PDA

View Full Version : Male or Female?!

JayDee
08-05-2004, 04:11 PM
Hello. I placed an

order for Passion Couplin Concentrate which was despatched a little later than it should have been so you kindly

included a couple fo SOE gel sachets and a bottle of Cool Scent for men. The Cool Scent will unfortunatley go to

waste and I dont want to use the gel as I dont know if the gel is for a man or a woman. I have looked at the

pictures in the product information, the men's looks pretty much like the unscented and the womens has some print

down one side (the others dont). The sachets I have do not have any priint down one side - Please help..... I dont

want to be giving off manly vibes!!!! JayDee

Bruce
08-05-2004, 04:58 PM
With SOE, you don't really have to

worry about giving off "manly vibes" too much, depending how you feel about the men's SCENTED version. The

unscented "men's" version is considered a unisex product and many female customers even use the scented SOE men's

version. The women's SOE is of course specifically designed for women to use. So, I would give the Cool Scent

away (don't know how you ended up with that :-) ), and use the sachets freely with your own taste, nose and results

to guide you.

Bruce

JayDee
08-06-2004, 08:33 AM
Thanks Bruce - I will give them a

go this weekend!!