PDA

View Full Version : Question about PI(W)

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2001, 11:48 PM
Hi..PAL

PI ( W ) is made for women to use it right.? So if man use it ( may be mix with other stuff like PI or NPA or AE )what the % of mix..? I have to use more PI than PI (w) is that right..? or just 50%-50% ..?

And the result is will be the same thing like the attraction but a bit stronger is that right..?? images/icons/crazy.gif

Just was wonnder and wonna try it but not sure that men can use PI (w)alone or not because I was found in many post that -nol will hit young women better than none .. images/icons/crazy.gif

If someone ( men ) already try PI(w) please post the result..!

Have a good day images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-23-2001, 09:00 PM
Hi...PAL

Hello nobody have any idea about this..??

Hello...!

images/icons/crazy.gif

JACK images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-24-2001, 04:35 AM
Hey Mr. Jacky,
I have been waiting for more posts and info about the PI(w) cause I don\'t trust the copulin thing. I want more NOL to help in dealing with people and cause I like younger chicks. So until this stuff has been time tested I ordered the straight NOL compound from Stone. I\'m not sure but Bruce will probably start dealing the stuff. I just got a little anxious. I order alot of stuff from Bruce so I hope he wouldn\'t be upset with me.
I hope it comes in today and I\'ll let every one know the results cause I plan on makin\' a whole lot of different combos with it(no copulins).At the same time I ordered more NPA ( from Bruce ) cause it don\'t seem to me that PI, men or womens is made to mix like NPA is. NPA is great stuff and is close to the same phero content as Mens PI and is a little cheaper. I\'ll let everybody know my results as soon as i have some results.
Later

Bruce
10-24-2001, 05:38 AM
I don\'t mind. I delete links to other sites if/when they get posted, but I certainly can\'t get mad at you guys (and gals CJ :-) ). You make the forum happen. I try to get the good new products in here as soon as I can though, of course, and I need to hear about them from somewhere.
Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
10-24-2001, 07:42 AM
Hi PAL...!

Hi stratoblaster: Thanks for your reply . Finally I found guy like me ha ha \'cause I was order a lot stuff from bruce also now I got PI,AE,NPA,APC,TES,PF, still wait for PPA,AFA,the attaction , SPMO ,PI (W) from bruce ( I think is on the way to me right BRUCE.? ) and I also order P10 , and MR 1 from other site ( I hope bruce not uoset with me too .. LOL ) . When the time come ( I got all stuff in my hand I start to do the love potion and will let your guy know the result..!!

But so far I love mix of PI + AE , and APC + NPA + AE..try it you will like its..!!

images/icons/wink.gif

To bruce : Just was wonder that if I mix PI+PI(W) it will the same like attract or not..??

THANKS & HAVE a good day images/icons/laugh.gif

[ October 24, 2001: Message edited by: Mr.Jacky ]
images/icons/wink.gif

[ October 26, 2001: Message edited by: Mr.Jacky ]

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2001, 04:08 AM
Shit Mr J you have more than i do as far as different products your reminding me or astroboy anyway keep us updated you seem to have the right idea at the moment keep it coming.