PDA

View Full Version : Chikara - First Impressions

BaseB3383
08-06-2004, 09:46 AM
I just

received my shipment of Chikara yesterday. The fragrance is REALLY nice, reminds me a lot of an old cologne of

mine, Body Kouros by YSL. I took a couple whiffs of it and couldn't stop smelling it. I've had experience with a

few phero products before; I've tried TE, AE/m (the old bottle without the dropper), APC, PF, and NPA. AE/m

didn't really work for me. For some reason, TE was a disappointment, but NPA worked the best of all and drove my

girlfriend crazy (1 or 2 dabs to the neck). I can't wait to experiment with that and Chikara together. :D

Sadly, I won't have many opportunities to test it out until a few weeks from now when I head back to college.

Anybody have suggestions as to what has worked for them dosage wise with NPA and Chikara combos?

yayo
08-06-2004, 01:06 PM
wow

good luck!!!!!!!!

Chikara works well but not tried with NPA

please, report your hits soon!!!

Friendly1
08-06-2004, 02:02 PM
Base, even a deserted college

town MUST have a few convenience stores with female clerks. Pick one and visit her store once or twice a day just

to buy a soft drink. Don't try to engage her in conversation. Just keep dropping by and see what happens.

BaseB3383
08-08-2004, 09:50 PM
Friendly - Not a matter of

opportunity, more of time... I've got the MCATs coming up in a week...

However, I did get a chance to try

Chikara on its own while I was away this weekend, 2 sprays to the chest; got a couple good hits. One was while I

was walking down the street, two ladies in their 30s (with other guys) looked straight into my eyes, definite DIHL,

it was pretty incredible... this stuff is really potent. Not exactly the crowd I want to attract, but I can't

complain. I will post further results including NPA/Chikara combos.

BaseB3383
08-09-2004, 09:27 AM
By the way, has anyone else

noticed the power trip that you feel when you put Chikara on? I always used to feel a little on "edge" (excuse the

pun) and impatient with NPA on alone (sometimes got headaches as well), but Chikara makes me feel upbeat as well as

bold.

Pheromones seem to have the greatest effect when my attitude is positive.

Bruce
08-09-2004, 09:49 AM
BaseB,

Glad you like Chikara.

Good luck with it and good luck on your MCATs too.

Bruce

Mad_Doc
08-09-2004, 11:20 AM
By the way, has

anyone else noticed the power trip that you feel when you put Chikara on? I always used to feel a little on "edge"

(excuse the pun) and impatient with NPA on alone (sometimes got headaches as well), but Chikara makes me feel upbeat

as well as bold.

Ye its great isent it. I find NPA/TE makes me feel aggressive/het up if I wear to

much, and other pheromones sometimes make me feel nervous or edgy, but chikara makes me feel powerful, as well as

very calm and collected.

jose
08-09-2004, 01:08 PM
I haven't tried Chikara for awhile

now, but 2 sprays got me a Hit at a local Bar, although I was using a Atomizer I poured Chikara in. So that might be

more mones per spray than what you get in the bottle.