PDA

View Full Version : Perception & Chikara

Chris_So_Cal
08-07-2004, 12:32 AM
Just

receieved my order today of Perception and Chikara.
Perception seems as though it has leaked. The larger

bottem is almost full and the smaller one is about half full.

This bottle of Chikara seems to smell diffrent

from the first one. The smell is not nearly as strong. I also noticed a strong alchol smell that I didn't have

with the first batch.

I have heard other coments on perception leaking but has anybody noticed a diffrence

with chikara?? The smell is MUCH less noticeable than before.

Bruce
08-07-2004, 07:12 AM
I answered Chris's PM about the

leaking Perception, which we will replace of course, but did anyone else notice a difference between bottles of

Chikara? The last few "batches" actually all contain product from the same formulation. They were all mixed up

and bottled at the same time; we just released them at different times because we were waiting on the new labels.

BUT... the VERY VERY first 100 bottles (or was it 150?) were mixed up separately. Does anyone have a bottle from

that very first batch AND... another bottle from a later batch??? Really need some feedback from such

folks.

Bruce

StandingTall
08-07-2004, 08:03 AM
Bruce,

I have a new

bottle of Chikara and a "beta" bottle also. The newer bottle does smell a little more muskier to me which is a good

thing. It just seems to have a richer fragrance.

Chris_So_Cal
08-07-2004, 07:15 PM
Tested the chikara out again

today... Maybe part of my problem yesturday was that I have gotten used to the smell of chikara... part of the

problem was that I smelled perception first... they have sorta a smilar smell.

Well it now smell a bit

sweeter. I think it is sweeter than the first batch but isn't quiet as rich smelling. Almost as though the base

notes are more subdued. Maybe I could say it has a softer smell.

I wish there was better language for

talking about sents... maybe what I call sweet sombody else calls musk. It is very difficult to be

objective.
Chris