PDA

View Full Version : Apparent contradiction, why?

SLK
08-04-2004, 10:40 AM
In my

case,

ANONE - Heightened respect, especially from males. Not much from other women, except my gf.

WAGG

+ ANONE - Very friendly responses, not sexually inclined though.

SOE - Very flirtatious behaviour from other

women, arouses my gf.

NPA/TE - Attention from women in small dosages. However, raw sexual attraction and

attention in high dosages.

I always thought that ANONE is supposed to arouse women, but why is SOE doing

this task so well?

TRock
08-04-2004, 10:44 AM
i notice this too. i get good

results from soe. i was at a bar friday night and a girl just started talking to me while i'm standing there with

my buddy drinking a beer. i think it takes the shyness away from girls that are already interested in you but

wouldn't approach you under normal circumstances because they're waiting for u to approach them.

new2mones
08-04-2004, 11:03 AM
what do you consider a high

dose of TE?

SLK
08-04-2004, 11:04 AM
what do you consider

a high dose of TE?

Low - 1/2 spray

High - 4-5 sprays, magical at clubs.

new2mones
08-04-2004, 11:07 AM
Low - 1/2 spray

High - 4-5 sprays, magical at clubs.
really--4-5 sprays-- everyone yelled at me the other day on here

for using 2 sprays saying I should just use 3 dabs of TE--I think maybe I will try a huge amount of TE like that 4-5

sprays-see what happens

camusflage
08-04-2004, 11:54 AM
I think maybe

I will try a huge amount of TE like that 4-5 sprays-see what happens
It's about what's appropriate for

the environment. You crank it up in a club because there's a wealth of competing odors, from the natural pheros in

the copious amounts of sweat to mass doses of perfume and cologne to the omnipresent blanket of smoke.

BassMan
08-04-2004, 11:56 AM
really--4-5

sprays-- everyone yelled at me the other day on here for using 2 sprays saying I should just use 3 dabs of TE--I

think maybe I will try a huge amount of TE like that 4-5 sprays-see what happens
FWIW, he said clubs -

where there's lots of smells, lots of alcohol, and you're working at a distance. Be prepared for some odd

reactions. At those doses, you'll strongly attract some females who are ready to play, but you'll just as strongly

turn off some who aren't.

Friendly1
08-04-2004, 02:45 PM
I normally use 4 sprays of The

Edge when I go clubbing. If I'm just running around, I'll go with 2 sprays.