PDA

View Full Version : what happens to your hits?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-21-2001, 08:08 PM
I\'ve read quite a few success stories about guys and their \"hits\". well, whatever happens to yours hits? do these girls continue to flirt/hit on you and have y\'all ever taken any out on dates? And have you ever wore your pheros one day and had a girl flirting w/ you a lot, then not wear them the next day to see what happens? I\'m really curious to see if she remains interested

[ October 21, 2001: Message edited by: deepblue ]

**DONOTDELETE**
10-21-2001, 08:15 PM
Ask Paul, he\'s the man who get the continual hits and a few others. I\'m not in a position to get them continually yet but soon I hope to be. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2001, 12:12 PM
For sure, but ive been a bit quite latley on that front, just experimenting a bit with different products, trying different behaviour NLP related things and mostly using them for work purposes and to experiment. Sexual behaviour as it is, to get to and with a women you need to display a certain behaviour all the time, most of us know this automatically but those of us that think about things more spend less time reacting automatically to things and that is where NLP comes in it teaches you to adjust.

As far as females go they just natually expect a very set of mating, intimacy romance sexual (whatever you want to call it) behaviours and responses to enable things to go further. That is why some guys never get any, even when using pheromones is because they discount this higher importance wise then pheromones behaviour.

Whitehall
10-22-2001, 01:09 PM
Young Men,

Some advice...

First, don\'t bother trying to create a market where no demand exists. In other words, spend your energy on the females that are looking for men. Ones that respond to \'mones are in the market but many that don\'t respond may respond to other stimuli.

Second, women chose you (or not) then you get to chose. Don\'t try too hard, just make sure you signal with your best bait and you\'re responsive to their responses. Giving good signal is much easier if it\'s the real you. I\'ve learned to trust a woman\'s judgment (!), if she likes you, great, if she doesn\'t, move on. She may be right in that you\'re not the right couple. Having been married three times, I wish one of us had figured out at the beginning that we weren\'t right for each other! Always remember, there are 3 billion females on this planet. If where you\'re looking is fished out, find a new pond.

Most importantly, the best way to attract and get better females is to be a better man. Pheromones are a useful aid to capturing their attention through their VNOs but ultimately you\'re going to have to stand on your own two feet. Accomplishment, self-discipline, good health, honorable manners, ambition are attractants that you can control.

Lastly, after you\'ve found what you think is that right girl.....

\"Looks fade, passion cools, but cooking lasts.\"