PDA

View Full Version : Need suggestions

Snoopy
08-08-2004, 09:40 AM
I'm having two 19

year old girls over my place tonight, one of them I'm trying to hook up with and has responded well to Chikara in

the past, the other is a good friend of mine. Another buddy of mine is dropping by too, so it'll just be the four

of us in my house tonight.

I have Chikara, Unscented/Scented SOE, and TE at my disposal. The girl I've been

trying to hook up with, I've only used Chikara with. The other girl who is just a friend - I've never used any

mones with her before. Both of these girls gave me lapdances before at a party when they were slightly buzzed. What

can anyone recommend based on my "arsenal" for tonight? I plan on hooking up with one of the girls soon.

DAdams91982
08-08-2004, 09:49 AM
I'm having

two 19 year old girls over my place tonight, one of them I'm trying to hook up with and has responded well to

Chikara in the past, the other is a good friend of mine. Another buddy of mine is dropping by too, so it'll just be

the four of us in my house tonight.

I have Chikara, Unscented/Scented SOE, and TE at my disposal. The girl I've

been trying to hook up with, I've only used Chikara with. The other girl who is just a friend - I've never used

any mones with her before. Both of these girls gave me lapdances before at a party when they were slightly buzzed.

What can anyone recommend based on my "arsenal" for tonight? I plan on hooking up with one of the girls

soon.
A completly confident attitude.

Adams

Snoopy
08-08-2004, 10:09 AM
I meant pheromone wise

:D
Everything else I'm pretty prepared for.

DAdams91982
08-08-2004, 12:47 PM
lol... just giving the

advise I could... I dont know to much a mones yet... or I would have picked you a cocktail.

Adams

Friendly1
08-08-2004, 02:36 PM
Try four sprays of Chikara on

your chest (your skin, not your clothes). Don't go for anything fancy. Avoid being a dork. Be relaxed. Dress

relaxed.

DAdams91982
08-08-2004, 03:40 PM
All you have to do is stroke

her ego... Simple as that.

Adams