PDA

View Full Version : Holidaying in the sun

CptKipling
08-10-2004, 06:00 PM
This weekend I

shall arrive on a beautifull island in the Med for two weeks of sun worshiping, good times and general debauchery.

Of course, my pheros will be coming with me; after all, what holiday wouldn't be complete without some phero

enhanced girl spotting ;)

I have pretty much decided that I will take the following:

- My

Pheros/TE/AE/Sandalwood mix
- Chikara
- My high -nol A1 mix (see "New A1 thread")
- My high -none A1 mix (see

"New A1 thread")
- A couple of SOE gels
- Sandalwood EO (for frangrance and deoderising purposes)
- Nail scissors

("a must have for any holidaying man", according to an article in a newspaper)

...and I'm good to go!

Hopefully I will post back here in just over two weeks with joyous

exhaltations about the time I have had, with a few hit reports thrown in for good measure, and maybe even some pics!

(as long as I don't lose my camera...)

koolking1
08-10-2004, 06:14 PM
Bon Voyage!!!

BaseB3383
08-10-2004, 08:00 PM
That is one potent arsenal...

you might have to taper off the 'mones for fear of the entire female population of the Med following you

home!
:lol:
Good luck! Can't wait to hear stories.

Bruce
08-10-2004, 08:27 PM
CK,
Sounds like fun. Don't

think you can get away without accepting my arcade challenge! :-)

BaseB,

Is that Eugene, OR I see in

your "location"??? Just noticed that now for the first time.

B

BaseB3383
08-10-2004, 08:29 PM
Yep, born and raised.

sietch
08-11-2004, 03:24 AM
This weekend I

shall arrive on a beautifull island in the Med for two weeks of sun worshiping, good times and general debauchery.

Would this island be Cyprus by any chance? :P

DrSmellThis
08-11-2004, 11:13 AM
Another fellow Oregonian! That

does it! The next Pherocon in Eugene! ;)

Bruce
08-11-2004, 11:21 AM
Another fellow

Oregonian! That does it! The next Pherocon in Eugene! ;)

Yeah, seems like we should be able to have

some sort of even here. I just did a search and came across a dozen or so oregonians in the customer

database.

Bruce

CptKipling
08-11-2004, 03:51 PM
Thanks guys!

I'll do my

best with the stories, it'll put my memory to the test!

It's a lot'a pheros I know, but it will give me

lot's of variety.

Would this island be Cyprus by any chance? :P
I'm not going to

disclose the location of my holiday, mostly to protect my identity.

I may or may not post again before I go, so

if not, see you all in two weeks!

p.s Bruce beat me in the arcade challenge :rasp: ;)

CptKipling
08-29-2004, 08:34 PM
Ola :wave: :cool:

I'm

back! Tired, cold (damn English weather), and in need of a liver transplant, but definatetly back.

Had a

fantastic time, an unforgettable experience (although don't expect any precise hit reports).

I'm too tired to

write any stories at the moment, I'm only still awake because my body clock is shot away from being out until

around 7 a.m almost every night (/morning). It was a lot of fun, despite an early dosage mistake leading to an OD

for a few nights.

More soon!

Bruce
08-29-2004, 09:23 PM
Welcome back! What sort of social

environment is it there anyway? Is it like Thailand or Mexico etc etc where company is more easily paid for than

chatted for? Or like Florida during Spring break, overrun with college students from up North? Or what?

B

Holmes
08-29-2004, 09:32 PM
Welcome back, Cpt!

Which

island (or are you still sworn to secrecy)?

SweetBrenda
08-29-2004, 09:45 PM
Welcome back.
Glad to know

you had a good time enjoying the sun...

CptKipling
08-30-2004, 06:12 PM
Hi guys!

The social

environment was mostly focused on the bar/club scene, but during the day you could escape and be in almost any other

tourist resourt in the Med. Quite varied music, but mosly dance and R&B/hip hop.

I was on a Baleric Island,

it's quite easy to guess really.

I'm still trying to piece together what happened, but I can tell you with a

high degree of confidence what I know of what happened on the first night: nothing. It's not something that I'm

proud of (I was my watch as a conciquence!), I was caught out by the amount of vodka in my first two drinks at the

hotel bar (1/3 of a pint in each, as a later found out).

After vowing never to drink at that bar again, my

memory was allowed a better degree of functioning.

Allowing for some chronological errors, I think I had a

fairluy good hit on the second night. I was wearing 3 sprays of C7, a few inches of -nol high A1 mix, and far too

much TE/Pheros (I was applying several sprays from the Amouage samplers, wrongly assuming that amount to be equal to

8-10 drops from an AE dropper). As a little note, I will not spend much time descibing hits in clubs where girls

are dancing around me, they happened a lot and it's very hard to say if they were phero induced. One incident of

note from the first night comes from one of the girls who are paid to sell shots in clubs. I saw a friend of mine

sitting talking to two of these girls, so I thought I would join him. There was a brunette and a blond, the blond

being the better of the two. We all chatted for a while and I noticed a lot of flirty body language directed at me

from both of them, and none towards my friend (he had had a little too much to drink). With the girls stood up and

us sat down, we chatted for a while longer with me making jokes about my friend's state and focusing my attention

on the blond. After flirting back and stroking my arm a little, she went off to sell some shots. When she came back

I joked with her again for a while and then suggested to my friend that we find the others...
"No...I'm perfectly

happy sitting...here talking to these lovely ladies..."
Plank.
Eventually I got him moving and I tried to explain

that it was a good idea to go now when they liked us and we would almost certainly bump into them again later. As it

happens I saw the blond just as we were about to leave. I was talking to her for a while about when she finished,

what days she worked etc. and I said I would see her tommorow then (<smile>), because I needed to catch up with my

friends with the room keys. As I turned away she litterally grabbed my arm saying "come here", and kissed me. Whoa,

wasn't expecting that! I smiled at her and said that I would definately see her tomorrow, but that I had to go. She

kissed me again and I left. The bad news is, I didn't find out her name and never saw her again! Had I suspected

that that would happen, I'm sure I could have broken into my apartment ;)

Live and learn I guess. At this

point I had no idea hpw much I was wearing, I'm confident that had I met the blond at the start of the night giving

off a full strength OD phero cloud, I wouldn't have recieved the same attention.