PDA

View Full Version : A couple new observations.

ManBeast
08-03-2004, 10:13 AM
Hey all,

just a quick (I hope) update. I've been using SOE (scented or unscented) in small amounts as my "base" for

phermones in a daily environment, and it has been working great. Everyone is more chatty (guys and girls) even

people that have known me for a while are starting to show signs of acknowledging my "new" phermone signature. Very

good results.
I also took a sampler of "Bvlgari" by Hugo Boss and made a ~8:1 mix of it and NPA, I used some of

this, along with a little of my Baldessarini (the scents compliment each other nicely), and SOE (for `nol and `rone)

when I went out to a friend's party Friday night. Wow what a hit... I wheel my bike up around 10:00, not quite sure

I'm at the right place yet even (college town where everyone moves every year it seems, LoL), and one of the girls

that lives there shouts "Hey!" I quickly ascertain that I'm at the right place, lock my bike up, and start talking

with the girl. I don't follow her around too much while at the party, but she would always manage to be nearby when

I would wander off (air, beer, phone, whatever), and by midnight or so had dubbed me her "bodyguard." We were

basically inseperable from that point on, even when we headed out to other parties in town. I ended up getting her

number and had a lil fun as well at the end of the night on a cliff overlookin the beach. :drunk:
Currently my

"arsenal" includes:
SOE
AE
NPA
Chikara
Perception (just in, very exited to give this one a whirl).
So I've

got plenty to play around with, but I really like my Friday night combo! :D

MB

Friendly1
08-03-2004, 01:45 PM
Good hit story.

ManBeast
09-06-2004, 02:36 PM
Well, not exactly a "hit"

update, but definitely more in line with the original topic I posted:

I've used SOE, Chikara, and Perception

the most out of my arsenal so far (I'm going to give some AE a shot, and some more trials with my bvlgari/NPA mix).

And this is what I've noticed.

SOE - Standalone, gets everyone chatty and friendly, seems to "erase" the space

bubble for a lot of people as well (i.e. they like getting in real close when talking).
Perception - Standalone,

very SOE-esq, with a bit less of the closeness, but more "open" sexual signs, has caused flip out reactions in a few

women (to be expected).
Chikara - Standalone, the hits are very mild in nature, but they definitely occur, and do

seem to take "longer" to really surface (i.e. constant exposure needed for at least 30 minutes before any hits.

I like combining SOE with either of the others (a tiny bit of each gel pack behind the ears and back of neck

usually), just to lower the ratio of `none present.

My most blatant hit recently came when I used the following:

1 (full) spray of perception to the chest, rubbed in with forearms, and 2 sprays of cover scent. My SOE/m gel behind

my ears, and a drop of NPA at the bottom of the zipper of my jeans. We had a couple drinks at her place and went to

the club, lots of great eye, body contact the whole night, nothing too crazy on the dance floor, but from knowing

her for a while, heading out to a club like this was a special occasion, it's not really her thing but she wanted

to go to "80's night." Too bad the girl tried my tokyo ice tea and had to have her own... this place makes them

very strong and the girl was a tiny little thang (so she ended up passing out on the way back to her house). But she

does want to go out and party again sometime soon. :D

MB