PDA

View Full Version : Women's Products Questions

deyaneria
07-28-2004, 09:21 PM
Just wanted to let you know i've

had great results with essential oils and pheros
the website that was posted before on how to mix the oils was a

great help i'v even started making my own natural spray perfume. Just to give you an idea what a difference i've

seen. I definitely get more hits from men and the women want me to make them perfume.

lyric820
08-05-2004, 10:38 AM
Just a little curious...Have

you ever tried EW with PI? Is that possible? or would that just be courting disaster due to the high

concentrations?

deyaneria
08-05-2004, 11:59 AM
i've never tried ew

or pi just pcc, soe,npa , and anol w/musk. I've had good results with mixing these.

lyric820
08-05-2004, 12:04 PM
Thanks Deyaneria....I'm new to

this so I'm just trying to find something guaranteed to work...My hubbie and I reached a "boring" phase after 5

years and I want to see if we can rekindle that "hot new relationship" feeling....nowhatimean? Would you have any

other suggestions....something I might be able to get on the "cheap but very good" side?

deyaneria
08-05-2004, 12:39 PM
if i were you i'd try some the

packets first and see what kind of response you get. the first thing i tried was npa it made my boyfriend much more

attentive. it's easy to use as well. soe seems to make people more talkative.

lyric820
08-06-2004, 07:26 PM
I have this awesome bottle of

body cream B&B's warm vanilla/brown sugar and it smells good enough to eat...would you guys recommend I add some

EW? And, if so, and this is more for the more experienced "phero-chemists" out there....how much should I use for a

good result?

oscar
08-07-2004, 09:53 PM
lyric820,

I had

the good fortune to take part in the beta-testing of EW. If the numbers that the beta testers came up with are

accurate, they should be translatable to the current product.

beta-EW had an incredibly noxious, foul smelling,

room-evacuating, malodorous stench, so it was decided to dilute it fairly radically to make it a viable commercial

additive. The present product is only 1/100th as potent as the beta.
Just a few drops of beta could be added to a

full gallon of distilled water to make a viable, effective Copulin product.

The ratios that appeared to be

effective in the early testing surprisingly indicated that unlike the products that we're accustomed to using that

have concentrations ranging from .005% to .1%, EW beta was in fact a 100% pure Copulin product.

To dilute the

beta to the concentration of PCC (.025%) it needed to be diluted 4000:1.

To get it to the concentration of the

Copulin content of PPA/w (.005%) beta-EW had to be diluted 20,000:1.

So, since the current commercial version of

EW is only 1% as potent as its toxic ancestor, you could mimic the concentration of PCC by diluting 40:1, or for

something more subtle like PPA/w's Copulin content, dilute 200:1. (Note that Copulins are a secondary component of

PPA/w whose primary phero is Androstenol.)

I'd suggest that you experiment with dilutions at various points

within the range between 40:1 and 200:1 to try to achieve a balance between effectiveness and lack of detectability.

If you've smelled the stuff you'll know what I mean. ;)

Oscar :)

lyric820
08-09-2004, 05:51 AM
Oscar,

Could EW's

effectiveness be compromised by adding a drop or two in a perfume or in a body cream? I haven't actually bought it

yet but I would like to know exactly what I am getting into and how I can maximize its effectiveness. Can you give

me a visual example of 40:1? Pardon my ignorance. I was actually planning on putting in one drop per 2 oz of

body cream but now I think that might be overkill. You got any better ideas? What has worked for you?

lyric820

oscar
08-09-2004, 07:53 AM
lyric,

If you were dealing with

the beta it would be overkill, but the 1% EW available now isn't quite so volatile. You can probably get away with

several drops in 2 ozs. of cream, but try experimenting by mixing really small quantities at first to get a handle

on how well the EW is covered by the cream's scent. Like putting a drop in a tablespoon's worth of cream. Assuming

the cream is fairly thick, it's not like you're going to be able to use an eyedropper to measure out 40 drops, so

working with spoonsful might be more practical.

Unfortunately there are two things I don't know: The optimum

single application dose of Copulins, or how much of your cream you use per application. Thus the need for you to

experiment.

To save time you can run two tests concurrently. Get a couple of clean pill vials. Use a set of

measuring spoons to put a teaspoon of body cream in one vial and a tablespoon in the other. Use an eyedropper to put

one drop of EW in each. Stir them up well and check them the next day. Try applying a dab or two and check the smell

of each. Stir again and keep re-checking and mixing for a few days.

If one or both end up too strong you can

just take a small dab of the spiked stuff and mix some unadulterated cream with it right in your hand before

applying.

You can also use this method to "zone" or "shade" your applications to put more Copulin emphasis in

strategic locations. ;)

Oscar :)

bindy
08-10-2004, 05:11 AM
I just bought EW, and have tried

adding it to various perfume samples that I got from the store. It still smells bad, but it's bearable. I don't

think it smells like pussy, I think it smells like really stinky feet! Yesterday I went to put on some of one of

the perfume samples, I had it on my fingers, and it smelled so bad I put it on my ankles....I mean, if it smells

like stinky feet, it might as well be down there. Anyway, I had to wash my hands before being around anyone. Glad

I didn't test the Beta!

BTW, my husband and I have been married almost 19 years, and our love making is VERY

passionate. Pheromones have helped some. So take heart, it can happen if you want it to. We have both been making

a concerted effort to keep the passion alive.

Bindy

lyric820
08-10-2004, 06:11 AM
Hi Bindy,

Wow! 19-year

success stories are very rare nowadays and it really gives me joy that you "keep it alive and kicking!"

This is my second time around and the man is crazy about me after five years. So, I am doing my best not to

let the flames die out. They say the way to a man's heart is his stomach, but I'm aiming a little

lower!:thumbsup:

Anyway, did you get to try the EW on your hubbie? Did he notice the stink? What did you

cover it up with? etc. etc.

Any other pheremone products that worked well for you?

I am EXTREMELY curious!

bindy
08-10-2004, 08:19 AM
It seems to take some tweaking,

like everyone else has said in the forums. I have accumulated quite an arsenel, and am having fun seeing what works

for me and what doesn't. I didn't really try the EW on him because I was so freaked out when I tried it on and it

smelled so bad that I washed it off. Today I read in the forums about what mixes people use. Tonight or tomorrow I

will try just a dab of EW with PI, AE (which I LOVE the smell of), and NPC to see what happens. Since the Pheromax

was on sale, I also ordered that, so we'll see what that does.
Good luck,
Bindy

randa
08-10-2004, 04:59 PM
I LOVE EW!!!!! I

personally think it mixes well with B & BW Warm Vanilla Sugar. I currently have a 8 fl. oz. bottle of body lotion to

which I've added 4 drops, shaken really well. To my nose, there's no EW odor. If anything, it may have given more

'body' to the vanilla.

When I first got EW, I tested it out by putting 1 drop into maybe 1- 1 1/2 Tbsp. of

Angel body cream. OMG, I thought it stunk, but I smeared myself with it anyways. I had to clean my hands because I

couldn't handle the smell on them. No one mentioned any disagreable odor at all, I was with friends and believe me,

they'd of said something. But, I could smell it. I don't really think it was that stout of a smell but part of it

was that I knew I had it on and so I was more sensitive to the EW odor.

When the EW bottle is open, there is

a definite smell. But once I'm done mixing, I close up all bottles and leave the room to let things settle, the

odor dissipates and it's fine.

I would also highly recommend NPA/w. The most effective mix I've used by far

is NPA/w and EW (EW diluted to PCC strength). As I posted elsewhere recently, it wasn't an immediate response, it

took awhile, but once it got to working...it was perfect for what I was looking for. Randa

SweetBrenda
08-10-2004, 05:08 PM
I just bought

EW, and have tried adding it to various perfume samples that I got from the store. It still smells bad, but it's

bearable. I don't think it smells like pussy, I think it smells like really stinky feet! Yesterday I went to put on

some of one of the perfume samples, I had it on my fingers, and it smelled so bad I put it on my ankles....I mean,

if it smells like stinky feet, it might as well be down there. Anyway, I had to wash my hands before being around

anyone. Glad I didn't test the Beta!

BTW, my husband and I have been married almost 19 years, and our love

making is VERY passionate. Pheromones have helped some. So take heart, it can happen if you want it to. We have

both been making a concerted effort to keep the passion alive.

Bindy:box:wow 19 yrs !! and still having

"passionate sex" :wub: is good to read this for people like me who thinks romance dies after been with someone for

quite a while..yayy for the phermones! Right on! :thumbsup:
My respects to you!

lyric820
08-10-2004, 07:08 PM
Well Dang it!! That settles

it! I'm gonna do the vanilla sugar cream and EW. I might just add two more drops than Randa's mix. Mostly because

the body cream smell is very strong and it might cover the EW better than I thought. I'm feelin a bit adventurous

and a bit frisky so I'm hoping this works...gonna give it a couple weeks and see if the man gets that shine in his

eyes again. I also got some Pheremone Factor, the edge and soe gel packs in the cart for good measure. This should

be a good start...I'll add a bit moreto my arsenal as I go along. If all goes decently, I could be in this trip

for the long haul. Ha Ha Ha The World is Mine!!!!! Thanks everyone for your great posts!!

BassMan
08-10-2004, 08:36 PM
Well Dang it!!

That settles it! I'm gonna do the vanilla sugar cream and EW. I might just add two more drops than Randa's mix.

Mostly because the body cream smell is very strong and it might cover the EW better than I thought. I'm feelin a

bit adventurous and a bit frisky so I'm hoping this works...gonna give it a couple weeks and see if the man gets

that shine in his eyes again. I also got some Pheremone Factor, the edge and soe gel packs in the cart for good

measure. This should be a good start...I'll add a bit moreto my arsenal as I go along. If all goes decently, I

could be in this trip for the long haul. Ha Ha Ha The World is Mine!!!!! Thanks everyone for your great

posts!!One of the things that I remember about the original EW experiment was that the odor of EW died down

over time when it was added to something water-based. If you want to play with that, you might add some to your

cream, mix it up good, wait a week, and see if it changes. You might get away with adding a bit more if you let it

blend some.

You wouldn't necessarily have to wait a week until you tried wearing it, of course.

-Bass

bindy
08-11-2004, 10:34 AM
Hey SweetBrenda,
We've had our

ups and downs with passion, but it's never died, that's for sure. We're going through a kind of renewal of our

passion, and it's much more.....well, passionate! 19 years seems like a long time, but it's gone by SO fast.

Fortunatel we're both young, so we have plenty of time to experiment with new stuff. Let's see how we're doing

with the passion over the next 19.
Bindy