PDA

View Full Version : Newbie FAQ in Arcade forum.

Sesshoumaru
08-08-2004, 01:52 PM
There

should be a sticky thread on top of the Acade forum.

I still don't know what to do with points, what the points

mean, what "Purchasing a Arcade Pass"... ect...,ect...

I don't know where to get that kind of info either (I

don't see it anywhere on the site), It should be easy to find, on the arcade forum or on the aracade page.

:think:

Bruce
08-08-2004, 10:05 PM
Good idea. Sticky thread it is.

Part of the problem is that I don't know a lot of that info myself. :-) I do generally know what "points mean"

though, so that would be a start. Anyone more knowledgeable than I is welcome to write the text for the

sticky.

B

Sesshoumaru
08-09-2004, 07:22 PM
Is there any way to find out

who has the most points?

hotrocks5
08-11-2004, 12:24 PM
I wrote an FAQ in the Arcade

Tips forum, so check it out if you want.

Sesshoumaru
08-12-2004, 02:21 PM
Thanks..

Other

Suggestion:
People should get points for everyday that they are the Champion holder.... I would be rich :cheers:

No but really, that would make people want to win the championship a whole lot more. Plus it will bring

more people to the smaller games. Who wants to kill them selves playing blackjack to win a measly 500 points, but if

there were some kind of bonus point prize for holding the championship, people would play it just for that :type:

SweetBrenda
08-13-2004, 06:04 PM
Thanks..

Other Suggestion:
People should get points for everyday that they are the Champion holder.... I would be

rich :cheers: .

No but really, that would make people want to win the championship a whole lot more. Plus

it will bring more people to the smaller games. Who wants to kill them selves playing blackjack to win a measly

500 points, but if there were some kind of bonus point prize for holding the championship, people would play it

just for that :type: .
I second that suggestion! :thumbsup:

hotrocks5
08-13-2004, 10:16 PM
I think the jackpot amount

should be higher to begin with, say about 1000 pts. Then, for everyday that you hold the 1st place title, you

should get some more additional points, or an increase in the % of interest you receive in your bank account.