PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Question

Kairi
08-10-2004, 12:27 PM
Just wondering if mix

soe with chikara is a good idea or not. Im new to the game and just placed an order for chickara but would like to

konw soe would flow well with it. So i would have both the frendliness with the sexualness ya know.
Thanx

bjf
08-10-2004, 12:37 PM
just apply seperately before you do

any big mixing.

I am not sure if you are a female, but I don't think Chikara and SOE would have too much

sexualness unless you are a bigger guy or produce lots of -none.

BaseB3383
08-10-2004, 01:13 PM
I'd recommend trying TE or

NPA with either SOE or Chikara to get the sexual hits + friendliness.

Rover The Dog
08-10-2004, 02:23 PM
I too had this idea

earlier on in the summer since i heard great things for young people with both SOE and Chikara unfortunately after

playing with the two for a few weeks i did not notice any positive results then by using chikara or soe solely. In

fact i think i had better results when it was just the one product.

So i would have to agree with Base's

advice that if you want to mix social with sexual then combine someting heavy in androstenone with something more

social such as chikara or soe.

Kairi
08-10-2004, 03:08 PM
thanks for your advice. i think i

will go for the npa after i test the chikara. by the way im male and 20yrs old, and about to go into massage so im

looking for an extra edge, somthing to help people relax and feel and ease even more so than they are when they are

with me.

cuddlebear
08-10-2004, 03:15 PM
I haven't done bad with an

SOE/Chikara mix myself ... Actually I wasn't so much mixing the two but I did have both of them on ... applied at

different times ...

camusflage
08-10-2004, 03:41 PM
I haven't

done bad with an SOE/Chikara mix myself
Motion seconded. I've done quite nicely with SOE/u and Chikara

applied together. I've applied both at the same time and separately with pretty much equal results.