PDA

View Full Version : AE

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2001, 04:29 PM
HAs anyone tried mixing AE directly into another product, or nice smelling oil?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2001, 05:25 PM
Check my initial experiment on the thread \"I\'m going to create a phero bomb... suggestions?\"

**DONOTDELETE**
10-25-2001, 08:19 AM
Hockey -

I use this product almost exclusively, and it is my personal stand-alone product. It\'s the ONLY one available with three pheromone ingredients - androstenone, androstenol, and androsterone, and I am quite confident that it is one of the most effective products available - not to mention that Stone uses the best grade - purity chemicals to make their products. I\'ve blended it with colognes before, but if I want to use a cologne with it now, I just dab on the AE and spray some cologne on over it.

Good luck!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-26-2001, 01:09 PM
Im just going to use AE by itself from now on it seems to work best.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-27-2001, 01:09 PM
Hey astroboy what happened to that initial phero bomb experiment has it worked out, you should look at the kit as well that bruce is looking to bring out.
And hockey using ALTER EGO directly is great as a stand alone product.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-27-2001, 05:24 PM
Hey Donaldduck -alias Paul??? images/icons/shocked.gif- check my last post on that thread. I wrote about a \"preview\" experiment that didn\'t have good results images/icons/frown.gif

I intend to create the phero bomb next Monday... let\'s see what happens... images/icons/crazy.gif

[ October 27, 2001: Message edited by: astroboy ]

**DONOTDELETE**
10-28-2001, 12:53 PM
GO AND ABUSE THE POWER EVERYONE WHY NOT EVERYONE ELSE DOES

**DONOTDELETE**
10-28-2001, 10:08 PM
Agreed - I\'ve used three pheromone products thus far, and this one has been the most effective thus far! Concentrates sound great! Glad I found you guys!!! images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2001, 02:29 AM
Welcome abaord carl and as i say
ABUSE THE POWER LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW BECAUSE IF YOU DONT THEN SOMONE ELSE LIKE ME HE HE WILL