PDA

View Full Version : Pheromone Headaches

BaseB3383
08-09-2004, 12:55 PM
I've

experienced headaches with pheromones on some occasions (most notably heavy -none products like NPA and TE, also

heavy doses of APC) and I've been reading the boards here and it sounds like other people have the same problem.

Anyone out there know what's behind this? Or maybe have a good theory about it?

:think:

Rover The Dog
08-09-2004, 01:24 PM
Can you try and describe

your headache and like exactly what it feels like to the best of your ability?

BaseB3383
08-09-2004, 01:37 PM
It's kind of like my eyes and

eyebrows are straining, like I've been squinting at something for awhile. More of a dull ache I would say.

BDC_Concepts
08-09-2004, 02:54 PM
Ever had a potent smell or

even be in the presence of a strong cologne for a while and started to get a headache? I think odors, that might

otherwise be pleasant in different amounts or different exposure times may eventually make your head hurt. If it is

coming from unscented pheromone products, then I will have to think about it a bit more, but off the top of my head,

I'd imagine its the fragrance rather than the mone.

Thanks

BaseB3383
08-09-2004, 04:10 PM
Maybe headache is the wrong

word, because I know what you mean about fragrance headaches. I won't go into candle or incense stores anymore

just because the blend of smells is so potent. What I get with mones on is different. When I was experimenting

with NPA, I'd get headaches just from putting one dab on without a cover scent. That was before I discovered that

using no cover scent will leave you smelling like cat urine for a few hours. :run:

SweetBrenda
08-10-2004, 12:57 PM
I do get head-aches everytime

I put on my TE.. Specially if I mix it with the EO lavander. So now I don't use that mix just because is not

something I enjoy the smell of. But even when I use TE by itself I still get head-aches. Not massive head-aches but

enough for me to know I have one. I won't stop using it though I will just have to keep tylenol in business too!

*sigh*

BaseB3383
08-10-2004, 01:11 PM
Maybe it's something in

TE/NPA? Regardless, I'd rather medicate myself with horse pills than stop using NPA, since it's been a clutch

performer in the late innings.

SweetBrenda
08-10-2004, 01:16 PM
Maybe it's

something in TE/NPA? Regardless, I'd rather medicate myself with horse pills than stop using NPA, since

it's been a clutch performer in the late innings.LOL @ horse pills.. Yea I hear you.:rofl: