PDA

View Full Version : A pheromone site I came across.....

Jazsy4
08-01-2004, 03:47 PM
pheromonescientificjournal.com

cuddlebear
08-01-2004, 03:56 PM
This is a rather thinly veiled

advertisement for a company called "LuvEssentials" ... They are claiming NONE is the one and only male attractant ..

nothing I haven't seen before ...

oscar
08-01-2004, 04:34 PM
Jazsy4,

I'm going to disable

that as a link as per forum regulations, but I will leave the name of the site available so people can have a look.

Anybody who does not recognize this as being an "infomercial" needs to take a long hard look at how they evaluate

their sources of information.

I'll even bet that the "issue date" of the supposed journal that is presented

there probably changes on a weekly or monthly basis to make it appear current. Today is August 1, 2004 and that's

what the issue date claims to be today. Keep an eye on it.

Oscar ;)

CptKipling
08-01-2004, 04:40 PM
Yup, came across it recently

myself, definately in cohorts with luvessentials.

Jazsy4
08-01-2004, 04:56 PM
I didn't realize

it was an advertisement.........I was just reading articles it linked from news sources etc...and thought I'd

share......Jazsy4

cuddlebear
08-01-2004, 06:49 PM
No problem, Jazsy ... it's

not too uncommon for companies to mock up "scientific journals" on their websites ... welcome to the forums and hope

you will get lots of good info here. Oscar and I are both moderators, although I don't know why it doesn't say

so under his name ... well I guess he's a "phero wizard" too :p

No harm done, guy, enjoy the site and maybe

find out how to have a little extra fun while you're at it ;)

Cuddles

DrSmellThis
08-01-2004, 10:20 PM
It's amusing so many

companies deceive people right in their face and then expect them to buy.

oscar
08-02-2004, 05:13 AM
I'll even bet

that the "issue date" of the supposed journal that is presented there probably changes on a weekly or monthly basis

to make it appear current. Today is August 1, 2004 and that's what the issue date claims to be today. Keep an eye

on it.

I just double checked, and the issue date of that alleged "Scientific Journal" HAS changed to

August 2. What you've got there is red, glowing "bullsh!t flag".

Oscar ;)

Sesshoumaru
08-02-2004, 08:04 AM
I don't get why people look

for other sites that sell B.S. products when everything you need is right here.

It doesn't get any better than

this!! Trust me.

keglius
08-02-2004, 08:32 AM
hey, I've found that website few

days ago and within a first minute I realised that a website is a real bullsh*t trying to sell their stuff. There is

a lot of hype about pheromones on the web today, so I only trust this Love-scent's forum, because here are many

real and honorable people that tell you only true and it's the only really informational website on all the web

about pheromones.