PDA

View Full Version : Can't decide which one to buy

gmcarroll33
08-07-2004, 03:46 PM
I've been reading about all the hit stories with Chikara, SOE, and now all of the sudden Perception. I was pretty

much sold on SOE a few days ago, but now I've heard so many great things about Perception that I can't decide.

I'm 20 years old. Would Perception be better than SOE? Is anybody in the 18-23 age using Perception and would

most definitely recommend it?

Snoopy
08-07-2004, 03:54 PM
I'm 19, new to mones as well. I

haven't had the opportunity to do much testing, but SO FAR Chikara and SOE seem to work really well with the people

my age.

gmcarroll33
08-07-2004, 04:01 PM
Can you give me any sort of

details about the kinds of hits you got with each individual pheremone product. I'm starting to think after

reading the old Perception posts that it's more for the older crowd. Another question how does Chikara smell?

cuddlebear
08-07-2004, 05:12 PM
I can't comment on Perception

yet (other than that I think the timed-release is one of the most brilliant ideas I've heard of in a long time),

but SOE is indeed good for younger females. Nol or Nol/Rone seems to be the ticket there. Chikara is great

because the smell is so pleasing that it's very hard to scent OD, I think that's why some guys use as many as six

sprays, although that's probably a mone OD. I don't think you could go wrong with SOE for the younger set.

Snoopy
08-07-2004, 05:22 PM
I've done 4-5 sprays with

Chikara and OD'ed. I smelt cat piss while watching a movie with a girl...