PDA

View Full Version : Perception

burgerama1960
08-05-2004, 07:28 PM
So if using a water

based product, and a person sweats does it all disappear? Just wondering how durable it is during the hot summer

days.

InternationalPlayboy
08-05-2004, 07:53 PM
I live in

southwestern Arizona. One thing I do here is sweat. I've worn Perception to work these past three days and think it

really is a time release product. Driving home at 4:30 PM, I could catch whiffs of the cover scent and I did just

one spray of each in the morning around 4AM. I thought I smelled rather good. IIRC, the scent is also water based,

so if it lasts that long, I would think that the pheromones do so too.

Nothing much to report, except feeling

pretty good while wearing it. I bought lunch at work for the first time this week and the cafeteria ladies seemed

friendlier than usual.

My work is over for the week, so I intend to use two to three sprays tomorrow before I

make my rounds to the stores. Going to use the scent included in the pack tomorrow, but since the sprays are so big,

I'm concerned of depleting my supply too quickly, especially, since my bottle leaked a bit in shipping. So I'll

probably start experimenting by combining with Pheros and my RL cologne after that.

Again, I really like the

cologne included with the pack, I think it's more of a daytime scent than Chikara is. Still think a refill bottle

of just the cologne would sell well on its own.