PDA

View Full Version : A question for the BDC people

cuddlebear
08-10-2004, 03:17 PM
If you

use alcohol based colognes as cover scents for Perception, does it interefere with the timed-release of the water

based product?

Chemo (BDC Concepts)
08-11-2004, 10:46 AM
It

shouldn't...

To be absolutely sure apply the cologne first and allow to dry THEN apply Perception. Try not

to apply both to the same area. For instance, apply the cologne to the middle of the neck (midline) and Perception

more to the outsides.

Let us know how it goes!

Bobby

sito
08-11-2004, 12:52 PM
Have the problems with the shipping

been fixed? I'm thinking of ordering Perception but I keep seeing how people on this site have been getting leaked

bottles and what not.

BDC_Concepts
08-11-2004, 07:18 PM
In the works from DAY ONE.

Little history for you... Bobby besides being the gifted chemist he is, boasts a record as a quality engineer.

You'd be impressed if you ever got the chance to get him on the phone. Bottom line, our standard of quality is

extremely strict, which is why we will not stand for drop out of our atomizers, but unforunately, you can plan the

best picnic, but you can't predict the weather. Rest assured, from the moment we heard of the first issue, plans

were put in place to rectify ALL issues. Hey, it's just another step in demonstrating our desire to serve the

community. The product feedback has been incredible thus far and we can't wait for more people to try the product.

We hope everyone can help reach their goals with Perception and look foward to developing more innovative products

for the community.

Thanks

DrSmellThis
08-11-2004, 09:03 PM
Cool. I share your

community-needs approach, Matt. It makes a difference in how one does things at every level, and makes L-S very

different from other sites.