PDA

View Full Version : Newbie question on TE sandalwood

p171
08-02-2004, 11:44 PM
Hi

everyone, im a new user of pheromones and would like some advice on covering the smell of sandalwood. Having

received my SOE and TE/m sandalwood a few days ago, i noticed that the smell of sandalwood isn't very appealing to

me so my question is that are there any cologne or perfume anyone can recommend that i can use to blend in well with

the smell of TE/m sandalwood? Any advice will be very much appreciated :)

oscar
08-03-2004, 02:42 AM
p171,

A large number of

mainstream men's fragrances already have Sandalwood or a compatible wood note included in their formula, so it's

hard to find one that WON'T blend well.

If you want to be absolutely sure you can check out the "Fragrance

Pyramids" for various men's scents at www.basenotes.net (http://www.basenotes.net/). Odds are you might

find a fragrance that you already have that could do the job nicely.

Oscar :)

DrSmellThis
08-03-2004, 03:11 AM
At the risk of sounding

unhelpful, sandalwood essential oil would be a great blend. Edge is synthetic sandalwood, and you might love the

real stuff even if you don't like the synthetic.

Oscar is right, though. Most colognes wil cover it well,

especially woody smelling ones.

p171
08-03-2004, 04:17 AM
Thanks for the reply guys! Oscar,

it sure is a very helpful site with all the reviews and stuff like that. On top of that i now know that the gucci

rush cologne that i currently have does indeed contain sandalwood notes in it. Doc, i think sandalwood would smell

great in complement of other notes imo however you may be right about the real thing =) I might just try it out

soon. Thanks again to the two of you experts.

CptKipling
08-03-2004, 11:13 AM
The real thing is MUCH better

:)

p171
08-03-2004, 10:31 PM
Sounds good to me cpt :trout: Okay

im off to uni to try my new goodies on a coupla cute chicks i saw the other day in class. :D Hope i dont OD though,

had 2 dabs of TE on my wrists and 4 on the neck.