PDA

View Full Version : Chikara/SOE terrible terrible day

Snoopy
08-09-2004, 09:32 AM
This

one girl who has reacted well in the past to Chikara seemed to completely ignore me today with 3 sprays of chikara

and a few inches of SOE. She even hit me (REALLY HARD) after I said something she would normally laugh at. I didn't

change my personality, has anyone ever had a negative response from SOE in the past?

2 sprays Chikara to chest, 1

spray between forearms
1 inch SOE on each wrist, 1 inch on neck, dabs behind ears. Is that an SOE OD?

BaseB3383
08-09-2004, 09:37 AM
Who knows what happened... I

don't think you can OD with those amounts. Even with 'mones, if a girl is having a bad day, I don't think

there's much you can do, except for persistence and a smile.

oscar
08-09-2004, 11:28 AM
Snoopy,

You can't

always assume that the reactions that you see are necessarily the results of pheromones. This is especially true of

the reactions of females. The human female is far more complex thus far less predictable than a lab rat.

Taking

into account the young lady's menstrual cycle though, this could have been related to your pheromone application.

The same compounds that can work in your favor with any particular female at any specific time can just as easily

work to your detriment at other times.

Androstenone is one such compound that has been proven to evoke

different reactions at different times in a female's cycle, and it is one of the components of Chikara.

But

once again, don't necessarily attribute female behavior to pheromone use. Some of them simply go from Jekyll to

Hyde on a monthly basis with or without exposure to pheromones. For the most part a female's OWN hormones are going

to override anything you can throw at her olfactorily or sub-olfactorily.
Mark the date on your calendar and don't

read too much into it. ;)

Oscar :)

Snoopy
08-09-2004, 01:14 PM
Alright, I guess I'll just have

to keep trying. One thing which could have made her in a bad mood was my friend, who thinks being an asshole towards

girls is fun. He kept on insulting her when she was playing video games with me, he came across as very arogant,

everyone could tell. Later when I was driving her home, she quietly said to me, "Why do I suck so much at that

game...". At least now I know not to use him as a wingman when going to pick up girls - heh.

Friendly1
08-09-2004, 03:26 PM
Alright, I guess

I'll just have to keep trying. One thing which could have made her in a bad mood was my friend, who thinks being an

asshole towards girls is fun. He kept on insulting her when she was playing video games with me, he came across as

very arogant, everyone could tell. Later when I was driving her home, she quietly said to me, "Why do I suck so much

at that game...". At least now I know not to use him as a wingman when going to pick up girls - heh.

Sounds to me like she gave you two hits and you missed both of them.

You need to give your jerk friend a firm

talking to. Better yet, be protective of the girl when you are around them both and he starts up again. She was

asking you for reassurance and a little support. You didn't give her what she wanted.

Snoopy
08-09-2004, 04:00 PM
What's the 2nd hit? :x

yayo
08-09-2004, 04:23 PM
hi snoopy

maybe the common case happened of pheromone build up, though also it could happen a

little in her

the next time you will go better

Snoopy
08-09-2004, 04:52 PM
I think my original post was a

little bland and untelling. Let me explain what happened in better detail.

She was at work, I called her and

flirted with her a bit, then I hung up on her (literally) after telling her to call me when she got home. She

refused to let me hang up, so I told her I was going to hang up in 3 seconds, which I did.

When she got home,

she IM'ed me, but my friend (the a-hole one) was using my computer. Every time he's over and I get a message from

her, for some reason it just happens that he's using my computer when I'm not around. She always demands to speak

to me, but he ends up talking to her. When I was reading over the message history, I noticed a few things. He kept

on saying, "call him!" because, earlier, I had told her to call me when she got home, and then hung up on her. This

was a little game I was playing with her, to see who would crack first. I told my friend about it, but I think he

totally ruined it by forcing her to call me while on IM. Secondly, she said she would take a shower before coming

over, and he made some remark about how I would like that. What the heck.

I ended up having to call her because

it was 2 hours after she got home and my other friends were starting to come over too. So we drove over to pick her

up, my friend was driving. It's the first time his parents ever let him drive alone, and oh god, it was scary. When

she got into the car, it seemed like his attention was solely focused on making her feel bad or something.

Everything that came out of his mouth that was directed towards her was something negative. I think he was trying to

be cocky and funny but to me he just seemed blatently arrogant. The girl sat behind me, I was in the front passenger

seat. The whole ride home she was punching my seat. I guess that was a hit? Not sure - but it was pretty annoying

lol.

We got to my place, about 5 of us in total, 4 guys and 1 girl. We played some multiplayer console games.

Mr. cocky and funny decided to poke fun at her while playing, she was on my team - she kept dying right at the start

of the games but I would manage to be clutch and win the game anyway. Anyway, he told her that she just plain sucked

and that she was just a good luck charm to me because I would win anyway. He knows I am going for her (hence why he

made that remark, and the one earlier on IM about the shower thing).

She never sat beside me while we were

playing games. She sat in front of me. We had a little bit of fun arguing with tangled up controllers, while our

hands brushed several times.

I went to show some of my other friends some new stuff I got up in my room, so I

went upstairs and she, my a-hole friend, and brother all stayed downstairs to play some other games.

It was

funny because, while I got so into showing my friends that new thing in my room, she somehow managed to sneak up

into my room and "jump" me from behind. Scared the living crap out of me. She got a call on her cell and left the

room though.

Late night arrived, I took a seat beside her on a couch towards the end of the night. I couldn't

get too close it seemed. I tried holding her arm to tell her that she was wearing her love bracelet on the wrong

hand, but that didn't go so well. She didn't react like she cared. Her leg was pressed very hard up against mine

at one point, that's happened all 3 times I've sat next to her... but I can never seem to do anything about it.

There's just too much space between the rest of our boddies... and the way she reacted to my other touching her - I

didn't feel like she would be in the mood to get closer anyway, so I didn't bother.

When I drove her home, she

seemed a little different. But so was I. I changed the way I talked... I tried to slow down and talk in a deeper and

with a more resonant voice. She seemed to be a bit more excited than when she was in my house, but nothing too big.

The car ride was only 5 minutes but I felt like, if she was the way she was in the car with me for a whole day,

things could go other places. Maybe she and I just need some time to ourselves.

bjf
08-09-2004, 05:33 PM
tell her you want time just one on

one because your friend just talks too much (rather than saying what a stupid fuck he is).

Snoopy
08-09-2004, 05:46 PM
I straigtened it out with him.

He's used to being arrogant like that because he thinks it will get him girls. It worked for him twice before, but

he's single right now, and I think it's going to his head too much.

Snoopy
08-09-2004, 05:47 PM
I'm recovering from a LJBF with

her after 1 month's time off. I'll find a way to casually get a 1 on 1, but I'm not going to go outright and just

ask her for it.

BaseB3383
08-09-2004, 06:20 PM
I wouldn't call that a

terrible day. The girl is very attracted to you, but your friend needs to stop treating you and the girl like you

are puppies in love. And I'm with bjf, you have to make some attempt to get her 1-on-1, otherwise she'll get

bored and go elsewhere. You might want to hang out with her in a group of girls instead, and be the 1 guy for 4

other girls, ratios like that allow you to look attractive to her and will put her in a comfortable and

non-threatening position to make a move. If her friends think you are attractive, then she will have a ton of

pressure to get out of LJBF mode (or risk losing you to someone else!)

Snoopy
08-09-2004, 06:24 PM
That's a good idea BaseB, but

it's a bit hard to get something going on like that because I only know a few other girls who can get together, and

they're quite busy most of the time.

Most of her friends and my friends are guys, for that matter.

BaseB3383
08-09-2004, 06:31 PM
I guess my main point is to

avoid fixating on only her. You'll have more success if you have more options, and the ups and downs you'll get

from hanging out with her won't be nearly as severe. You also have the stud factor going on; if a girl sees you

are popular with other girls, she'll want to have you before it's too late. Jealousy also plays a part in that.

Just keep your options open as much as possible until she's totally fallen for you and you decide to make your

move.

Friendly1
08-09-2004, 06:36 PM
The car ride was

only 5 minutes but I felt like, if she was the way she was in the car with me for a whole day, things could go other

places. Maybe she and I just need some time to ourselves.
Ditch the friend. He is cock-blocking you.

Snoopy
08-09-2004, 06:40 PM
I had a talk with him, but I'll

try to avoid having both around at the same time in the future.

Friendly1
08-09-2004, 06:51 PM
I had a talk with

him, but I'll try to avoid having both around at the same time in the future.
Don't ever let him near

your computer again.

And help him find some girl for himself. If you have not told him about the pheromones,

DON'T. If you have, just don't talk about them again.

Give him plenty of room to grow up in some other world.

And don't collect any more friends who behave like that.

Women notice when you hang around with decent guys.

Friendly1
08-09-2004, 06:54 PM
What's the 2nd

hit? :x
Hit number 1: She kept hitting your seat.

Hit number 2: "Why do I suck so much at that

game?"

Snoopy
08-09-2004, 07:06 PM
Don't ever let

him near your computer again.

And help him find some girl for himself. If you have not told him about the

pheromones, DON'T. If you have, just don't talk about them again.

Give him plenty of room to grow up in some

other world. And don't collect any more friends who behave like that.

Women notice when you hang around with

decent guys.Got it. I've told NOONE about pheromones, and I don't intend on telling anyone I know either

(save for the exception of my brother, if he happens to stumble upon them in the medicine cabinet in my washroom

:rofl:) I've even torn off all labels on the bottles.

Fuse
08-09-2004, 10:38 PM
This is a little off topic but....

When you kept talking about your friend, I was being reminded of Steve Stifler. Haha seems like the kid can be a

real jackass. Anyway, tell her your sorry about your friend's behavior. If something like this happens again, make

it a point to defend her. Sounds like she really likes you, so I wouldn't worry about the other night. Good luck!

Friendly1
08-09-2004, 10:59 PM
Be her protector when she is

under attack. Try not to smother her with protection. It is very easy to make that mistake. But don't let her

take advantage of you. You are a man, not a safe haven. You are a hero, not a soldier in her army of fools. She

likes you, so you don't have to impress her. Her self-esteem took a hit from that horny guy, so you had an

opportunity to just be a little reassuring and say, "Hey. No one needs an idiot breathing down her neck all night

long like dogbreath did to you. Don't sweat it. You're fun to be with. That's what matters."

DrSmellThis
08-10-2004, 12:58 AM
...looks like you got some

good feedback, Snoop. :)

Snoopy
08-10-2004, 04:58 AM
I'm grateful for the advice. My

friend likes being an asshole to others because he likes the "drama". I made it clear to him that I did not want any

kind of that drama in my life.

Also, I know that there are 2 other attractive guys going for this girl. One of

them isn't in the country right now, he's on vacation, so I don't think that's going to work out. But the other

one seems to have a way with the ladies, more so than me anyway... She talks about him once in a while, and to me it

seems like she's more attracted to him. I know there's nothing I can do to change this, except to just try my

best.

InternationalPlayboy
08-10-2004, 06:23 AM
This is

a little off topic but.... When you kept talking about your friend, I was being reminded of Steve Stifler.

Don't know that name, but I was thinking the friend reminded me of Eddie Haskell or Reggie

Mantle.

Snoopy
08-10-2004, 06:27 AM
Steve Stiffler is from American

Pie :p

Friendly1
08-10-2004, 07:53 AM
Also, I know that

there are 2 other attractive guys going for this girl. One of them isn't in the country right now, he's on

vacation, so I don't think that's going to work out. But the other one seems to have a way with the ladies, more

so than me anyway... She talks about him once in a while, and to me it seems like she's more attracted to him. I

know there's nothing I can do to change this, except to just try my best.

You should lean in for a

kiss next time you are with her. If she pulls back, say nothing. Just move away and forget about it. If she

doesn't pull away, just kiss her.

Snoopy
08-10-2004, 10:18 AM
You should lean

in for a kiss next time you are with her. If she pulls back, say nothing. Just move away and forget about it. If she

doesn't pull away, just kiss her.
I haven't even held hands with this girl yet. I'll try that first, if

I don't get the opportunity to, then maybe I'll try stroking her hair and see what her reaction is. I was

"planning" on getting both these things done before kissing her, sort of as a test to see if she's actually into me

or not.

Friendly1
08-10-2004, 10:43 AM
I haven't even

held hands with this girl yet. I'll try that first, if I don't get the opportunity to, then maybe I'll try

stroking her hair and see what her reaction is. I was "planning" on getting both these things done before kissing

her, sort of as a test to see if she's actually into me or not.
Don't make this harder than it has to

be. All you have to do, while you are talking to her, when she has just laughed at something you have said, is LEAN

INTO HER. Period.

She will let you know whether that is okay with her. She does that by either leaning toward

you in return (great), not moving (okay), or moving away (means back off).

That is all there is to it. When you

are in competition, the aggressive guy usually gets the girl.

Just wait until she laughs, lean into her, and

kiss her. Don't make it into a big deal. It's just a kiss test.

Friendly1
08-10-2004, 10:45 AM
But go slow. Don't just ram

your face into hers. And maintain eye contact. If she closes her eyes, you are THERE.

BaseB3383
08-10-2004, 11:11 AM
Also, I know

that there are 2 other attractive guys going for this girl. One of them isn't in the country right now, he's on

vacation, so I don't think that's going to work out. But the other one seems to have a way with the ladies, more

so than me anyway... She talks about him once in a while, and to me it seems like she's more attracted to him. I

know there's nothing I can do to change this, except to just try my best.
Alright, there's a couple of

things wrong with this picture:

1) You don't know what type of guy she's attracted to.
2) You are doubting

the fact that she could be attracted to you.

These two insecurities will set you up for failure everytime. The

fact is, you have no clue who she likes, and frankly, you shouldn't care! Because when all is said and done, you

are the one she's going to be chasing around if you are aggressive. You have to have some confidence in yourself.

Just like friendly1 mentioned, get in a 1-on-1 situation, make her laugh and build good rapport, then deadlock eyes,

be bold, and go for it.

Snoopy
08-10-2004, 11:36 AM
She just asked me out for dinner

tonight but I said no, I promised some friends I would play ball with them tonight. She asked me to cancel it, but I

said I don't do that to friends. This is the second time she's asking me to dinner, and the second time I'm kind

of blowing her off to it also... I don't think it would be a 1 on 1 dinner anyway, I'll make it up to her with a 1

on 1 dinner maybe sometime later this week.

Friendly1
08-10-2004, 01:14 PM
Snoopy, you were supposed to

suggest an alternate day and time when you turned her down.

And since when is dinner less important than a ball

game? You can be flexible on the ball games and dinners. It's not like you signed a contract in blood to show up at

every ball game.

BaseB3383
08-10-2004, 01:17 PM
Just curious: have you ever

tried NPA or TE? NPA worked really well for me, my g/f loves it (just 1 or 2 dabs straight from the bottle, no

mixing). That might help you feel more aggressive and daring if you combine it with Chikara or SOE.

Friendly1
08-10-2004, 01:19 PM
Yeah, he sounds like ne needs

an Androstenone overdose. This girl is throwing herself at him and he keeps running away. That will make him more

of a challenge for a while, but eventually she will just realize he has no confidence and move on.

Snoopy, get

it on with The Edge. Try 4-6 sprays. Do SOMETHING other than go play ball with your buds.

BaseB3383
08-10-2004, 01:29 PM
Snoopy, get

it on with The Edge. Try 4-6 sprays. Do SOMETHING other than go play ball with your buds.That kind of dose

on a date would turn Shirley Temple into Clint Eastwood. I imagine 4-6 sprays of TE plus some gorilla testosterone

would really do the trick.
:lol:

Added Note: Couldn't agree with you more on this Friendly.

SyraBrian
08-10-2004, 03:05 PM
Young men can be so clueless. I

remember that during my senior year in college, I spent my last semester phero-bombing a young woman. I didn't feel

like I was getting anywhere, so I never asked her out.

That summer, while keeping in touch with my college

buddies, I heard through the grapevine that she was downright agitated over the fact that I never asked her out!

cuddlebear
08-10-2004, 03:12 PM
VERY GOOD POINT! One thing

I've noticed over the years is that women are very good at hiding how they feel about a guy ... you simply don't

know what is going on in her mind and her outward actions may lead you to think something that isn't

true.

SyraBrian's example is a very good one, a scenario that shows that a phero "hit" doesn't necessarily

bring out an obvious reaction .. in other words, it doesn't always look like an Axe commercial. That's where a

guy still has to stick his neck out.

On the original point of this thread, I have used Chikara and SOE

together (today as a matter of fact) and the results have not been negative at all :)

camusflage
08-10-2004, 03:37 PM
She just asked me

out for dinner tonight but I said no, I promised some friends I would play ball with them tonight. She asked me to

cancel it, but I said I don't do that to friends.
BAD move.. If your friends a) pick on women you're

interested in, and b) can't understand delaying playtime for a lady, then perhaps you need to evaluate both your

readiness for a relationship and your taste in friends. I can almost certainly guarantee SHE is thinking about both

of these things.

Friendly1
08-10-2004, 04:57 PM
VERY GOOD

POINT! One thing I've noticed over the years is that women are very good at hiding how they feel about a guy ...

you simply don't know what is going on in her mind and her outward actions may lead you to think something that

isn't true.
This is why I emphasize body language skills so much. Guys just don't see the gold mines

lying wide open in front of them.

CptKipling
08-10-2004, 04:58 PM
Don't make

this harder than it has to be. All you have to do, while you are talking to her, when she has just laughed at

something you have said, is LEAN INTO HER. Period.

She will let you know whether that is okay with her. She does

that by either leaning toward you in return (great), not moving (okay), or moving away (means back off).

That is

all there is to it. When you are in competition, the aggressive guy usually gets the girl.

Just wait until she

laughs, lean into her, and kiss her. Don't make it into a big deal. It's just a kiss test.
Timing could

also be important. If at any point she when you are one on one and talking to her and she looks at your lips, do the

lean thing. This can mean she is thinking about kissing you.

Snoopy
08-10-2004, 07:08 PM
I have one TE gelpack that I got

as a free sample... how should I apply it?

BaseB3383
08-10-2004, 07:51 PM
I have one TE

gelpack that I got as a free sample... how should I apply it?
The neck would be ideal if you're going for

a kiss close. Not sure how much to apply though, I've never used the gel before.

Friendly1
08-10-2004, 08:53 PM
Base of your neck in front.

Some guys have reported getting into good kissing situations by putting a dab just above their lips. But that

wasn't with gel products.

Snoopy, we're all pulling for you, but don't go in with guns blazing. Just go in

knowing what you NEED to do when you have the opportunity. Set up something with her. Invite her out for a hamburger

or something. Be a little more romantic than McDonald's, but don't make it sound like a date. "Hey, Julie, I'm

going to TGI Friday's. Why don't you join me?"

Or, "Debbie, I'm renting 'The Man in the Iron Mask' tonight.

Why don't you come over and watch it?"

Simple, quick, short notice (but not necessarily last minute unless she

is right there when you do it).

Just you and her. No friends.

SweetBrenda
08-11-2004, 01:29 AM
I just read this "whole

thread" omg my eyes are hurting :eek: !! and I got to admit all this feedback to Snoop it's actually very good!

seems to me all of you who gave him advice know how to play the game right. :thumbsup: It's definitely interesting

to read how you guys think & give advice one to another. Sort of like BigBrother (hehehe) Now here's my thoughts,,

I really believe this one girl likes him too but if that was me and asked him twice to go out and he said no!

because of his "friends" ummm sorry Charlie but I wouldn't ask you again! F#&k Y%$! go hang out with your buddies!

get lost!!! okay so who am I calling next?. In nicer words I will lose interest in you and wouldn't give you the

chance to make it up to me at all! yeah we can be "friends" alright,,so I can tell you what a great time I'm having

with someone else! who actually pays me the attention I need. But that is just me. I'm just curious to know how

things are going with Snoopy and this one girly?
*yawns dang it's late* after reading so much I'm finally

sleepy. Thank God!!
Adios 4 now...

Snoopy
08-11-2004, 05:44 AM
I don't think the dinner was a

big thing. I always have dinner with her, and every time she invites me out, she's already invited other people

first, so it's not like I'm cancelling a 1 on 1 date or anything.

I do think I need to seriously start

stepping things up in 1 on 1 situations, if I am to get anywhere. I think this girl has a confidence problem similar

to mine... every time we get together, it's with other people, even though we are the center of each others

attention.

For example, if it seemed like I was inviting her to a 1 on 1 thing, she would suggest inviting

others...

camusflage
08-11-2004, 07:58 AM
I don't think

the dinner was a big thing. I always have dinner with her, and every time she invites me out, she's already invited

other people first, so it's not like I'm cancelling a 1 on 1 date or anything.
If she asks you again,

as if anyone else will be joining you and allude to that idiot friend of yours who was ripping on her. Then let he

know you'd rather be 1:1 to avoid any such unpleasantness.

Phero tester
08-11-2004, 10:15 AM
Snoopy,
Sorry to say this,

but this girl only think you are her best friend or someone she needs to share her problems that all. I don't think

she want you to be her boyfriend or anything better than that or sexual interests.
There is a way to win this kind

of woman her is not so hard, but you have to do the work.
1. You have to spend more times with her. Show her that

you are interested in her and be mature. Tell her how you are feeling about her. Send her flowers!!!

Snoopy
08-11-2004, 10:21 AM
Snoopy,
Sorry to say this, but this girl only think you are her best friend or someone she needs to share

her problems that all. I don't think she want you to be her boyfriend or anything better than that or sexual

interests.
There is a way to win this kind of woman her is not so hard, but you have to do the work.
1. You have

to spend more times with her. Show her that you are interested in her and be mature. Tell her how you are feeling

about her. Send her flowers!!!
She never shares her problems with me, she has other people who take care

of her emotional baggage for her (one of my other best friends). We were in LJBF territory once before, but that was

a year ago. I personally think actions speak louder than words, and in the past 4 years that I've known her, I have

never seen anyone who has confessed to her end up in a relationship with her.

Mtnjim
08-11-2004, 10:29 AM
"Tell her how you are feeling about

her. Send her flowers!!!'

OMG NO! NO! NO!, Don't you do it!!! :hammer:

Snoopy
08-11-2004, 10:30 AM
"Tell her how you

are feeling about her. Send her flowers!!!'

OMG NO! NO! NO!, Don't you do it!!! :hammer:
That's

exactly the type of action that put me into LJBF with her in the FIRST place :trout:

bjf
08-11-2004, 10:34 AM
This is why GUYS USE PHEROMONES.

Can't be honest, can't even send the women that you like flowers.

Phero tester
08-11-2004, 10:36 AM
Hi Snoopy,
I am testing to

see how much you know about her. You are knowing her too much. The only thing you can do is go to the chinese

fortune teller and give her a bottle of your chikara to do love magic then wear it. I promise she will love you

forever. You never heard of love magic perfume? Asians are very well known.

InternationalPlayboy
08-11-2004, 10:50 AM
Hi Snoopy,
I am testing to see how much you know about her. You are knowing her too much. The only thing

you can do is go to the chinese fortune teller and give her a bottle of your chikara to do love magic then wear it.

I promise she will love you forever. You never heard of love magic perfume? Asians are very well

known.

Or you could hunt down a shaman who owns a radionics machine. ;)

Snoopy
08-11-2004, 10:52 AM
Interesting... lol

BaseB3383
08-11-2004, 10:54 AM
This isn't Kate and Leopold,

you won't gain anything from this girl by confessing your love.

I like the earlier suggestion to use your

friend, who was acting like a jerk off the last time, as an excuse to get together with her 1-on-1. Most important

point I'd like to make: Do NOT make the dinner like a date. Do not offer to pay, do not pull her chair out, etc.

You are not dating her yet. Even then, I'm not so sure I like the dinner idea. Casual settings are best, take her

out to coffee, something that doesn't have the "date" mindset.

Afterwards, get in a comfortable situation with

her (on the couch watching a movie, etc.), make sure you've got Chikara + TE (potent combo by the way!) on your

neck, establish some good rapport, make her laugh, and make eye contact and keep it at all costs! Then go in for

the kiss close. If you are smooth and do everything right, you're well on your way to getting out of LJBF land!

Just do not act like you have a "crush" on her or "dating" her or you will get stonewalled. Since you've been in

LJBF land for her before, you've got to tread lightly. Any move that she perceives is trying to get in a placating

relationship with her will set off alarms for her, and at that point, you're done. Game over.

However, the

pheromones will help tremendously especially if you add some TE. She'll be thinking of you in an entirely

different way. :D

Snoopy
08-11-2004, 11:16 AM
This isn't Kate

and Leopold, you won't gain anything from this girl by confessing your love.

I like the earlier suggestion to

use your friend, who was acting like a jerk off the last time, as an excuse to get together with her 1-on-1. Most

important point I'd like to make: Do NOT make the dinner like a date. Do not offer to pay, do not pull her chair

out, etc. You are not dating her yet. Even then, I'm not so sure I like the dinner idea. Casual settings are best,

take her out to coffee, something that doesn't have the "date" mindset.

Afterwards, get in a comfortable

situation with her (on the couch watching a movie, etc.), make sure you've got Chikara + TE (potent combo by the

way!) on your neck, establish some good rapport, make her laugh, and make eye contact and keep it at all costs! Then

go in for the kiss close. If you are smooth and do everything right, you're well on your way to getting out of LJBF

land! Just do not act like you have a "crush" on her or "dating" her or you will get stonewalled. Since you've been

in LJBF land for her before, you've got to tread lightly. Any move that she perceives is trying to get in a

placating relationship with her will set off alarms for her, and at that point, you're done. Game over.

However, the pheromones will help tremendously especially if you add some TE. She'll be thinking of you in an

entirely different way. :D
Thank you! That is exactly the response I was looking for. He suggested what to

do, what to wear, and what to avoid. :goodpost:

Friendly1
08-11-2004, 12:22 PM
Unless you and this girl

normally drink a lot of coffee, you are both probably too young for a coffee date. I'm not sure how old you are,

but I get the impression you are still in high school. Nothing wrong with a casual lunch or dinner at your age.

Snoopy
08-11-2004, 12:43 PM
Going into 2nd year university.

1st year loosened the LJBF situation because we go to different schools.

A coffee date would be fine. I've been

on one with her before, like 2 years ago.

Friendly1
08-11-2004, 04:55 PM
That gives me a better idea of

what you're up against, then. And I see how the group thing will happen a lot. I would suggest a lunch rather

than a coffee, though. Coffee dates are for getting to know strangers. Lunches are a little more intimate.

But

you should be able to suggest a pizza night just as easily.

Snoopy
08-11-2004, 05:02 PM
Lunch is hard because she works

weekends and I work weekdays :p
I think going out for a drink or dessert at night would be best, then maybe stop by

a Blockbuster and pick up a movie for my/her place.

ManBeast
08-11-2004, 06:44 PM
Now yer thinkin! Finally a post

where you are actually trying to take a positive action, I was waiting for it. Now pull a nike and "JUST DO IT!"

:D

ManBeast

SweetBrenda
08-11-2004, 07:03 PM
Lunch is hard

because she works weekends and I work weekdays :p
I think going out for a drink or dessert at night would be best,

then maybe stop by a Blockbuster and pick up a movie for my/her place.Hey!! hey now, that sounds like a

better idea :lovestruc ...Go get her tigerrrrrrrrrr ops I meant Snoopy :D
Hugs,
Brenda

Phero tester
08-11-2004, 07:13 PM
Snoopy,
I am testing all

my three products combo.Let try this together to see what is going to happen. 3 dabs of NPA, 4 APC, and 4 sprays of

Chikara. I think this is going to be utimately sexual hits ever combo. I tried that this evening when I went to pick

up my wife.One of her co-worker was talking to me, but her legs are crossing. During a conversation another guy was

talking about sex. she keep looking at me and I was feeling like she wants some of me.
I think combo will only

effects if you are talking with a woman for at least 10-30 mins for things to happen.

Snoopy
08-11-2004, 07:18 PM
Hey, welcome to the forums Phero

tester! I'm pretty new too :D

Well, since I am so new, the only products I have are Chikara, SOE Unscented, and

SOE/TE gelpacks. I just ordered 10ml of NPA tonight, but it won't be here until next week.

So, for the

sexual thing, I'm going to experiment with some Chikara/TE this Friday.

Well, I'm really starting to take

back what I said about this whole "terrible terrible day" thread. The girl just called me inviting herself over!

What the heck. Man, I am totally bad at reading body language. And I'm even worse at dealing with things when they

hit me straight in the face. Like just now: I told her I was actually just about to go to bed. Wow, should I be

smacked? Or is it a good thing that I don't change my plans for her, and let her know that I have other things to

do in my life as well?

Phero tester
08-11-2004, 07:25 PM
Snoopy,
Women are

upredictable man. Don't worry about anything. You need to do what is need to be done. Forget about anything. Go

along with it. I am working with alot of women veryday. I don't even know much about them. I only know for sure

that they are horniest 3 days before their periods and during full moon. The rest is history.

tounge
08-11-2004, 07:31 PM
Dude, it's time to crap or get off

the pot. Find out if she is interested in a sexual friendship with you, or she is just substituting you for a

girlfriend.

If this thing isn't leading you anywhere, than you are just spinning your wheels with oneitis.

And that is a waste of valuable time and energy.

SweetBrenda
08-11-2004, 07:32 PM
Hello & Welcome to the Forum

Phero tester!

tounge
08-11-2004, 07:38 PM
I only know

for sure that they are horniest 3 days before their periods and during full moon.

Hmm.

Most of the women I know seem to horniest during a new moon and extremely bitchy around a full moon. It would be

interesting to hear other feedback on this.

Snoopy
08-11-2004, 07:48 PM
I'm fully avoiding becoming

another girlfriend. After our LJBF relationship died down, she turned my best friend into her emotional luggage.

They go out every other day, talk a lot on IM; he even told me that she went out of her way to tell him that she had

no feelings for him. She must have thought that he liked her a lot. He told me that "because no feelings existed

between them, they could talk about anything". To be honest, I think he's just burying himself in a huge hole, even

after I've talked with him about it several times in deep discussion. Also, because of this, my relationship with

him has spread out a bit - I can no longer talk about my goals with this girl, because he is her "girlfriend" now...

there isn't really 100% trust, it's more like 98%. I am here, discussing my problems with you folks instead! :p

Phero tester
08-11-2004, 08:30 PM
SweetBrenda,
Thanks, I

like this forum.

Snoopy,
My best advice for you is moving on. Forget about this girl. There are many of them

are waiting for you man. Use your pheros to catch them while you are young and fuck them all you can. Don't waste

your times and money for nothing. Based on what you said, I can tell you that the girl is using you and your friend

as her toys. She is playing with both of you. I don't have much to say about girls. usually, I don't take their

words very seriously except my wife.When I went to college my goals beside school are fucking them as much as I

can. Damn.

BaseB3383
08-11-2004, 11:38 PM
Well, I'm

really starting to take back what I said about this whole "terrible terrible day" thread. The girl just called me

inviting herself over! What the heck. Man, I am totally bad at reading body language. And I'm even worse at dealing

with things when they hit me straight in the face. Like just now: I told her I was actually just about to go to bed.

Wow, should I be smacked? Or is it a good thing that I don't change my plans for her, and let her know that I have

other things to do in my life as well?
More power to you. That is a good time to put your foot down and

say no, but instead of just leaving her hanging, suggest an alternate time and day you can get together. You are

now in control, and she'll love that. You're still learning, don't feel like you screwed up and she won't be

interested. Best of luck on Friday. Show her what she's missing, then tease her with your coolness and

attractiveness until she can't take it anymore, she's gotta have you. She will :box: you. :D

BaseB3383
08-11-2004, 11:46 PM
My best

advice for you is moving on. Forget about this girl. There are many of them are waiting for you man. Use your pheros

to catch them while you are young and fuck them all you can. Don't waste your times and money for nothing. Based on

what you said, I can tell you that the girl is using you and your friend as her toys. She is playing with both of

you. I don't have much to say about girls. usually, I don't take their words very seriously except my wife.When I

went to college my goals beside school are fucking them as much as I can. Damn.
Your advice is valid

(it's really hard to trust some girls these days), but it's good for Snoopy to know what it takes to get any woman

he wants. If he can pull this off, he'll be golden for attracting any woman for the rest of his life. Rescuing

oneself from LJBF land is no small feat. And even if it doesn't work out, he's learned something valuable in the

process and at least has an experience that he can draw on to prevent future screwups in more important

relationships down the road.

Snoopy
08-12-2004, 05:23 AM
This LJBF girl robbed me of most

of my self-confidence. Going out with her doesn't matter as much to me as redeeming myself by knowing that I can

still attract her after going through so much. I'm now looking at this as a positive experience instead of a

negative one. If things don't work out, well, at least I know what the signs of another LJBF relationship are, and

how to avoid it. If she really is attracted to me and hangs on dearly then I guess that can't be a bad thing

either!

Farmer77
08-12-2004, 10:50 AM
This one girl who

has reacted well in the past to Chikara seemed to completely ignore me today with 3 sprays of chikara and a few

inches of SOE. She even hit me (REALLY HARD) after I said something she would normally laugh at. I didn't change my

personality, has anyone ever had a negative response from SOE in the past?

Hi snoopy. I'm new to the

forums but I have been using pheramones for a while now. You know what, I GOT HIT TOO when i used the SOE and

Chikara combination! But it was by a new guy at my workplace who I'm pretty cool with. He hit me on the shoulder

really hard. Another CoWorker asked him why he hit me for, and he said I weigh 50 pounds. (I weight 160

pounds)
It was the strangest thing. I think I might have ODed? :blink: I sprayed Chikara on my neck, and 5 inches

of SOE on both of my forearms.

Snoopy
08-12-2004, 11:06 AM
Maybe the 5 inches of SOE on each

arm was a bit too much? I think 10" in total of SOE might be a -nol OD, making you seem maybe more feminine? Just a

guess, since he did say you were "50 pounds", implying that you're frail (like a woman?).

Friendly1
08-12-2004, 01:09 PM
The other guy hit Farmer77

because he was reacting to the Androstenone. It was NOT an OD and Farmer77 was NOT coming across as feminine.

Snoopy
08-12-2004, 01:26 PM
The other guy

hit Farmer77 because he was reacting to the Androstenone. It was NOT an OD and Farmer77 was NOT coming across as

feminine.
Okay :blink:

bjf
08-12-2004, 01:37 PM
Too much nol or pheromones of that

sort, can make SOME guys seem like a little bi-atch, I think, at least to the bully types.

So I'd go with

Snoopy's assessment.

Friendly1
08-12-2004, 02:47 PM
No, this one sounds like a

classic case of intimidation. The guy was not used to Farmer77 projecting that much Androstenone.

CptKipling
08-12-2004, 03:08 PM
Or it was just a one of random

event, nothing to do with pheros.

bjf
08-12-2004, 04:29 PM
No, this one sounds

like a classic case of intimidation. The guy was not used to Farmer77 projecting that much

Androstenone.

50 pounds? Getting punched for no reason?

No, it sounds like a classic case of

bullying.

Bruce told me that there is very little -none in Chikara.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Snoopy
08-12-2004, 06:32 PM
Wow. I was out at the mall and

this girl called me, she MEMORIZED my cell phone number. My cell phone number is the most complicated number in the

world. I can't even remember it right! This is the 3rd time she's asked to see me, so she's coming over soon and

I'm wearing Chikara with about 8 dabs of TE gel... wish me luck.

BaseB3383
08-12-2004, 07:14 PM
Wow. I was out

at the mall and this girl called me, she MEMORIZED my cell phone number. My cell phone number is the most

complicated number in the world. I can't even remember it right! This is the 3rd time she's asked to see me, so

she's coming over soon and I'm wearing Chikara with about 8 dabs of TE gel... wish me luck.
:lol:

She's practically beating your door down. :hammer: I think your bad day is now a moot point.

Best of luck.

Friendly1
08-12-2004, 08:20 PM
50 pounds? Getting

punched for no reason?

No, it sounds like a classic case of bullying. There is no difference between

bullying and intimidating people.

I have, however, noticed that guys become very aggressive around me when I

wear pheromones. If I wear a LOT of Androstenone, their aggression tends to subside.

Intimidation/bullying is

typical of people who are insecure about something. A strong pheromone signature can easily incite someone else's

insecurity.

tounge
08-12-2004, 09:02 PM
wish me

luck.

You make your own luck. Like I said to you before, time to get off the

pot.

Snoopy
08-12-2004, 11:51 PM
Well tonight was really

interesting. She brought her entire FAMILY into my house, made up some excuses like they wanted to see some stuff

blah blah... when she came into my room she jumped STRAIGHT into my bed. LOL. I never got to hold her hand or cuddle

with her tonight because we were watching a movie with her sister and her parents kept coming in, but we sat real

close. I wanted to walk home with her so we could see if there were still any meteors from the meteor shower, but

her dad drove me home instead... lol

Anyway, I'm seeing her again tomorrow. Things are running along nicely. I

just can't wait for some 1 on 1 time with her! Damn!

Snoopy
08-13-2004, 10:53 AM
http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1127

1 (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11271)

There is my hit report for that night.

SyraBrian
08-13-2004, 11:13 AM
I'd say you need a little

privacy. If you keep using pheromones that obviously excite her and subconsciously project sexual aggressiveness on

your part, while proceeding to move at glacier-like speed, you're going to send that girl to the Driven Crazy By

Unreleased Sexual Desire Rubber Room!

Do you really want that on your conscience?

Snoopy
08-13-2004, 11:17 AM
I'd say you

need a little privacy. If you keep using pheromones that obviously excite her and subconsciously project sexual

aggressiveness on your part, while proceeding to move at glacier-like speed, you're going to send that girl to the

Driven Crazy By Unreleased Sexual Desire Rubber Room!

Do you really want that on your conscience?
I

don't get the "...Rubber Room" part. I can be a bit dense sometimes... :hammer:

InternationalPlayboy
08-13-2004, 11:53 AM
I

don't get the "...Rubber Room" part. I can be a bit dense sometimes... :hammer:

That's where the

Trojans are stored. ;)

Actually, it's another word for a padded cell, a place in a mental institution where

they put people who are literally bouncing off the walls so they won't hurt themselves.