PDA

View Full Version : Voyage of the N00b

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2001, 05:50 PM
I am going to go on the n00b voyage. I just bought some Attraction a week ago. I was reading and reading and figuring out how much to put on and then I got too scared to try them. Just now, I unscrewed the cap to the bottle and POW! it smelled really weird at first, like a strong aftershave. Then about a half minute later, my head was swimming like after the first time I had made out with a girl (remembering the raging hormones etc!). I\'m only 18, so I figure some \'nol is just what I need. Tomorrow I\'m going to try wearing it for my first time.

BTW, what ever happened to the concept of \"sandalwood scent\" in Attraction. I\'ve burnt sandalwood inscence and it doesn\'t smell anything like that stuff. And also, Attraction is alcohol based right? Anyone know how long it takes for the weird scent in it to fade, but still having the \'mones working? I\'m thinking 2 sprays, one on neck, 1/2 on each wrist? Advice?

[ October 22, 2001: Message edited by: engberg ]

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2001, 06:10 PM
Try 2 sprays at first.

I usually spray directly on the armpits. That would suffice if you need it for about 4 hours, but if you need that Attraction stay longer, or if spraying in your skin causes irritation, then spray on your shirt. The smell would be present for about 8 hours.

Bon voyage!

[ October 22, 2001: Message edited by: astroboy ]

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2001, 06:17 PM
I wear this really awesome smelling pit-stick (I\'ve gotten complements on how good I smell just with it alone, acompanied by little touches, adding \'mones to see if it\'s even better), so I dunno if the anti-persperant part will absorb and nullify the spray? Do the \'mones really get to working that well hidden away in my pits? And or is there some way to get some nice scent added to an alcohol-based product?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-23-2001, 09:01 AM
You can always spray Attraction in other parts of your body (chest, neck, hair) if you feel that it could damage the good odor of your deodorant (by the way, what is the name of it?).

I\'m aware that there is a scentless Attraction, but I don\'t know, I like the smell of the scented Attraction and I don\'t intend to try the other one, but if the scented one ruins the smell of your deodorant, then you should switch to the unscented one.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-23-2001, 12:28 PM
Result from the First Voyage:

I go to English class. I usually sit next to these two chicks, we all sit in big 8 person groups. I come in late, my table members are just kind of chilling out, then I sit down and as my air kind of settles and spreads out I notice a drastic change in body posture of the two girls. They almost shoot up straight into their seats and immediately start twittling their hair and whatnot. Then after a few minutes, they both keep making sideways glances. After like ten minutes or so, I\'m starting to go off about our reading and they are both gazing at me with, yep, the shiny eyes. Then I\'m done and they realize the other is staring at me and this ugly look passes between them. Whole deal went on just the same for the rest of the class. I ended up only using like a half spray on my wrist cause I had some air bubbles in the atomizer.

Results from the Second Voyage:

I had to go to the athletic center to pick up some forms to register for the NCAA. So, I\'m thinking, \"Ok, if a half spray can do that, then.........\" So then I put a full spray on my neck and rubbed it around on both my wrists. I was very pleased that the scent faded rather quickly once I had rubbed it. So I\'m in the center. I go in, am greeted very happily by a girl and told who to see to get my form. I go to see another chick, she is rediculously happy and helpful. She can\'t get a copy of a form cause this certain person has it and isn\'t there right now. So she tells me to com back again sometime. Just as I\'m leaving, she randomly asks, \"What\'s your name again?\" I never even mentioned my name in the first place, I can see right through her trick, but I still tell her anyways. After reading the other stories from the forum, my guess is she is going to go out of her way to call me and let me know the person with the forms is in and that I should come by.

For my next few voyages, I\'m going to add an extra spray each time to find out where the threshold lies for getting hits off of this stuff.

For the n00bs -> Attraction is a good product if you\'re young and a little shy. It has the goods that makes people very nice to you.

More tomorrow!

[ October 23, 2001: Message edited by: engberg ]