PDA

View Full Version : Advice on PCC ?

JayDee
08-03-2004, 03:01 PM
Hi - Im a newbie

looking for a bit of first hand experience on Passion Couplin Concentrate. I used a small amount on my wrists and

between my breasts yesterday evening and unfortunately did not see any reaction from my partner but this may be

because of his cold!! I also applied PCC this morning before work, although a little more than last night,

including a few dabs behind my ears. I applied a little more in the same manner later in the day. I cant say that

I have noticed any reaction as such, myself and my colleagues have interacted as usual. Do certain types of

fragrances mess about with the effectiveness of the mone's? For instance, through the day I simply use a

fragranced body spray, which is reapplied throughout the day and in the evenings I wear perfume. I know I never

overdosed as a colleague of mine was in on it and assured me I didnt smell of fish or BO!!
Any advice appreciated

(especially how to get the best out of it!!) Thanks...

randa
08-05-2004, 05:24 PM
in

some cases. Any type of nasal congestion is going to kill any chance of getting a reaction from him. If he can't

smell anything, he can't smell the 'mones either.

When I was wearing just PCC alone, it took about 2-3

weeks to see results. However, in my case I only saw my "target" at work and then only sporadically.

My

advice would be to let his cold clear up, and then test the PCC out again. Also, pick the right time to wear it. If

you put it on in the morning and you're both rushing around to get out the door to work, then you probably won't

get a reaction. But, if you're wearing it during a quiet dinner and movie, BINGO!!! His reaction might be subtle,

nuzzling and breathing deeply around the spots you've applied the PCC or even more

expressive...he-he-he.

Good luck, Randa

bindy
08-10-2004, 05:17 AM
I have put it on my neck, then

down my body to my ..... well you know! And it worked pretty well. He seemed to inhale me much more deeply and

seemed really turned on. Give it another try when he's cleared up.
Bindy