOTH pheros, and then it completely disappears - the ethanol evaporates completely in a matter of minutes. Definately the best product to apply to paper products....

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2001, 04:17 AM
Keep the suggestions coming on this won, my little crazy positng spree has finished for today, well im almost at 1000 posts and climbing i wonder if they will give me anything when i get there well only time will tell right he he he. And they keep writing me off, well im still going what next oh i know what i will do.

ITS A SECRET SO NOONE MUST KNOW he he he. bye all.