PDA

View Full Version : Points for discount coupons now running

Bruce
08-02-2004, 08:48 AM
Folks,

You should now be able to "buy" discount coupons (50% off on orders up to $100.) in the forum

"store". This system will supercede my previous plan of giving discount coupons as prizes to winners in the

arcade. As you probably know, you can win large numbers of points in the arcade, which can now be used to buy these

coupons. The differences are that this is all automated and you can use points regardless of where you get

them.

Let me know if you find any bugs with the system.

Sorry for the long delay. Should be working

now.

Love,
Bruce

Charisma
08-04-2004, 11:36 AM
Thanks Bruce!

Hmm, I see

I'll have to post a lot of messages ;-)

Bruce
08-04-2004, 11:49 AM
You can win a pile in the arcade, if

you are good at that sort of thing.

RE posting: the best way to get a LOT of points is to post a good

research article. You get a lot of points each and every time someone reads it!

B

Snoopy
08-04-2004, 11:51 AM
I am still new to this community

and have to ask:

How does this arcade and points sytem work and what can I do to get those discounts?

CptKipling
08-04-2004, 06:40 PM
RE posting: the

best way to get a LOT of points is to post a good research article. You get a lot of points each and every time

someone reads it!

B
There are a few articles that have slipped the net recently, whats up with that?

(ok so 2 or 3 were mine :rolleyes: , but I would say otherwise aswell, honest!)

Rover The Dog
08-04-2004, 08:10 PM
I dont even bother playing

the arcade any more for points. I spent about a week straight playing seal bounce every second i got and have

received zero points from it... although i was on the top ten high scorers list for a little while. I figure if you

want to get points just post new threads or come up with a new idea... speaking of which i think i have one but i

guess ill do it on a thread.

lifetransform
08-05-2004, 04:23 AM
that's weird...i did the

same thing with seal bounce and never paid attention to the points till bruce mentioned the discount coupon is up

and running did i check it. surprisingly the sytem told me i had 9450.00 points which i already deposited into the

bank. i have no idea how the points/scoring system works. i already emailed bruce about it, hopefully we'll get an

answer soon. :hammer:

SweetBrenda
08-05-2004, 05:06 AM
I really like to play Black

Jack. I'm thinking on getting a pass but I also want a discount coupon so I'm not sure if I should spend all those

points in playing arcarde?! but what if I win again and than get more? decisions, decisions...Hmmm:blink: