PDA

View Full Version : SpeedSeduction /DocLove's System /David's 2xDating /MajorMark /ArcherSlone /HypnoBill

lifetransform
08-05-2004, 05:48 AM
do they really work??
personally i think david's

2xdating is the only one that could be used in real life with relative ease, not too big a learning curve as

well.....
but still nothing beats pheromones IMO, it works well enough for me in the past 4 yrs that im not really

motivated to take the time to learn new things nowadays hehe. :rolleyes:

in pheromones we trust.

LT

(formerly Nobody) :twisted:

TRock
08-05-2004, 08:04 AM
if they work i'm willing to make

the effort to learn the techniques. i just don't want to put time and effort into a system that doesn't work.

lifetransform
08-05-2004, 08:12 AM
u should check out david

angelo's 2xdating newsletters, they r brutally hilarious and very educational to read, like doclove's askmen.com

articles.

jose
08-05-2004, 08:47 AM
I've read Doc Love's articles, they

are pretty funny. His technique is more on warning signs and the way women act and how to counter their actions and

behavior towards you, which is good advice.

phersurf
08-05-2004, 10:11 AM
I think

this is the best of all!

http://www.seductionscience.com/nsc/

He bases all his techniques

on how to directly communicate with a women's limbic brain. That's the part of the brain where attraction is

created.

It teaches how to approach and act around women that will bypass her logical brain.

I've

only been using some of the techniques for about 6 weeks, but it's scarry (in a really good way) how well it

works!

DrSmellThis
08-05-2004, 10:58 AM
If you'd be so kind as to

summarize some of it for us we might feel very indebted. ;) :)

The idea makes sense -- emotional

communication.

phinmone
08-05-2004, 11:02 AM
".. her

logical brain."

hmmm.. is there one?!

Max
08-05-2004, 11:26 AM
It's the

first time I heard about this Keanu guy. Well, I've been listening to David Deangelo's DYD DVD series, and found

them quite entertaining and informative. I also read Without embarrassment by Mike Pilinski, which I found

eye-opening at first but over time it lost its steam as it were.
So, my question is, how is Keanu's eBook or

tape series any better than say, DYD series? Does this guy actually tell something that other competitors missed out

on?

phersurf
08-05-2004, 12:15 PM
I've read the basic DYD eBook

and found it quite informative, but I haven't seen the advanced series. He definately touches on some of the stuff

in Nonverabl sexual cuing.

The problem I have, is that I know the the DYD info is good, but taking it into

the real world is tough. It's like trying to teach someone to slam dunk before they know how to dribble. He

probably is going over the same ground as others, but the material is laid out in a very logical manner, with a work

book and daily exercises. The exercises have you do very simple things that you can build on before you even try to

approach a woman.

Max
08-05-2004, 12:46 PM
Thanks for the info. The eBook DYD

was, to be honest, a bit disappointing and looking very disorganized at first sight. I even went so far as to have

rated Without Embarrassment by Mike Pilinski higher than DYD. But, when a good friend of mine let me watch the

Advanced DYD series, it opened up the whole new doors for me literally. A true awakening in many ways.
Compared

to the DVD seminar series, the eBook barely touches on the subject and is almost of no consequence for those who are

trying to 'reframe' the whole paradigm of human mating games and rituals.
So, did you buy the tapes or eBook

from Keanu? Did many recommend his products cause his site has other courses apart from the one you mentioned?

phersurf
08-05-2004, 01:09 PM
I bought Stuational Openers and

the Nonverbal Sexual Cuing. The books are basically transcripts of the audio, but haveing the info in book form as

well as audio is helpfull.

lifetransform
08-05-2004, 03:19 PM
tell us more...:POKE:

cuddlebear
08-05-2004, 03:29 PM
I don't know much about the

various seduction systems. What little I've read (and it is too little, I do admit) seems to be interesting but

not particularly practical. I did have a sparring match with Dr. Love on a different forum ... seems he doesn't

think there's a place for cuddliness in the seduction process.

Certainly, if anyone is using any of these

systems with consistent success, I too would be interested in details :)

koolking1
08-05-2004, 03:29 PM
did the "nonverbal sexual

cueing" help much? Lots of folks on here interested in body language so the more infor you can provide, the better.

Thanks!!

lifetransform
08-05-2004, 03:32 PM
I don't

know much about the various seduction systems. What little I've read (and it is too little, I do admit) seems to be

interesting but not particularly practical. I did have a sparring match with Dr. Love on a different forum ... seems

he doesn't think there's a place for cuddliness in the seduction process.
:)
REALLY? that's

intriguing i'd LOVE to read it could u direct me to the forum or better yet copy-paste it here so we can all take a

look? :angel:

cuddlebear
08-05-2004, 03:36 PM
Unfortunately, I cannot since

Dr. Love got banned from that forum (and I am not a moderator there). His posts no longer exist there. Sorry

about that ...

Mtnjim
08-05-2004, 03:47 PM
Unfortunately, I

cannot since Dr. Love got banned from that forum (and I am not a moderator there). His posts no longer exist

there. Sorry about that ...

Doc Love banned---huh, that musta been interesting!!!

lifetransform
08-05-2004, 03:47 PM
that's too bad...what

were u guys sparring about?

Snoopy
08-05-2004, 04:39 PM
Oh my god? I wrote 5 paragraphs,

clicked submit, my internet went down, and then "Cannot display webpage" erased my whole post.. :frustrate

After reading Double Your Dating (DYD) by David DeAngelo and the Player's Guide at

FastSeduction.com, I've come to learn that knowledge, can in fact, truly be power. If you aren't the type of

person willing to try new things or at least be open minded, these guides probably aren't for you. For me, they

instilled a paradigm shift and are helping me a LOT (and I mean a LOT) in the situation I am in right now (I am at

the turning point in a 3-year LJBF relationship). Combined with pheromones, adopting these patterns could

probably make you unstopable with lots of practice and the right character / attitude. What good are pheromones

after all, if you don't have any substance as a person? These guides show you how to provide substance to a lady.

FastSeduction.com is free for anyone to read, and is a good read if you've got plenty of time. Don't just read

it once, read it several times until it's nailed down in your head. There are some things I don't agree with, some

things in there imply the objectification of women (which I am strongly against), so a lot of the guide is really

"pick and choose". But that's not to say that there isn't anything useful. You don't really need to read all of

it at once either, just read the basic parts first and you can read the other sections later, whenever you feel you

need advice. In summary, FastSeduction is finding out who her hero is, and then becoming the man of her

dreams.

DYD has a lot to do with reforming the mind and shaking off all the negative social patterns

subconsciously embedded in your brain. If you have low self-confidence, the DYD audio seminars (I had the e-Book)

can REALLY help you get out of that hole. I know that because it did that for me. If anyone has read my "Pimples"

post in the Women's forum, they would know that I have acne and it has caused me to be very aware of my skin. After

listening to the audio seminars and shifting my paradigm about physical appearance, my self-confidence sky rocketed.

The very next day, I met and had an amazing conversation with a cute girl (I'm going to see her again next week)

AND I had a date go VERY smoothly (the LJBF girl keeps asking me out now). The DYD audio seminar debugs the

social programming in your brain, and then goes on about the things women are naturally attracted to. It teaches you

about critical moments in getting to know someone, and how to advance in those situations.

If you are

successful at picking up women and being in control of a relationship, then you'd just be wasting your time

filtering through all the things you already know how to do. But there are a lot of things in here that I find VERY

interesting, and useful too. I've never had a girlfriend before, I've never even kissed a girl before. Reading

these guides have caused a PARADIGM SHIFT in me, a CHANGE IN THE WAY I THINK. If you're a n00b like me (which could

be a reason why you are trying pheromones) do yourself a favour and read these guides.

Snoopy
08-05-2004, 04:45 PM
I've also read SpeedSeduction.

Very similar to FastSeduction. It's all about physical contact and binding her hero to yourself through her

subconscious.

lifetransform
08-05-2004, 05:06 PM
Oh my god? I

wrote 5 paragraphs, clicked submit, my internet went down, and then "Cannot display webpage" erased my whole post..

:frustrate

that happened to me more times than i can count...:LOL:

lifetransform
08-05-2004, 05:09 PM
...have

caused a PARADIGM SHIFT in me, a CHANGE IN THE WAY I THINK.
that's what pheromones did for me

several years ago. :lol:

Snoopy
08-05-2004, 05:11 PM
To quote one of DeAngel's audio

seminar's, "Life is not fair. That's a great thing!"

Pheromones / guides like these are my buddies

:thumbsup:

lifetransform
08-05-2004, 05:25 PM
snoopy have u had a chance

to check out ross' Hyper Response set?

Snoopy
08-05-2004, 06:06 PM
snoopy have

u had a chance to check out ross' Hyper Response set?
No, I've never heard of it! What's it about?

lifetransform
08-05-2004, 06:20 PM
ross came up with a new

technique called Neuro-Energetic Restructuring that's supposed to 3x the speed seduction results...as

with most of his previous products, i felt the learning curve is just too high...here's how he described this

set:

-----------------------
Secrets of Core Self-Control And Core-Attractiveness - How

to use your Energy, Intent, Awareness and Beliefs do to half the seducing for you, before you even open your

mouth!

Secrets Of Advanced Signal Recognition Technology - How to use 2

SIMPLE questions to have a woman literally HANDING you her complete "seduction-road map" within 10 to 20 minutes! No

more guessing or trying "patterns" at random; now you'll know what to say and do, because she'll tell you, right

out of her mouth, from the deepest levels of her mind!

How To Turn The

Hottest Woman Into YOUR "Seduction Supplicant"- 3 key principles, which, when used, will not only have her

steaming but also literally have her saying "more please" every single step of the way!

Secrets of Creating "Participation Illusion" - Never worry about "being caught" or

"buyer's remorse" again. Using this amazing principle, you'll be able to be as blatant, up-front, and totally

balls-out and never have to worry about being "caught". How to strongly lead every step of the way, yet have her

PERCEIVE she is an active co-participant reaching for what SHE craves to have!

Secrets of Hyper-Seduction "Constructs" - How To Create A Spatially Anchored "Lust

Window" For Her To See You Through! Here's how to go from "ugly toad" to the most attractive looking man in HER

world…. in just about 20 minutes or less!

Secrets of Neuro-Energetic

Restructuring(TM) For Dramatic Personal Power And Self-Change . Watch as I take folks in front of the room and wipe

out LIFE LONG fears/complexes in MINUTES using my latest breakthroughs in energetic restructuring technology,

including the orgasmic energy basketball bounce!

Secrets Of The

Eight-Spoked "Seduction Wheel". Here it is, for the first time, explained and shown in detail on ANY video.

How to make sure you set the right frame, handle her autopilot objections, and do other elements to insure a

successful seduction. A great way to "checklist" your planned and on going seductions.

How To Meet Women Easily, ANYWHERE Using "EAIE – Energy, Awareness, Intent Extended"

Control! Throw "walk ups" out the window and use this method to meet women easily, anywhere, anytime and never have

to worry or wonder what to say!

Secrets of Structured Seduction Intent -

Keep on track, on target and know exactly where you are and how far you have to go with this key and vital

skill!

Structured -Kiss Closing/Physical Close Secrets! Here's how to go

for it when the going gets going! Explained in detail, step by step.
--------------------------

i have this set but only watched it once. i think u need to be there at the seminar to have the stuff actually

sink in...

but again i think pheromones does alot of these automatically. :thumbsup:

Snoopy
08-05-2004, 07:03 PM
Haha yeah, I'd rather spend $50

on a love potion than buy a book and have to sit down and read it and learn / practice whatever. Of course, BOTH

would be even better... ;)

belgareth
08-05-2004, 07:08 PM
Haha yeah, I'd

rather spend $50 on a love potion than buy a book and have to sit down and read it and learn / practice whatever. Of

course, BOTH would be even better... ;)
Your love potion will run out eventually. The knowledge you gain

from a book is yours forever. I'd rather have the knowledge.

Snoopy
08-05-2004, 08:13 PM
Oh damn. Never thought about that

one :run:

lifetransform
08-06-2004, 12:45 AM
Your love

potion will run out eventually. The knowledge you gain from a book is yours forever. I'd rather have the

knowledge.

not if bruce stays in the pheromone biz for as long as i live....haha :thumbsup:

DCW
08-06-2004, 06:46 AM
You guys talk a lot about these

techniques but I haven't heard anyone say that they were sucessful using them.

I use to get the DeAngelo

news letter he had some interesting points but I never really took it seriously or put it to the

test.

DCW

Snoopy
08-06-2004, 06:59 AM
The audio DYD seminars I find

very useful.

DCW
08-06-2004, 07:11 AM
The audio DYD seminars

I find very useful.

Useful..what about sucessful?

DCW

lifetransform
08-06-2004, 07:16 AM
well like i mentioned b4 i

think most of the SS or mark and other nlp techniques are too difficult to apply in real life. IMO david's 2xdating

cocky/funny attitude is the only thing i've seen out there that's easy for the laymen to grasp and pick up. i've

been using mones for several years now so im kinda used to getting the extra friendly attention and people actually

laughing at my lame jokes. i noticed that the pheromones really compliments david's teachings to the extent that u

can make some of the most common but fatal mistakes and still get the girl in the end. (and this im

speaking from personal experience) :thumbsup:

jose
08-06-2004, 07:24 AM
The thing about DeAngelo technique

(being cocky and funny) works to an extent, but I feel you can't keep that up forever. Eventually the Lady is

going to get tired of the whole funny/cocky routine. Then there are the guys that can't pull that off no matter

how many times they practice in front of the mirror. That's not to say it doesn't work, I've used the

cocky/funny a few times, sometimes it works sometimes you get shot down because you're acting too cocky.

Snoopy
08-06-2004, 07:33 AM
C&F may work well for me because

I am young and the girls I go for have a sense of humour.

lifetransform
08-06-2004, 07:46 AM
sometimes it

works sometimes you get shot down because you're acting too cocky.
very true, on that laidguide site

where all the supposed 'players' share their experiences(was it fastseduction something?) i remember reading

somebody talked about being too smooth that u overqualify right over the girl and she pulls back because she felt

the guy is too confident to be actually 'interested' in somebody like her. my guess is that the cocky/funny

attitude works the best on the 8s 9s and 10s who r more used to dealing with approaches from men. it's interesting

how we also see the most obvious 'buying signals' from those same women when they react to the pheromones isn't

it. :whip:

Snoopy
08-06-2004, 07:54 AM
I don't think C&F works too well

around shy girls either.

lifetransform
08-06-2004, 08:10 AM
in my experience u have to

use the more friendly pheromone products like WAGG and SOE (with a hint of none)around shy girls to peak their

interest then sit back and allow them to 'chase' u at their own pace.

Friendly1
08-06-2004, 08:24 AM
Humor will work with shy girls

if you go easy on them. They are usually insecure and uncomfortable revealing their feelings. Once you show them

you don't mean harm (that is, you cannot use mean, petty humor on them) they will begin to relax.

I have never

tried NLP. It looks way too extravagant and complicated. I've also seen some anti-Ross diatribes from former

seminar clients of his. Every business has dissatisfied customers. Every counselor has patients who won't

cooperate. So, you cannot be sure when someone disses a teacher whether the teacher is bad or the student is bad.

But it gives you something to think about.

Still, from what I have seen, they all seem to build their techniques

on similar foundations: you need to demonstrate confidence, a sense of humor, and to be able to talk to women about

themselves. And you cannot let the women walk all over you.

Stick to the basics and you should be okay.

lifetransform
08-06-2004, 11:36 AM
couldn't have said it

better than Friendly1. :box:

phersurf
08-06-2004, 11:53 AM
The only NLP that Nonverbal

Sexual Cuing advocates is on yourself to improve confidence and increasing the outward nonverbal signals in yourself

that women look for subconsciously (by their limbic brain) that creates attraction.

I've stuck with the

"basics" for a long time with moderate success. Since i've been using some of the NSC techniques for a short time,

I've approached and been out with women that several months ago I would have thought out of my league.

Max
08-06-2004, 12:59 PM
Phersurf, can you elaborate a bit

more about the specific techniques that NSC employs? And where did you hear about this Keanu guy cause he was not

mentioned anywhere in ASF or elsewhere that I know of?

Unknownshadow21
08-06-2004, 01:19 PM
I believe Colin Farrell

has the attitude women are looking for (I don't think he knows that though), maybe his a little too cocky? or just

that don't give a f- look that women like? also he dresses pretty unique with bracelets, rings, watches, necklaces

and suits. I wish I knew where he buys most of his stuff. I doubt he knows about mones.

Unknownshadow21
08-06-2004, 01:44 PM
Phersurf, can

you elaborate a bit more about the specific techniques that NSC employs? And where did you hear about this Keanu guy

cause he was not mentioned anywhere in ASF or elsewhere that I know of? When I first heard of [Keanu Jagger]

was through one of Derek Vitalio news letter title "The magical voice method of seduction" which is about nonverbal

communication and probably the best news letter by Derek V. I myself would also like to know how well Keanu Jagger

techniques work compare to David DeAnglo?

My biggest problem is not begin able to relax when I am around

people or when I want to. I am always very tense, I suppose I think to much about what I am doing or rejection? Can

anyone recommend anything that works best for them for relaxing? If I can learn how to relax I would be unstoppable

with the ladies. It sucks because I am always telling myself to relax, but I can't at the moment.

Friendly1
08-06-2004, 02:08 PM
I

believe Colin Farrell has the attitude women are looking for (I don't think he knows that though), maybe his a

little too cocky? or just that don't give a f- look that women like? also he dresses pretty unique with bracelets,

rings, watches, necklaces and suits. I wish I knew where he buys most of his stuff. I doubt he knows about

mones.
Colin Farrell, like Tom Cruise, is a world-famous actor. They are both prime beef and most of the

rest of men are chopped liver. Keep that in mind. Dressing and acting like those guys just makes you a wannabe.

Having a measure of fame can help you, but after a while, you still have to have game. The best most successful

guys I have known were relaxed and confident in what they wanted to do.

Women are drawn to men who have plans,

who do things. They like a little ambition in their guys. One night wonders are a bit different. I don't go in

for one night stands, so I don't really know what those kind of women are looking for. Just something hot, I

suppose. You can be hot or not.

But guys, don't try to be like Colin. He has assets you ain't got, unless

your name is Orlando Bloom.

Snoopy
08-06-2004, 07:16 PM
I too am interested in the

principles behind NSC.

lifetransform
08-06-2004, 08:43 PM
The only

NLP that Nonverbal Sexual Cuing advocates is on yourself to improve confidence and increasing the outward nonverbal

signals in yourself that women look for subconsciously (by their limbic brain) that creates attraction.

we want to know more! pretty please?? :box: :box: :box:

TRock
08-06-2004, 09:26 PM
when people talk about nlp being

too hard for the layman, how much effort is that supposed to be? i know you older guys probably have work and other

important things, but i'm a college student. all i do is sleep, eat, gym, party and the occasional studying. my

mind is still in the learning mood. i'm gonna start my ross jefferies program when i get back up to school. i'll

keep u guys posted on how i'm doing.

another thing was on ross jefferies' page, there is a playboy article

with a writer using ross jefferies lines verbatim and the writer got a few dates from it i think. not sure if the

article is legit but i was wondering if anybody else saw it.

http://www.speedseduction.net/playboy.asp

einstein
08-07-2004, 03:14 AM
Sorry, my playboy collection

doesn't strech back that far. Penthouse has done an article on him, I remember reading that one. The Penthouse

guy managed to pick up a few girls with it. Even some with boyfriends, and he even told the girls what he was

doing.

lifetransform
08-07-2004, 10:49 AM
in ross' DC2000 set there

was a 45min segment of him demostarting SS live on a lady reporter in front of his class. i wasn't there but it

'looked like' he was successfully putting her in a trance very similar to the DIHL trance induced from pheromones.

she could've been paid to act interested of course u never know. :think: