PDA

View Full Version : Newbie - could you please recommend a cocktail?

MidRex
08-11-2004, 08:58 AM
I've

been contemplating about using pheromones for a while now. I'm looking for a first timer cocktail to try out this

weekend. After reading alot of posts, I was thinking about using Chikara and TE combo. Would that be ok for a first

try? I think I read where someone was using 3-4 sprays of Chikara and 2-3 of TE.

Here's my situation...I

frequent the same bars all the time and most of the women there find me unapproachable for some reason. I just

thought I would give Pheros a try and see if anything changes this weekend.

belgareth
08-11-2004, 09:11 AM
MidRex,

Try a stand alone

first before you start mixing. If people find you unapproachable, use something that does not contain much if any

none. SoE might be a good choice ofr you.

MidRex
08-11-2004, 11:24 AM
Would it be ok to give solely

Chikara a try first and since there are free samples today and I could work in a couple dabs of TE if Chikara isn't

getting any hits?

It might help if I give you a low down here:

I'm 27 and usually date women the same age or

older...give or take a few years. I frequent local bars and never really attend dance clubs. I hang out with a

group of mostly male friends. We do get a decent amount of girls talking to us throughout the night. I guess when

I said that girls say that I am unapproachable...it is only when they don't know me or any of my friends, because

at these local bars...everyone knows or has at least heard of 80% of the people there.

One more question...if I

go with Chikara is everyone around me going to know something is different because of the scent, because I usually

wear Aqua Di Gio or Cool Water?

belgareth
08-11-2004, 11:51 AM
Chikara is a good one to try

but you can't get it in gel packs so will have to order a whole bottle. If you try it first then add other things

to it you'll have a better understanding of the interactions.

DO you care if they notice something different?

MidRex
08-11-2004, 12:01 PM
I really don't care if they

notice something different. I just was thinking in terms of them saying what kind of cologne are you wearing or

something like that, because I don't want them to know that I am trying this stuff out. I just don't want to

smell like that old school Jovan Musk that my dad used to wear back in the 80's or Brute, etc.

I've read

mixed comments of how Chikara smells though. I've read that some people say that smells like bubble gum, vanilla,

cocunut, some sort of musk, a mix, etc so I am really confused on its scent. I guess that I can give it a try and I

think there is free samples of TE and SOE today right?

belgareth
08-11-2004, 01:43 PM
The few people who have asked

me about Chikara's scent were told that it was a new scent buy a guy I do business with on the web. Then I change

the subject.

The smell is subtle but everybody who has commented on it liked it without exception. To me it is a

light musky scent, nothing like the cheap colognes you mentioned.

MidRex
08-11-2004, 01:55 PM
I've read that the scent fades

in a few hours or so. Is it ok to put on other cologne on top of it or is that not a good idea?

Mtnjim
08-11-2004, 03:36 PM
<SNIP>

The

smell is subtle but everybody who has commented on it liked it without exception. To me it is a light musky scent,

nothing like the cheap colognes you mentioned.

I just got a new bottle of the "release" and I find

that it is a little "sweeter" than the beta version. I think I liked the beta version better, though I do like the

new scent.

bjf
08-11-2004, 03:51 PM
Mtnjim, that may be OK if you are

mixing with anything dirty smelling like PI or NPA or TE.

I'm not good with the scent thing, but was told

sweeter would actually be better for using with such things.