PDA

View Full Version : Chikara suggestions

platinumfox
08-08-2004, 07:45 AM
Hey Bruce with

all the hits I have been hearing about Chikara how about renaming it "Chick-ara" because were getting alot of

chicks.Also is it possible to put it in a container that wont break if you happen to drop it?

ToBeOrNotToBe
08-08-2004, 08:59 AM
Hey

Bruce with all the hits I have been hearing about Chikara how about renaming it "Chick-ara" because were getting

alot of chicks.Also is it possible to put it in a container that wont break if you happen to drop it?
This

is just my opinion, but the name 'Chikara' is already perfectly fine! :thumbsup:

Suppose there is a product

called "Chick Magnet" or "Get Every Chick" or "Get Laid Everytime You Want" (yes, I am being *sarcastic*)... I

wouldn't buy a product with a name like that. It seems too false. So, letting the word "chick" dangling in the name

of the product wouldn't be good for it, in my humble opinion... but hey, I am not the boss! :blink: :think:

DAdams91982
08-08-2004, 09:12 AM
This is

just my opinion, but the name 'Chikara' is already perfectly fine! :thumbsup:

Suppose there is a product

called "Chick Magnet" or "Get Every Chick" or "Get Laid Everytime You Want" (yes, I am being *sarcastic*)... I

wouldn't buy a product with a name like that. It seems too false. So, letting the word "chick" dangling in the name

of the product wouldn't be good for it, in my humble opinion... but hey, I am not the boss! :blink: :think:

Im sure his "Chick-ara" comment was just a joke.

But I feel ya about not buying something like "Chick

Magnet".

Adams

cuddlebear
08-08-2004, 11:11 AM
Chick-ara? How about "Altar

Ego" for those trying to get married? :p

I think "Chikara" is a Japanese word that has nothing to do with

American "chicks" ...

:)

mitsubachi
08-08-2004, 04:50 PM