PDA

View Full Version : TE/NPA or Chikara?

sito
08-08-2004, 02:31 PM
Hi everyone. I've been

busy all summer working and gettin ready for college so I haven't used pheromones since prom which was in june.

I'm shoppin for a good pheromone to take with me to college. I've narrowed it down to TE/NPA or Chikara. Which one

is best for sexual hits?

cuddlebear
08-08-2004, 02:50 PM
Personally, I've done better

with Chikara then with TE, but then again, TE has a large following ... hey here's an idea that your budget may

permit, get a few TE gel packs (on Wednesdays I think you can get one free) and then buy the Chikara ... :)

sito
08-08-2004, 10:30 PM
I might just buy Chikara and gets

some of the gel packs to try out TE. How is that new perception phero?

sito
08-08-2004, 10:52 PM
Personally, I've

done better with Chikara then with TE, but then again, TE has a large following ... hey here's an idea that your

budget may permit, get a few TE gel packs (on Wednesdays I think you can get one free) and then buy the Chikara ...

:)

Is it easy to OD on Chikara? How many sprays does it take for a scent that is noticable?

Friendly1
08-09-2004, 03:08 PM
I have done 8 sprays without

having people gag, but I didn't get good results with that much, either.

sito
08-10-2004, 02:05 PM
I've seen that Chikara is more for

social hits and what not. I'm lookin for sexual hits. Is Chikara an answer? or is NPA/TE the best for sexual

hits?

bjf
08-10-2004, 02:08 PM
sito, use both. NPA and TE is good

for sexual hits, but the chikara softens the bark while keeping the bite.

BaseB3383
08-10-2004, 02:08 PM
NPA/TE is great for overtly

sexual hits. The only downside is you'll get an anxious vibe from it. Chikara has more of a balance, good for

every situation. You'll feel a little more upbeat. Also, there's a higher risk of OD-ing in terms of something

bad happening with NPA/TE (arguments, maybe fights, etc.) As long as you're careful though, sounds like NPA/TE

would be the way to go.

sito
08-10-2004, 03:19 PM
Thanks for the help. I'm just gonna

pick up NPA and get Chikara later. I just need a quick fix before I hit campus.

CptKipling
08-10-2004, 05:02 PM
sito, use both. NPA

and TE is good for sexual hits, but the chikara softens the bark while keeping the bite.
Great way of

describing it :thumbsup:

Maybe I just like TE:[any less sexual product] combos in general, but I really am

warming to this.

sito
08-11-2004, 09:34 AM
I plan ordering Chikara or

Perception today and throwin in the free gel pack samples so I can try a TE and Chikara/Perception combo. How does

perception compare to Chikara?

BassMan
08-11-2004, 11:26 AM
NPA/TE is great

for overtly sexual hits. The only downside is you'll get an anxious vibe from it.I've found that WAGG

greatly reduces the anxious vibe from wearing NPA/TE. About 2 parts total none (I never wear NPA/TE without

additional none) to 3 parts WAGG does it for me.

-Bass

sito
08-11-2004, 12:59 PM
I've found that WAGG

greatly reduces the anxious vibe from wearing NPA/TE. About 2 parts total none (I never wear NPA/TE without

additional none) to 3 parts WAGG does it for me.

-Bass

Would SOE help with the vibes you get

off NPA? I'm gonna pass on the Chikara for now and just get NPA and throw in the free gel packs so I can use SOE

with the NPA.

DCW
08-11-2004, 01:01 PM
Would SOE help with the

vibes you get off NPA? I'm gonna pass on the Chikara for now and just get NPA and throw in the free gel packs so I

can use SOE with the NPA.

You might want to try your favorite cologne with NPA

first.

DCW

sito
08-11-2004, 01:04 PM
You might want to try

your favorite cologne with NPA first.

DCW

Yea I plan to use it with my cologne

selection. Thats one of the reasons why I went with NPA because Chikara was scented and I prefer my own cologne. Why

does SOE and NPA make a bad smell or something?

DCW
08-11-2004, 01:06 PM
Yea I plan to use it with

my cologne selection. Thats one of the reasons why I went with NPA because Chikara was scented and I prefer my own

cologne. Why does SOE and NPA make a bad smell or something?

The combo will be too strong in my

opinion, I would use SOE solo and NPA with a scented mix.

DCW

sito
08-11-2004, 01:08 PM
The combo will be too

strong in my opinion, I would use SOE solo and NPA with a scented mix.

DCW

Oh I see. Would

getting TE instead of NPA make a difference? I know its not as concentrated as NPA is.

DCW
08-11-2004, 01:18 PM
Try NPA it's easier to control with

dabs rather than spraying.

DCW

sito
08-11-2004, 02:28 PM
Well i ordered the NPA with the free

gel packs. How fast is the shipping with LS? This is my first time ordering from this site.

CptKipling
08-11-2004, 02:35 PM
Well i ordered the

NPA with the free gel packs. How fast is the shipping with LS? This is my first time ordering from this

site.
Very prompt, the only limiting factor is the postal services.

belgareth
08-11-2004, 02:36 PM
They usually ship same day as

ordered unless it is late. Then it will go out the next day.

sito
08-11-2004, 03:37 PM
Great. I asked for Priority Mail

shipping. Got one more question about NPA though. Does it give off that respect vibe like PI does?

CptKipling
08-11-2004, 03:53 PM
Yes, but it less so than PI or

RM, as it can induce some aggression aswell. I have noticed a kind of submissive silliness with NPA/TE, moreso than

PI for some reason.