PDA

View Full Version : Im thinking of trying PI(W) with alter ego+andro suggestions

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2001, 12:22 PM
Hey everyone can i get some feedback, if i mix these three im going to order some PI womens jambat and others might be able to help with the womens formula would it work for me at all, ive started seeing posts relating to men getting good hits would the combo of these three work.

WOuld the couplins have any negative positve or other effects. Just a general question for all to consider and comment upon.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2001, 01:04 PM
bump

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2001, 04:54 PM
bump again any feedback i need to make an order hold on i will search instead

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2001, 08:36 PM
I sugguest you warn people before you assualt them with that mix. images/icons/smile.gif

Seriously though, I am curious...

... why AE?

Doesn\'t PI(w) have enough of the A-nol to not be mixed with AE? I mean if you\'re using that experimental stuff then isn\'t the AE a lost cause? Listen, you got all the A-none you need and the coplins (did I spell that right) in PI(w) isn\'t that big of a deal, you\'re mostly dealing with A-nol there so it would seem that all you\'d need is the two. If you really want a 3rd ingredient try the SPMO, I mean for smell alone because that mix will need to be covered. images/icons/wink.gif

rjm
10-23-2001, 09:16 PM
Yeah, I\'d agree... Just by cost factors alone, I think I\'d skip burning the AE in this mix.

Why not something like 30%PIw/\"X\"%8.4/remainder APC?
BTW, I say \"X\"% 8.4, since I have no idea as to how strong it is. If the Andro is -none and -nol, you may well not actually NEED the PIw... Perhaps mix to a lower percentage of the big guns to avoid making peoples\' VNOs and eyes bleed... images/icons/shocked.gif Or punch it up with JUST enough APC to make their hair stand on end! images/icons/cool.gif

rjm
10-23-2001, 09:18 PM
Sorry, I\'m a moron... Use just enough APC to cover that flammable brew.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-23-2001, 09:20 PM
I should say as a seperate application of each product not mixing them.
Actually ive decided to use AE by itself for a while, it seems to give the best hits (well intense ones anyway) than anything else. Im buying AE soon to replace my old one, i get a lot of usage out of it (three months) and the oil has no smell what so ever after a while i usually use 5 or 6 dabs and it last all day and it has all the pheros contained in it.
So i will keep everyone updated on how it goes, i get to much of a cough with the edge products must be something in it (anyone else got any ideas) and with summer coming on AE is the only one that doesnt give me a real bad sweat so there you have it AE it is.

CJ01
10-24-2001, 04:30 AM
That´s strange, I can smell AE the whole time. It´s incredibly strong and pungeant. Even if it´s just one dab and I spread it all over, I can smell it even after hours!

CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
10-24-2001, 04:42 PM
have y\'all that say AE smells bad ever sprayed cologne over it, like maybe two or more sprays? seriously though, it can\'t be THAT bad of a smell, can it? I\'m asking this cause I\'m probably gonna order some

[ October 24, 2001: Message edited by: deepblue ]

**DONOTDELETE**
10-24-2001, 11:15 PM
HELLO...ALL PAL

If you guy use PI with AE you will get great smell and better result ever..!

Try its you will lkie it..!

THANKS

Have a good day images/icons/laugh.gif

CJ01
10-25-2001, 01:09 AM
PS PI/w and AE sounds like a very good idea to me. Don´t know about the Andro though, it might be too much -none ie OD. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2001, 03:59 AM
Ok so if we keep the AE plus the primal for women on the nol side plus the rone to boost it and less none to make the balance more palatable and keep the energy as far as aggressive or over the top responses to a miniumum although sometimes it can be a bit of a pain in the backside. Well its up to the individual if you want to be movitated and make lots of money off others driven antics in response to be noticed sexual behaviourally wise which in the long run equals massive amoutns of money to be made from some peoples certain responses then overdose ALL THE TIME AND RUN AMOK AND MAKE SOME MONEY WHILE YOURE AT IT PEOPLE is there anyone that is that smart lets go lets go.