PDA

View Full Version : Perception Arrived!!!

koolking1
07-31-2004, 08:33 AM
Wow, was that

ever fast shipping. Lucky day for me as we have a swapper's party to go tonight and I'll be able to test it for

everyone. The packaging is real nice, the bottles are nice, and the scent is the least detectable of any product

I've ordered so far. I've only had it for 5 mins now so if anyone has any questions I'll be around most of the

day and will check the forum from time to time. I won't be "testing" though till tonight as I put on some Chikara

and AE/m earlier this morning.

Bruce, never ever have I experienced such great customer service.

InternationalPlayboy
07-31-2004, 10:41 AM
Cool! Keep us

updated! I don't expect mine until Monday evening as I opted for regular mail, so I'm eagerly awaiting any reports

before then. If it's at least as good as Chikara Bruce has another winner!

jose
07-31-2004, 11:17 AM
Well I got mine but the fragrance

leaked on the box and inside the package. Now I have to send it back which sucks.

happyman
07-31-2004, 11:48 AM
Well I got mine but

the fragrance leaked on the box and inside the package. Now I have to send it back which sucks.
Me too.

Got mine but the fragrance part of it leaked out completely. So let me get this straight:One part is just plain old

pheromones with no added fragrance whatsoever, which is the clear spray bottle with a see through body and the other

bottle, which has a total black body is only a fragrance with no pheremones? I didn't know that at all when I was

ordering it. Is this so or do both bottles contain some pheromones? If not I guess they did it this way so you can

mix this pheromone (in the clear spray bottle) with your other colognes and not have to worry about any fragrances

clashing because the clear bottle, while having all the pheromones, is fragrance free? Is this so or am I confused

or missing something?
Happy

bjf
07-31-2004, 11:59 AM
You are right in your assumption that

one is fragrance only, the other is pheromones only. How is the smell?

Bruce
07-31-2004, 12:14 PM
Guys with the leakers. Email me.

We'll work something out so you don't have to send the whole thing back.

Sorry about that,
Bruce

koolking1
07-31-2004, 12:31 PM
I ordered two units and

both are fine. On one of the "fragrance" bottles I detect no smell at all - so, zero leakage; on the other

"fragrance" bottle I can smell the scent on the outside of the bottle but there's no indication at all of any

leakage.

Chemo (BDC Concepts)
07-31-2004, 12:46 PM
Also, if you have a

unit that leaked or is otherwise compromised please send an email to quality@bdcconcepts.com so that

we may track and correct any problems.

Thank you and be sure to give some feedback!

Bobby

jose
07-31-2004, 02:33 PM
You are right in your

assumption that one is fragrance only, the other is pheromones only. How is the smell?

The fragrance

smells nice. One question, the one containing the Pheromones is it supposed to be half full? Looks like that might

have leaked also but I'm not sure.

koolking1
07-31-2004, 02:45 PM
Jose, all of my bottles are

completely full, both the scent and the mone bottles.

jose
07-31-2004, 02:54 PM
Jose, all of my

bottles are completely full, both the scent and the mone bottles.

Then it leaked, thanks Koolking. I

don't see 50 sprays coming out of that one that's why I asked.

Bruce
07-31-2004, 03:45 PM
Jose,

We'll send you another

whole set for free. Not to worry.

Bruce

jose
07-31-2004, 04:33 PM
Jose,

We'll send

you another whole set for free. Not to worry.

Bruce

Thank you Bruce.

dsade
07-31-2004, 07:55 PM
Got my order of Perception today

(excellent, excellent service).

Criticisms:

-Fragrance bottle leaks a bit
-Bottom case of pheremone not

attached - keeps coming apart when I try to open
- Shipping plain bottles in padded envelopes is cool - but you

spent money on a nice packaging box to hold the bottles - which was completely smashed by shipping in said padded

envelope. I would spring for shipping boxes, or figure out a soft packaging option.

Impressions:

All I can say

so far (still early in the evening) is that I was getting stares/smiles inside of the grocery store. The cashier was

quite chatty, and yet pretty embarrased since my girl was right there. My girl also would not stop touching me the

whole time. In line, her nose was fastened to my neck like a coke freak snorting lines.

The fragrance is

EXCELLENT. Very, very appealing. I recognize something vaguely similar, but I will have to keep jogging my memory

until I can recall - but it is unique; sweet smelling but not feminine.

OK..just some initial feedback. More to

come as I experiment a bit.

koolking1
07-31-2004, 10:53 PM
I really don't have as

much to report as I'd like to have. This was a new swinger party for us and the crowd was pretty much half our

age. I put on one spray of Perception to each lower arm and rubbed it in. Unlike what I initially stated, once it

was on me I really could smell it. Again, like with Chikara, Sue did not like the scent "too masculine". Well, I

had mighty strong impulses to add some SOE or AE or Chikara but for the sake of testing, left on the Perception as

is. There were about 10 other women there (poor turnout actually for this kind of thing), and as I said, much

younger than me which I don't care for in this type setting (I don't like to feel or act like a lech). Only one

woman there responded to me at all and it was a hit as she was 25 and pretty hot. I didn't make any move on her at

all, just talked - it was her 2nd swinger party and she wasn't quite ready for some of the steamier action anyways.

Now, a swinger party may not be the best place to test anyways as there are lots of smells of all sorts in the air.

Again, too, this was a young crowd and I'm 53 - pheromones or not, women that age need some sort of attraction and

older age usually isn't one of them (yes, there are exceptions but not as much as the young guy-older woman

scenario). So, at least for me, the jury is still out and tonight was not the success I had hoped it would be, but

I'll put the blame on the party/age differences. I will wear it again tomorrow in more normal everyday

situations.

On a brighter note, we did get the phone numbers of two couples there who said they would like

to see us again in a more personal setting.

A bit rambling but sorry, had a few beers and a J.

oscar
08-01-2004, 12:35 AM
.......I put on

one spray of Perception to each lower arm and rubbed it in. Unlike what I initially stated, once it was on me I

really could smell it.........
kk1,

I'm not as up on the formulational aspects of Perception as I

would like to be, but I'm wondering if your rubbing it in somehow compromised the intent of the product's

design.

Oscar :)

platinumfox
08-01-2004, 08:16 AM
Koolking I had a question why

were mones to a swingers party isnt everyone there horny anyway?Not being mean just curious.

koolking1
08-01-2004, 06:27 PM
Hi Platinum - well, good

question. Why wear mones to a swinger's party: Think of a school dance and 50 people standing around wondering

who to approach and then multiply that dilemna by 2 as it's generally all couples and you have to make some sort of

impression to get any action. Also, there will usually be 3-4 really hot women, 5-6 good lookers, 10-20 average

ones, and a whole bunch of really big, ugly, fat ones plus another bunch of just plain ordinary fat ones. I use the

mones in the hopes of landing in the lap of one of the better lookers but more importantly, if I do land one of the

sweeter ones, the mones on your chest and elsewhere work wonders in a sexual context (they tend to become fond of

you due to the mones) and they tend to want more of you at later meetings. I try to build for the future as being

seen with the good lookers only maximizes your chances that other good lookers will deem you desirable. Hope this

helps. By the way, I didn't fare too well last night, the crowd was half my age. And, not everyone who goes to a

swinger party is horny. Most are but some are not. I've gone to one or two in the past just to gauge the dynamics

of a certain party or, just to have a lot of beers and fun.

einstein
08-02-2004, 07:56 AM
I got my perception today. No

major leaks. The pheromone atomizer was in perfect condition. The fragrance one was slimy under the cap, but full.

The scent is familiar, but I can't figure out what either. Smells good. Been on my skin for 10 minutes and

hasn't fully dried, but doesn't itch. Scent seems weaker, more subtle than most colognes I've got.

I love

the instructions, says everything that needs said. Has the answers to all the newbie questions. Hope they read it

before they post on here. Almost didn't notice them though, thought it was just part of the package to hold the

little atomizer.

BDC_Concepts
08-02-2004, 09:57 AM
Thanks for the feedback thus

far. Can't wait to hear more field results!

Thanks
Matt

koolking1
08-02-2004, 11:33 AM
today I sprayed (one each,

lower arm) the mones and the scent - I like the scent!! I did not wear any cover scent the other night at the

party, just went with the straight mones. Went to the supermarket and had two hits, woman in line (mid 30s,

attractive) ahead of me kept looking at me and smiling; deli lady (mid 40s) practically leapt over the counter, big

grin, we chatted briefly (not exactly my type but shaggable). She's also reacted well to other mones such as

Chikara and AE/m in the past. I did not rub it in this time but just spread it around a little.

nonscents
08-02-2004, 01:00 PM
I got mine in the mail this

morning but didn't use it until about 2 minutes ago.

The large atomizer has something floating in it. There is a

piece of something translucent, maybe plastic wrap? If it were stretched out I am guessing its dimensions would

approximate 3/4"X3/16". It's kind of u-shaped and it floats near the surface of the liquid.

My impression of

the mechanics are that both atomizers deliver too large a dose. Maybe next time I can hold them farther away from

me. After priming the pump, both atomizers delivered a huge spritz that started dripping and running along my

forearms.

Here's my question: I know that if I use traditional pheromones I should apply them and let them dry

off prior to applying Perception, to minimize the dreaded flux factor. But does order of application make a

difference when applying Perception pheromones and Perception fragrance? I applied the pheromones and then the

fragrance since that is what the directions seemed to imply. And a cover scent would have to come after that which

it is covering. But would any harm have been done if the cover fragrance of Perception were applied prior to the

Perception pheromones?

BDC_Concepts
08-02-2004, 02:08 PM
The

large atomizer has something floating in it. There is a piece of something translucent, maybe plastic wrap? If it

were stretched out I am guessing its dimensions would approximate 3/4"X3/16". It's kind of u-shaped and it floats

near the surface of the liquid.

Floating??? Hmmm, can't even imagine what that is. I'd say, take

it out and let us know, cause that baffles me entirely. The odds off something getting into the bottle during

production are extremely rare. Please PM me and let me know what you find.

My

impression of the mechanics are that both atomizers deliver too large a dose. Maybe next time I can hold them

farther away from me. After priming the pump, both atomizers delivered a huge spritz that started dripping and

running along my forearms.

We are finding that the gold release atomizers deliver quite a hefty dose

with one spray! :D. You can clearly just go with 1 spray or as you mentioned, back it up a bit. Part of the 2

spray recommendation took into consideration that when people spray, they usually don't get 100%

contact.

Here's my question: I know that if I use traditional pheromones I should

apply them and let them dry off prior to applying Perception, to minimize the dreaded flux factor. But does order of

application make a difference when applying Perception pheromones and Perception fragrance? I applied the pheromones

and then the fragrance since that is what the directions seemed to imply. And a cover scent would have to come after

that which it is covering. But would any harm have been done if the cover fragrance of Perception were applied prior

to the Perception pheromones?

No, both the pheromone matrix and scented atomizers are water based

avoiding transdermal uptake. You can apply them however you'd like.

I am glad to see people are receving

some interesting reactions despite the gold release atomizer issues! The more we look at it as a company, the

happier we are that we separated the first release to guage feedback. Unfortunately, little did we know that there

was an issue with the gold trim atomizers. That being said, we still stand for what we always have, and that is to

deliver a quality product. We appreciate the feedback we are getting back so that we can correct ALL issues for the

Platinum release which is coming shortly. And on that note.... it seems like grocery stores are the places to look

for hits? hahaha, well...at least on this thread :D J/k

koolking1
08-02-2004, 02:22 PM
yes Matt, grocery stores

are the best places, best in the daytime and not around 5PM - those women just got off work and are in a big hurry,

no time to smell anything!!! I like it when there's a line at the seafood counter as I know a good bit about

seafood and can "help" the other customers (well, only if they are female and at least somewhat attractive).

I also think the dosage is on the high side, one spray of perception is equal to about 2 sprays of Chikara

in volume.

metroman
08-02-2004, 04:05 PM
Perception arrived today!...no

leakage, full bottles, box is in good shape...Looks like a great product so far...:)

metroman
08-02-2004, 04:43 PM
Question: Is there going to be

any tweaking of the mone matrix formula itself between the Gold to the Platinum editions? Or are you just making

adjustments to the packaging and spray head?

BDC_Concepts
08-02-2004, 05:04 PM
Question:

Is there going to be any tweaking of the mone matrix formula itself between the Gold to the Platinum editions? Or

are you just making adjustments to the packaging and spray head?

Good question. When developing we

felt very confident about both the matrix and pheromone ratio based on our research and testing. We anticipate not

changing the "liquids", but clearly the atomizers will be altered. It is important that I note we obviously did not

blindly toss things together and hope for the best, but truely wanted to allow for and PROVIDE the ability to be a

dynamic business, catering to the needs of the pheromone community. This was the logic and intent behind an initial

physical separation of the product appearance (hence the ease of distinguishing) and thus proving to be an effective

tool as we recognize very much in just these few initial posts! :)

Unknownshadow21
08-02-2004, 05:17 PM
Just got my bottle I

have to say everything looks perfect. The fragrance which I thought I wasn't going to like, is so perfect, very

subtle not in your face at all. It reminds me of a super light version of "Acqua di gio" but with more vanilla. So

far I went to the store and got a few looks. I think perception is going to be a hit, along with its fragrance. Good

job guys at BDC.:hammer:

ManBeast
08-02-2004, 05:50 PM
Mine came in today, no problems

whatsoever. Look forward to trying this one out.

MB

InternationalPlayboy
08-02-2004, 06:56 PM
Mailman *finally*

just stopped at my house and had the Perception package with him. The box was in pretty good shape for being packed

in an envelope. Still had square edges but the front and back had kind of formed double concave shapes. I think the

divider helped keep the box from completely crushing around the atomizers.

My first thought upon opening the

package was that I thought I could smell fragrance. The spray heads of both atomizers were damp. The fragrance level

starts about 1 inch from the the top of the glass jar with the sprayhead removed and the pheromone level is about

3/4 of an inch from the top of it's jar. Upon opening the directions, I found a small stain on the

paper.

Before I remembered there were directions included, I sprayed the pheromones on my arm. Being

sensitive to none, I didn't really smell that but thought it smelled like no pheromone product I've tried. It had

a strange, "mildew-like" scent to me. Only noticable when puting my nose right up to the application area, so it's

not offensive.

I like the cover scent. Like others stated, it's familiar to me but I can't place it. The

closest I can come right now is kind of a "clean" scent, like someone who just showered. With Chikara and Pheros

just about tied for my favorite scent, I would rate this a close second and above the Ralph Lauren Romance Silver I

bought right before Pheros was announced. (If only I knew then that there were to be so many good products to be

released here so close together, I would have waited on the RL Silver.) The fragrance rates in quality to those I

sampled in the department store at the time I bought the RL Silver. I also like the inclusion of the directions in

the package and think they are well written.

Again, just like Pheros and Chikara, I find myself repeatedly

smelling the application area.

I too, think the sprays are a little heavy, especially after getting use to

the delicate poof from Chikara's atomizer. I stopped using the 10ml atomizer I got here with a newbie's special a

few years ago because the spray was so big and forsake it for some 5ml atomizers I found through a link in the

archives. Even the 5ml spray with Perception seems bigger than those. My opinion may be tainted by Chikara's spray

though as I really like it's output. I do like the ease in removing the containers from their outer case. I have a

couple of 5ml atomizers I got with Realm sets that are sometimes difficult to open.

as I typed the above, I

noticed that the fragrance has blended a bit and a close sniff reveals the pheromone smell I described above. My dad

happens to be here right now and as I walked passed him to get a ruler to measure the airspace in the atomizers, he

coughed and I thought he muttered something. But he's sensitive to scents all together. We used to go round and

round when I was a teenage hippie about my burning incense, though he smoked back then, thus forcing the rest of the

family to breathe in his tobacco fumes. But I digress.

First impressions are good. I feel a bit of an uplift

wearing Perception. I like that in a pheromone product, unlike the apprehension, irritation, impatience, and

self-consciousness I often feel wearing a heavy none product. Though there aren't many women in my area at work to

try it on, I think I may wear one spray of each container to work tomorrow. Because of the way it makes me feel and

the fact I don't smell a heavy none content, I think it will be safe to do so.

BDC_Concepts
08-02-2004, 07:46 PM
Excellent feedback Iplayboy.

With the gold release, we noticed an increase in volume through the sprayhead. No harm with going w/ a double

spray, but unlike our platinum's (yes we have already started work based on the 2 days of feedback :D) , we've

found the volume is exceeding .1mL. The platinum should have a more accurate metered delivery. Feel free to run

it, if you'd like, with 1 spray and adjust accordingly over time. Nonetheless, with a lighter none ratio and

consistant delivery rates (our proprietary matrix), we are running even less risk of OD. I'm very enthusiastic

about the uplift you noticed when applying as I have heard that from a few testers including myself! Credit where

it's due, Chikara had a very strong effect in this area when I first started using it. Overall, we couldn't be

pleased more to hear people having a good time thus far using Perception. Here's to the Love-Scent

community!

Thanks
Matt

BassMan
08-03-2004, 09:29 AM
(Bruce, I've already emailed you

about this).

Got my Perception today. The entire bottle of scent leaked into the packaging (the bottle was

completely empty). The phero bottle was maybe 4/5ths full. The instructions and box were soaked and ruined.

Interesting, with that much of the scent in the packaging, I would have expected it to really stink, but the scent

wasn't that strong. Perhaps the scent is heat-activated?

I put 1/2 a spray on my arm. It smells fairly

strongly. I get the "mildew-like" impression too. Does it smell like that when you make it? Alcohol serves as a

preservative in perfume... I put on some Curve a couple of inches away to cover the smell.

Time-release is good

- it's been a couple of hours and the pheros smell (close to) the same as when I put them on.

I've had fairly

bad luck with that sort of atomizer in the past - they tend to vibrate loose even in my pocket. I'm not surprised

they are leaking in the mail.

-Bass

jose
08-03-2004, 09:45 AM
I have a opportunity to use this

tomorrow on a blind date situation, will keep you posted. Someone mentioned this before but boxes would be better

than packages for sending Perception through the mail, sounds like a good suggestion to me to avoid leakage.

SweetBrenda
08-03-2004, 09:50 AM
I have a

opportunity to use this tomorrow on a blind date situation, will keep you posted. Someone mentioned this before but

boxes would be better than packages for sending Perception through the mail, sounds like a good suggestion to mean

to avoid leakage.Hey Jose!good luck on the blind date. :thumbsup:
btw is so nice to see you aeound

the forum again!
xxx
Brenda

InternationalPlayboy
08-03-2004, 09:51 AM
Interesting, with that much of the scent in the packaging, I would have expected it to really

stink, but the scent wasn't that strong. Perhaps the scent is heat-activated?
-Bass

I did my

trial spray last night around 6PM. Getting ready for work around 3:30 AM this morning, I smelled my arm before

washing and noticed that the scent was still there and still smelled good.

Before dressing, I did about a

spray and a half of the pheromone on my chest (the first spray was kind of half-assed) and rubbed it around with my

forearms. I then Applied one spray of the cologne, thought I couldn't smell anything, then added more to the chest

and one to the arms, think it was a total of four sprays of the cologne. Still didn't smell much.

Driving in

my car with the A/C on to work, I started to notice the scent of the cologne. Sitting here now, at about 9:43 AM, I

can really smell it coming off my chest. My concern now is that I'm "too much cologne man."

Not much to

report yet on reactions. Been a slow day and haven't interacted with many people. I still feel an uplift wearing it

and seem talkative when given the opportunity. Only female I've encountered is an older woman who's friendly to me

anyway. When she passed me first thing this morning, she turned her head away from me when greeting me. A

couple of minutes later, we were at the coffee area at the same time, I was leaving as she arrived. She had a

saddish smile but I didn't notice anything really different. I attributed the sad smile to her son having health

problems. She was away last week to take him to doctors in San Deigo.

My main concern about the cologne is

that it will run out much sooner than the pheromone spray will. I would like to see a refill bottle of just the

cologne offered for sale apart from the Perception kit.

DAdams91982
08-03-2004, 09:56 AM
Just waiting for my

perception order.... damn miltary mail taking so long.

Adams

BDC_Concepts
08-03-2004, 10:26 AM
Driving in my car with the A/C on to work, I started to notice the scent of the

cologne. Sitting here now, at about 9:43 AM, I can really smell it coming off my chest. My concern now is that I'm

"too much cologne man.".

LOL! You all aren't used to water based fragrance products hahahah. Yes,

they don't tend to blow you away like a traditional ethanol fragrance as soon as you spray it, so after a fun laugh

(well at least I did), everyone can learn from InternationalPlayboy :D

My

main concern about the cologne is that it will run out much sooner than the pheromone spray will. I would like to

see a refill bottle of just the cologne offered for sale apart from the Perception kit.

If you use

Perception fragrance every time you apply the pheromone mix, you will surely run out of the fragrance faster. We

lessened the amount of the fragrance to cater to the crowd that likes to mix things up with scents, prefers their

own fragrance, or simply, doesn't like ours. The separation of the two atomizers was clearly to allow pheromone

dosing to be independent of a fragrance. If there is enough interest and people are really fond of the fragrance

(ie - almost always using it with the pheromone atomizer), we will definitely take that into consideration and come

up with something accordingly!

Thanks again

InternationalPlayboy
08-03-2004, 10:49 AM
LOL! You all aren't used to water based fragrance products hahahah. Yes, they don't tend to

blow you away like a traditional ethanol fragrance as soon as you spray it, so after a fun laugh (well at least I

did), everyone can learn from InternationalPlayboy :D

Glad to give you a laugh.

:)

If you use Perception fragrance every time you apply the pheromone mix, you will surely run

out of the fragrance faster. We lessened the amount of the fragrance to cater to the crowd that likes to mix things

up with scents, prefers their own fragrance, or simply, doesn't like ours. The separation of the two atomizers was

clearly to allow pheromone dosing to be independent of a fragrance. If there is enough interest and people are

really fond of the fragrance (ie - almost always using it with the pheromone atomizer), we will definitely take that

into consideration and come up with something accordingly!

Thanks again

I understand and

appreciate the logic behind the two atomizers. I like the option of using a different scent with the product and

have opted for unscented versions of most of the stuff I've bought here in the past. It's just since I decided I

like the fragrance, I saw that I could use it up a bit quicker than I expected, so I thought I'd throw the

suggestion out there.

Unknownshadow21
08-03-2004, 10:51 AM
If

you use Perception fragrance every time you apply the pheromone mix, you will surely run out of the fragrance

faster. We lessened the amount of the fragrance to cater to the crowd that likes to mix things up with scents,

prefers their own fragrance, or simply, doesn't like ours. The separation of the two atomizers was clearly to allow

pheromone dosing to be independent of a fragrance. If there is enough interest and people are really fond of the

fragrance (ie - almost always using it with the pheromone atomizer), we will definitely take that into consideration

and come up with something accordingly!

Thanks again
Like I said before I didn't think I was going

to like the scent at all. When I finally spray it on I was amazed. Is probably the best scent for anyone who

doesn't really like cologne but like to smell good. I would definitely buy the fragrance alone. As for the

pheromones effects on me, I am noticing a uplift feeling when wearing it.

koolking1
08-04-2004, 08:42 PM
put some on again today

with the cover scent (one spray of each to the lower arms and gently spread out a bit). I then added one drop each

side on top of that of NPA and gently worked that in too. I went to do my daily shopping at the usual grocery store

and again was greeted enthusiastically by the "deli lady". All smiles again, just so happy to see me. I didn't

get any other action but it was slow and few people in the store. Sue, my girlfriend, got home and she started

cleaning house and I went out to BBQ some fish. When we were both done we sat down to eat, normal conversation,

normal everything for that matter, but afterwards we watched TV a bit but she wasn't looking at the TV, she just

kept looking at me for the longest time, trancelike. After a while she stopped and then went to listen to some

music. She was definitely in some kind of "state". She later mentioned to me that she felt like she was losing

her sex drive except for me. She's getting older I suppose or the mones are getting to her.

tiger1ndc
08-04-2004, 11:37 PM
This stuff rocks!
I received

my Perception on Monday and it arrived fine. No leakage or anything. I work in retail management and was scheduled

to work some overtime at another store on Wednesday so I decided to test it out. I sprayed one of each (mones and

fragrance) on my chest and rubbed it in with the inside of my wrists. The staff was extra friendly and helpful,

especially the girls. The guys seemed to give me a lot of respect, like I was the alpha male or something, and I

wasn’t even supervising them. Very weird. Even the male customers that I helped were extra nice even though they

were obviously frustrated when they first approached me for assistance. One guy even gave me a tip!

Now for the

good part. One girl that I was helping (7/10) who I could tell was having a bad day, started flirting with me out of

the blue. After I cracked a few jokes with her and made her laugh I asked for her number (totally out of character

for me) and she gave it to me without hesitation! (yeah) Then when I got to my store later that evening for the

night shift a young cutie in a mini skirt came in on her way to the club. As I was helping her I commented on how

good she smelled and she laughed and said that she was thinking the same thing about me. Since I was having a good

day I asked for her number too and sure enough she wrote it down without hesitation.

I’m 35 years old, 5’9,

average build and these girls are in their early to mid twenties. I’ve used mones on and off for a few years but

never with this kind of response. Perception seems to give me a nice boost of confidence too when I’m wearing it.

And the scent lasts a long time. I applied it over 12 hours ago and can still smell it on my wrists. This stuff

rocks!

BDC_Concepts
08-05-2004, 12:02 AM
This stuff

rocks!
I received my Perception on Monday and it arrived fine. No leakage or anything. I work in retail

management and was scheduled to work some overtime at another store on Wednesday so I decided to test it out. I

sprayed one of each (mones and fragrance) on my chest and rubbed it in with the inside of my wrists. The staff was

extra friendly and helpful, especially the girls. The guys seemed to give me a lot of respect, like I was the alpha

male or something, and I wasn’t even supervising them. Very weird. Even the male customers that I helped were extra

nice even though they were obviously frustrated when they first approached me for assistance. One guy even gave me a

tip!

Now for the good part. One girl that I was helping (7/10) who I could tell was having a bad day,

started flirting with me out of the blue. After I cracked a few jokes with her and made her laugh I asked for her

number (totally out of character for me) and she gave it to me without hesitation! (yeah) Then when I got to my

store later that evening for the night shift a young cutie in a mini skirt came in on her way to the club. As I was

helping her I commented on how good she smelled and she laughed and said that she was thinking the same thing about

me. Since I was having a good day I asked for her number too and sure enough she wrote it down without

hesitation.

I’m 35 years old, 5’9, average build and these girls are in their early to mid twenties. I’ve

used mones on and off for a few years but never with this kind of response. Perception seems to give me a nice boost

of confidence too when I’m wearing it. And the scent lasts a long time. I applied it over 12 hours ago and can still

smell it on my wrists. This stuff rocks!

Awesome feedback!! Gotta love that extended release! We

wish the best of luck with the new number! Call her up, wear some Perception and let us know what happens if you

can get her to go out.

Thanks

jose
08-05-2004, 06:41 AM
A couple I know wanted to set me up

with one of their friends and from their description she sounded interesting. So I called her up and we decided to

meet at a restaurant/bar. Good-looking girl nice figure. She did seem kind of nervous at first, but I said a few

things that made her laugh and kept it light. There was no DITHL or a obvious sexual hit but I felt Perception was

working. One strange event I noticed, the waitress kept coming over every 15 minutes or so(or at least it felt like

it) asking if we were ok or wanted anything else. It was a short date because she had to work that evening so I

walked her to her car and that was it. I received an email this morning saying she had a good time and if I wanted

to do something this weekend. I wore two sprays of Perception on the neck, applied it one-hour before meeting her.

BassMan
08-05-2004, 07:17 AM
Got my Perception

today. The entire bottle of scent leaked into the packaging (the bottle was completely empty). The phero bottle was

maybe 4/5ths full. The instructions and box were soaked and ruined.

I put 1/2 a spray on my arm. It smells

fairly strongly. I get the "mildew-like" impression too. Does it smell like that when you make it?

-Bass
Couple of updates, as I had a little time to play around:

The scent atomizer leaked because

the threads are stripped and it won't tighten completely - it just keeps turning and turning. I've had more than a

few of these atomizers with this problem.

As I suspected, the mildewy smell of the initial spray of the phero

atomizer was from material in the spray head that had soured. I dumped the contents of the pheros atomizer into a 2

dram bottle, as I didn't trust the atomizer with $50 worth of pheros after the other one leaked so badly. I've

been dabbing. The remaining phero mix has pretty much the smell one would expect of its components, and the mildewy

smell isn't there.

- Bass

einstein
08-05-2004, 12:41 PM
The spray head on my pheromone

atomizer is a little funny. Acts like the shaft is kinda bent. If I put my finger in the middle to press down, it

jams up. If I put my finger on the right side, it goes down and sprays fine.

SwingerMD
08-05-2004, 04:50 PM
Just got mine in today and I

plan on using it tonight at the dance. The fragarence atomizer is leaking a bit, the other one is fine.

burgerama1960
08-05-2004, 07:26 PM
I want to order perception

so badly but I am afraid of getting a leaker. Maybe by putting tape around the bottles to keep the gizmo from

unscrewing would help get the product to its destination safer. just a thought.

BassMan
08-05-2004, 08:18 PM
Couple of updates,

as I had a little time to play around:
- Bass
Perception Redux --

Do I _always_ have to get the bad

one??

After emailing Bruce about the leak problem, he immediately sent out another set. I got it (here in

Florida) the next day!

Bruce, you are awesome!

Unfortunately, the pheromone atomizer was empty. The package

was soaked. The head wasn't screwed on the bottle. Must have come loose in shipment.

- Bass

koolking1
08-05-2004, 08:20 PM
Bruce, whoever said being

in busines was gonna be easy.

Max
08-06-2004, 02:57 AM
got a feeling that dried chikara

covered with 2 sprays of perception without scent might be a definite winner. Can't wait.

oscar
08-07-2004, 07:30 PM
Gents,

My Perception arrived

yesterday. Given the stories of leakage I sniffed the mailer as soon as I slit it open. No smell of pheromones or

fragrance. The box was encircled with bubble-wrap, and it was in nearly perfect condition. Just the slightest dimple

on one corner of the bottom of the box. Opened the box and again, no detectable smell of either component.

Instruction sheet was dry, un-stained, and virtually scent-free.

I removed the larger (phero) atomizer and

pulled off both sections of its outer casing. No moisture in either the lid or the bottom sleeve. Just the slightest

nuance of phero scent in the lid.
Inverting the atomizer to check the level, I see that there's only a little

less than 1/4 inch (@.5 cm) of air in there. Knowing this type of atomizer I'll assume that this means that it's

full or very close to it, and having had experience with them in the past I decide NOT to unscrew the spray head

from the vial. This often begins the stripping of the threads, thus hastening the atomizer's demise.

Unlike the

phero atomizer which seems to have fared very well in transit, the fragrance vessel has some liquid in the bottom

sleeve and on the vial. There is a little more than 3/8 inch (@ 1 cm) of air showing in the vial when inverted,

leading me to estimate that perhaps as much as .5mL had seeped out, maybe a bit less.
Since it's been at least

90% efficient in holding its contents in transit, even when laying on its side, I again decide against removing the

spray head in order to maintain the threads' integrity.

Both spray heads behaved almost identically when

tested.
First spray: A few tiny droplets.
Second spray: A straight "stream" of liquid.
Third spray: A healthy

sized*, nicely atomized spray. (In the case of the 10mL, similar in volume I would estimate, to the amount delivered

by a TE sprayer.)

* By "healthy sized" I mean HUGE!
Perception's 10mL atomizer compares almost exactly in all

visible aspects to the one that comes with the P10 package. That one is designed to deliver 65 sprays per 10 mL of

contents. That's about .15mL per spray of delivered product. IF that IS how much Perception's atomizer is

delivering, two sprays would amount to an A-None overdose of .03mg. I'm hoping that's not the case here.

It

might be a good idea for someone who has removed their Perception from a leaky atomizer to test to see just how many

sprays the thing will dispense when filled with 10mL of water. Any volunteers?

Oscar :)

happyman
08-08-2004, 02:04 AM
Mixed just a average spray of

Perception unscented on the top of the chest with two and a half "rolls from a roll on top" of scented SOE on ears

and hair around ears. Got very good results. At the book store a group of young girls (too young to think about,

like 16) pretended to look at paintings right above my table for like 3 or 4 minutes and chatted it up like right

above me so I could look up and say something to one of them. It was Sooooo obvious. Then cashier at Giant Eagle

started talking and talking and talking and asked my age and where I was from. She was leaning into me. Could tell

she was interested but I wasn't in her (isn't that always how it is lol, damn) and she was 36. I spayed Perception

on my index finger and then rubbed it into my chest. Is that ok to do? Do you still get the same effect as a spray

on the chest? You must cause it worked for me. I know it may seem I could possibly be reading into some things but

if you would of been there you would of been able to see it plain as day. The Book Store and all night Supermarket

were the only places I went all day or I may have gotten more.
I Thought I should report my day. Anyone eles

having perception success? and what were the hits like? My hits seemed to attach them to you or draw them close to

me. Kinda sexual, kinda in sink, real talkative but not so much happy/laughy talkative as with straight SOE.

Happy

InternationalPlayboy
08-09-2004, 06:40 AM
As I suspected, the mildewy smell of the initial spray of the phero atomizer was from material in the spray head

that had soured. I dumped the contents of the pheros atomizer into a 2 dram bottle, as I didn't trust the atomizer

with $50 worth of pheros after the other one leaked so badly. I've been dabbing. The remaining phero mix has pretty

much the smell one would expect of its components, and the mildewy smell isn't there.

-

Bass

I haven't noticed any more "mildew" after the first day or two of usage. The spray from the

large atomizer now smells like a more traditional unscented pheromone product to me, so you may have been

right.

Not much to report yet. I live in such a backwater town that I sometimes think that except for the

feeling of well being I get from wearing mones, heavy none products excepted, that it's a waste of inventory to

wear them around here. Friday, there was a little bit of reaction though. I did two sprays (first was a 'starter'

spray) of the big atomizer on my chest and dabs behind each ear and on the wrist, followed by a spray from the

fragrance atomizer on the chest and dabs where I dabbed the pheromones.

At the bookstore, there was one woman

who walked between me and the book shelves I was looking at a couple of times. At the Starbucks area while I was

waiting for my order, she again walked between me and the counter to make an order, while excusing herself for going

in through the end of the line instead of the start. She then turned and looked at me as I had kind of ignored her

as she passed.

Today, I'm wearing the pheromone product with Ralph Lauren Silver Romance as I can see a

noticable depletion of the fluid level in the small Perception fragrance atomizer each time I use it. I like the

scent a lot and don't want to use it all up so quickly.

BDC_Concepts
08-09-2004, 06:58 PM
To make a quick response,

the "mildew" type of smell is due to the polymer as it relates to our unique water based formula. After the product

is applied and dries on the skin, the scent will be distinctly pheromones. Personally, I can't detect the scent of

mildew myself (even after checking 10 bottles here and looking for variation). This is probably to say your

olfactory system is better than mine :D, but nothing to fear, the smell is that of the product doing its work and

will not be detected by others as it becomes dry on the skin quite rapidly.

Thank you

BassMan
08-09-2004, 08:10 PM
but nothing to

fear, the smell is that of the product doing its work and will not be detected by others as it becomes dry on the

skin quite rapidly.

Ok, then. 3-luck charm: Bruce sent me yet another package. This one came in fine -

no detectable leakage from the pheros, only a very slight leakage from the scent, not even enough to wet the box.

I had a bit more time than sense tonight - and a couple of extra atomizers, so I measured spray volume. This is

for tap water - I assume the difference in physical properties caused by the polymer will result in some small but

measurable difference...

10 ml as measured by my Cheap Plastic Syringe (tm) fills the large atomizer to just

where the top of the meniscus touches the shoulder of the bottle.

I did three trials and got 82, 80, and 82

sprays for 10 ml. Repeatable little bugger. If we average that, we get 0.123 ml/spray - a bit heavier than planned,

but I think we've all noticed that.

That works out to about 0.025 nol, 0.0125 none, 0.0125 rone per spray

(rounding to something that's easy to remember).

It feels stronger than that, BTW. Perhaps because of the

water-based formulation? I'm going to squirt enough on to get 20ug of none on me tomorrow and wear it to work.

Should be interesting.

-Bass

jamesdeanmartin
08-10-2004, 04:27 PM
Just wanted to add that I

got perception with no leakage problems.

The smell is interesting. I just discovered the inside panel has

instructions :-)

Apparently I've been applying the scent and not the pheromone filled container, for some

reason I had them reversed.

Will be out tonight with a lady friend (this time actually using the mones) and

we'll see what happens.

BDC_Concepts
08-10-2004, 04:53 PM
Just

wanted to add that I got perception with no leakage problems.

The smell is interesting. I just discovered the

inside panel has instructions :-)

Apparently I've been applying the scent and not the pheromone filled

container, for some reason I had them reversed.

Will be out tonight with a lady friend (this time actually

using the mones) and we'll see what happens.

Thanks for the feedback. Hmm, you were using one

atomizer and not the other? I thought that everyone was aware of the instructions but maybe its a good idea for us

in the future to point that out on the outside of the box. That way there won't be any future confusion.

sito
08-11-2004, 09:29 AM
How does Perception compare to

Chikara? Do they give the same results or is one better at sexual hits?

bjf
08-11-2004, 10:39 AM
THey are different products with

different pheromones. Apples and oranges.

Freakboy2000
08-11-2004, 08:49 PM
I tried to read all the

above posts, but if I missed this question its ok to bludgeon me.

I got my Perception in the mail today in

perfect condition(thanks guys) and I'm really stoked. The only question I have it, since one bottle it just

cologne.. do I have to use it? I normally get comments if I decide to wear my normal cologne and wouldn't see a

real reason to change it if I didn't have to. I just wasn't sure if they had to go together or not.

Thanks

in advance

ManBeast
08-11-2004, 11:17 PM
No you don't have to use the

cologne, it is a very nice scent though, just be careful not to spray a normal alcohol based cologne over the water

based perception or you might loose some of the polymer's effectiveness.

MB

InternationalPlayboy
08-12-2004, 06:46 AM
I tried to read all the above posts, but if I missed this question its ok to bludgeon me.

I got my Perception in the mail today in perfect condition(thanks guys) and I'm really stoked. The only

question I have it, since one bottle it just cologne.. do I have to use it? I normally get comments if I decide to

wear my normal cologne and wouldn't see a real reason to change it if I didn't have to. I just wasn't sure if

they had to go together or not.

Thanks in advance

That's the reason Perception comes in

two separate atomizers. To give you the option of using other colognes with it instead of being stuck with just one

scent.

cuddlebear
08-12-2004, 03:54 PM
I think I'm going to play it

safe and use the supplied water based scent ... one thing I don't want is for an alcohol based fragrance to defeat

the purpose of the time-release aspect of Perception ...

real_wiseman
08-13-2004, 07:10 AM
How about using an oil-based

scent, ie an essential oils mix dilluted in carrier oil?

// W

InternationalPlayboy
08-14-2004, 10:46 PM
Didn't use any

mones yesterday as my car was in the shop for maintenance and I figured it would be a waste to wear them if I

couldn't go anywhere. Today, I did three sprays of Perception's pheromone product and two of the fragrance.

Probably over did the pheromones, the first spray's output was kind of wimpy but I noticed the runny effect with

the other two. Went and made my shopping rounds I missed on Friday.

Observed reactions from others ranged

from indifference to a couple of cashiers giving me DIHL looks, with one acting confused and "fumbly."

I

went to a bank in a grocery store to cash a huge check. After experiencing the credit card fraud that happened to me

in June, I've decided to pay off all my cards and close some of the accounts. I really don't need 3 Visa cards.

Anyway I had applied for a 401(k) loan to do so, and the check arrived yesterday. The bank clerk was male and seemed

a little flustered by the transaction. Now my check was over the limit for a daily deposit and required approval

from a manager, who had to come over twice to make entries into the computer before the deposit was completed, so

that may have been a factor. But the clerk I made the transaction with seemed very respectful to me.

Speaking

of respect, I also got a "thank you sir" when I held a door open for a woman at the post office. Also, while

buying stamps at the machine there, a woman came up behind me and stood too close for my comfort. My main complaint

about that was that she reeked of cigarette smoke. (I've noticed that when I wear SOE, people stand inside my

comfort zone when I'm in standing a line more often than when I'm not wearing it. I wonder now if that will be

common with Perception too.)

The best potential hit though, was in the grocery. I was toward the end of an

asile, looking at the canned tuna, etc. A woman in her early to mid 20s walked past me, then stopped dead in her

tracks at the end of the aisle, about five feet away. She looked like she forgot where she was going and just stood

there for about 20 - 30 seconds before finally moving on.

I think I tried the heavier application today

because I have only been wearing one spray at work. Again, I was a little disappointed in the targets my town has to

offer. I don't see many women in my target group, 35 - 45 year olds, out on their own. Most of the ones I see are

really young or really old. And as for the younger ones, they are usually with husbands and/or children, which I

think may make them hide their reactions, as to not cause trouble with their spouses.