PDA

View Full Version : Please help me out

CameraGuy
08-02-2004, 12:17 PM
Have any of you

girls ever known a guy who you only saw like a friend/brother that you suddenly started to see in a sexual way? What

was different about him that made you see him differently?

bindy
08-03-2004, 05:00 AM
I have, and I'm sure a lot women

have. I think the way a guy carries himself with confidence, but not arrogance, talks in a nice and caring way, and

the actions he uses can be very attractive. Trying to be a good and caring friend goes a long way. What has

changed for me, when I've seen a guy that way, is seeing that he cares about me, that he wants to talk with me, in

a "just friends way" not in a suffocating way. There's nothing better than a friendship that turns into a

relationship because you already know each other well. Acting like you're not looking to turn it into a

relationship often works. Just like men, women want what they think they can't have! ; )
Bindy

SweetBrenda
08-03-2004, 09:25 AM
Have any of

you girls ever known a guy who you only saw like a friend/brother that you suddenly started to see in a sexual way?

What was different about him that made you see him differently?Yes, this happend to me. I'm sure it happens

to anyone. I guess it depends in the situation that you might be in. Having a good friend by your side in time of

needing affection/comforting etc,etc can lead to other things.