PDA

View Full Version : mp3 players

slick
08-11-2004, 11:54 AM
hi people, i want to buy a

portable mp3 player could any1 reccomend me a good brand and where to buy it from, plus is there a way i can copy my

music cd's to a mp3 player so i can hear it on that, sorry i havent got much knowledge of them, if any1 can help

me out that would be great

cheers

ck

Bruce
08-11-2004, 12:31 PM
I love my ipod. I can upload CDs

into my computer via the included iTunes software and from there it is automatically loaded into my iPod whenever I

hook it up. You can also buy downloads of entire albums or just your favorite tunes off the internet. Very cool.

I only wish I had a new/smaller iPod. I got one of the very first ones; it is the size of a Sherman tank and you

have to hook the wires by hand instead of just plopping it down into its holder/charger.

B

Holmes
08-11-2004, 01:59 PM
Ipod is the way to go.

Bruce
08-11-2004, 02:53 PM
Slick,

There was a thread on

this a while back with quite a few responses. You might try a search for that to get some other

feedback.

B

Canucky Guy
08-11-2004, 06:57 PM
If money is no object, then

I'd recommend the Music Memory Watch by Laks. I bought mine on

http://www.thinkgeek.com/ and have never regretted it. It's a great little

toy and pumps out some decent sound, even with the stock earbuds. (Though I bought "geekier" earbuds to use with

it)

slick
08-12-2004, 12:01 PM
ok thanks bruce + guys

ck

Bruce
08-12-2004, 03:54 PM
If money is no

object, then I'd recommend the Music Memory Watch by Laks. I bought mine on

http://www.thinkgeek.com/ and have never regretted it. It's a great little

toy and pumps out some decent sound, even with the stock earbuds. (Though I bought "geekier" earbuds to use with

it)

Wow, you can't beat that thing for size, can you? Size matters, but in the MP3 world, it's

reversed. :-)

My ancient iPod is a little clunky. If I could drop it in my pocket like a cell phone, I'd

be happy.

B

Canucky Guy
08-12-2004, 07:27 PM
Yeah, the fact that it's so

portable was a big selling point. Although you tend to draw some odd looks when you walk down the street wired to

your wrist :P