PDA

View Full Version : SOE or Chikara?

gmcarroll33
08-04-2004, 02:19 PM
I'm 20 years old

in college and thinking about buying SOE or Chikara. A few questions. Which one will work the best on college

girls? Anybody my age use either of these with good or bad results? Also I hear that SOE is a roll-on applicant.

What does that mean. Is it not a liquid? Or is it oily like AE?

Pancho1188
08-04-2004, 02:29 PM
SOE will make the people

around you more pleasant. You could get sexual hits, but it's more likely to get you having an all-around good

time. Chikara would be more for the sexual type of hits. College students are constantly trying to mack it, so

I'm assuming that's the route you're taking. If you can make the moves yourself and just need the friendly

opportunities (additional sociability of those around you) to take things further, go with the SOE.

The SOE is a

liquid with a roll-on applicator, which just means it works like a ball-point pen. You know, there's liquid in the

tube/bottle and there's a round sphere that transfers the liquid from the tube/bottle to the paper/skin or

clothing.

If you need to turn some heads to know that you're wanted so you can make your moves, you should try

Chikara. I'd give you personal experiences with Chikara, but I haven't used it yet (I'm temporarily unavailable

until August 30th) although I have it at home.

However, SOE makes people friendly and socially responsive to

you, so you could definitely use that to your advantage in any college situation. Just don't try to seduce your

TAs...I suggest you try learning and passing the test with your intelligence. :thumbsup: Just kidding.

gmcarroll33
08-04-2004, 03:08 PM
I also have the

TE/unscented, and AE. Does Chikara or SOE work well with the pheremone products I already have? If so what kind of

differences can I expect? Also does SOE require a cover up cologne, or does it have a naturally pleasant smell to

it? Thanks for any help

gmcarroll33
08-04-2004, 03:22 PM
sorry I should have looked

at the Scent of Eros product page to see that it's scented and unscented. Now that I know this this answers the

question about the cologne, but I wanted to no if anybody recommends the scented over the unscented or vice versa?