PDA

View Full Version : Mones for big guys

All_Seeing_I
08-07-2004, 06:08 PM
I know alot of

you get tired of these "which mone for me" newbie posts, but I find myself a unique case and after reading the

forums I still don't have a definitive product to get. I'm going to be a junior in high school and am a 6-4 265

muscular football/wrestler. I definately give off the lone wolf/intimidating vibe because of my size, but that is

part of my personality to someone who doesn't know me well and I don't want to enhance it with too much -none or

change perceptions so to speak with heavy -nol either. In the past, I have used Edge spray and SOE gel and they seem

to have worked very well. The only problem with Edge was that sometimes it would make me "edgy" (no pun intended)

and after a while it wore off, despite my best efforts to shower it off and cycle it with 2 week periods. I found

SOE to be very effective, although it seems from other posters that there are better things out there. Another thing

to be noted is a personality that is normally quiet but not shy, but can get girls without too much problem when I

open up a bit. Last time I bought mones was last year around this time before school, and the new ones (particularly

Perception) seem to work well with most. If anyone can give advice to me on this regard, with a tight budget and the

forementioned circumstances, I'd be grateful.

ManBeast
08-07-2004, 09:36 PM
You might want to look into Chikara and/or Perception. I'm not nearly as big as you (5'7" 200+) but I've had good results with both of these products, as well as SOE.

MB

sito
08-08-2004, 02:25 PM
I know alot of

you get tired of these "which mone for me" newbie posts, but I find myself a unique case and after reading the

forums I still don't have a definitive product to get. I'm going to be a junior in high school and am a 6-4 265

muscular football/wrestler. I definately give off the lone wolf/intimidating vibe because of my size, but that is

part of my personality to someone who doesn't know me well and I don't want to enhance it with too much -none or

change perceptions so to speak with heavy -nol either. In the past, I have used Edge spray and SOE gel and they seem

to have worked very well. The only problem with Edge was that sometimes it would make me "edgy" (no pun intended)

and after a while it wore off, despite my best efforts to shower it off and cycle it with 2 week periods. I found

SOE to be very effective, although it seems from other posters that there are better things out there. Another thing

to be noted is a personality that is normally quiet but not shy, but can get girls without too much problem when I

open up a bit. Last time I bought mones was last year around this time before school, and the new ones (particularly

Perception) seem to work well with most. If anyone can give advice to me on this regard, with a tight budget and the

forementioned circumstances, I'd be grateful.

Your almost my size so how was TE? did you get good

results while using it?

All_Seeing_I
08-08-2004, 02:55 PM
TE did enough that proved

pheromones were real, but it was lacking in some regard. Towards the end of the bottle, I quit noticing any effects.

Maybe it was because I wasn't looking hard enough after it proved itself to me or maybe people got used to it.

Either way, it did work, although I think something might work better for me hence making this thread. I did notice

though that the most potent combination was with both TE and SOE.

sito
08-08-2004, 10:32 PM
Yea you get all the good mones with

that combination. I'm liking the feedback about Chikara so I might just get that.

jamesdeanmartin
08-10-2004, 04:24 PM
I'm pretty much your size

(maybe a little bigger & heavier) and I've had consistent results with:

A1 - first and foremost this has

been the most effective pheromone for me. I wish they would get this stuff back in stock, my lack of A1 is driving

me crazy, its been months.

SOE - Consistent happy hits from women. I've probably worn this the most

consistently over the few years its been out. I wear in both social/work settings and in casual/personal/bar type

settings.

Chikara - I haven't been able to get a definitive vibe either way with Chikara yet. When classes

start up again next week I'll have a lot more exposure to women though, so that may help.

Things that

haven't worked for me at all, PI, copulins (in any form), APC, I think thats it. Stick to -nol and -rone heavy

products with some small amounts of -none mixed in.

take care,
JDM
(who is very depressed that his

closest female friend (and hottest girl by far who has ever exressed an interest) is transferring across the country

to another school, and who really needs a strong in-coming class of students to take his mind off this...oh, and who

is wearing Perception tonight and hoping for strong results...)