PDA

View Full Version : A way to increase natural output of 'mones by doing nothing

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2001, 07:17 PM
I was thinking......since we\'ve kind of figured out that copulins and some of the other female \'mones natually increase male \'mone production according to increased exposure, why not spray some women\'s formula of whatever on your pillow so that when you sleep at night, you inhale all those lovely female \'mones, possibly increasing your production and or giving you pleasant dreams!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-23-2001, 11:36 AM
Bump

rjm
10-23-2001, 09:01 PM
Interesting concept...

Would that tend to make you more aggressive though?

CJ01
10-24-2001, 03:53 AM
engberg, the copulins don´t increase the pheromone production. They increase the production of testosterone.

Whitehall
10-24-2001, 09:46 AM
Erox had an idea something along these lines. In their Realm male products, they\'ve included female \'mones so that you sense the presence of the opposite gender, supposedly to improve your mode and sense of accomplishment. The women\'s version had a prepoderance of male \'mones for the same effect.

Realm for men does perk a guy up but Realm for women MAY be better for getting female attention.

CJ01
10-24-2001, 10:43 PM
thanks for the info, in that case maybe I won´t be getting it after all. I already get enough women gicing me DEER looks. images/icons/blush.gif
Like today I was at my local store and I got a minor one from a woman. Okay, BUT she had her baby strapped to herself. he/she couldn´t have been older than a few weeks images/icons/tongue.gif . And she wasn´t even particular attractive either.

BTW I tried a different combo today, not just plain PF like the times before.

CJ images/icons/smile.gif