PDA

View Full Version : Mones in the Sun

ShyGuy
07-30-2004, 12:41 PM
Hi all!

I'm

just about to go on holiday to a Greek island. While I'm there I'll be sure to go to some bars.

So, Does

anyone have any recommendations on which mones I should bring? (Keep in mind I'm going for 20-something girls (I'm

28 myself, a bit skinny and quite shy unfortunately)

Anyway, I was thinking about bringing my Chikara and

maybe my TE and SOE as well. Been thinking about Pheros, but the scent might not be right for those warm summer

nights.

Other stuff I have: AE, WAGG, EE Arouser, Realm, NPA, PI as well as some SOE and TE Gels.

So,

anyone have any good ideas/ratios?

DrSmellThis
07-30-2004, 12:52 PM
You got me here. Oregon is

rainy, so I haven't the slightest idea.

Friendly1
07-30-2004, 12:52 PM
Hi all!

I'm

just about to go on holiday to a Greek island. While I'm there I'll be sure to go to some bars.

So, Does

anyone have any recommendations on which mones I should bring? (Keep in mind I'm going for 20-something girls (I'm

What is it with guys and looking for women in bars?

Visit the shops and find the local girls who have jobs. Chat them up (you'll have plenty of excuses). Let them

tell you what to do for fun in the evenings.

Make friends with some local guys and get invited to parties.

Do something interesting.

CptKipling
07-30-2004, 12:54 PM
Mix up a batch of TE gel and

Pheros, perhaps with a few drops of AE (wish it was unscented...) :thumbsup:

Mix up NPA and AE @ 1:2

I'll

post some more soon. I am holidaying in two weeks (WAHOO!), and am thinking about what to take aswell.

ShyGuy
07-30-2004, 01:11 PM
What is it with

guys and looking for women in bars?

Visit the shops and find the local girls who have jobs. Chat them up

(you'll have plenty of excuses). Let them tell you what to do for fun in the evenings.

Well, from

what I hear the local boys don't look kindly on tourists who try to pick up 'their' girls. Don't want to get

into trouble!

Girls from other countries who are working there just for the summer might be an option though.

Never picked up a girl at a shop though... might be difficult if she is being too professional? It might be hard to

know if she likes me or if she just wants that sale!

camusflage
07-30-2004, 02:31 PM
Well, from what I

hear the local boys don't look kindly on tourists who try to pick up 'their' girls. Don't want to get into

trouble!
That's what being discreet is for. :)

The way I see it, you have two ways to go. Locals

and fellow tourists. Depending on the demographics of the folks coming to the area you're going to, the latter may

or may not be an option. If it is, hang out at some restaurants that have patio seating out front, preferably on a

trafficked street and near the door. One schtick to ply (uggh, I can't see myself doing this, but to each his own)

would be to keep a map handy to study while eating or having a drink in such a spot and ask people passing by (ie,

women alone or in small groups) for guidance/assistance finding something. After a bit of small talk, find out

something they're interested in seeing / going to, and say you were looking for that too. Depending on how it's

going, you can either leave it there and let her move on the unspoken offer or offer to take her along with

you.

I've always had better luck with befriending a local or two, then going to the things they do. As long

as you don't come off as a blazing dork, locals are usually pretty open everywhere I've been. There have been a

few times I've been travelling and encounted one who was looking for nothing more than a short-term fling, one I

was more than willing to supply them with. ;)

Whenever I'm going to go out and bake myself, regardless of

the activity, I take it easy on, if not completely do without, the mones. You're probably going to want to go for a

swim, so there they go..

I'd bring the Chikara, AE, and NPA, mixing as appropriate for the occasion, but

that's just me.

Friendly1
07-30-2004, 02:57 PM
Well, from what I

hear the local boys don't look kindly on tourists who try to pick up 'their' girls. Don't want to get into

trouble!

Girls from other countries who are working there just for the summer might be an option though. Never

picked up a girl at a shop though... might be difficult if she is being too professional? It might be hard to know

if she likes me or if she just wants that sale!
Dude, you don't pick up the girls. You find out where

the real night life is. It may very well be in a club, but hopefully it's a club with good music and good

dancing.

What are you planning to do? Run into the first tourist trap closest to the harbor, hoping there are

hot women just waiting for a foreign schmuck to come and try his moves on them?

Stop and think about it. Guys

are constantly hitting on women in bars. If you think the pheromones are going to make you something special, you

have another thing coming.

You'll get some looks, smiles, and hair flips. Big deal. How are you going to talk

to them? What are you going to talk about? Do you just lean back and start talking about yourself? If a girl asks

what you do, do you tell her or do you make her jump through a few hoops?

If you can't get the job done where

you are, what advantage does being in a strange land confer upon you?

Friendly1
07-30-2004, 03:02 PM
And let me add one more thing.

If you are going to be in the neighborhood for more than a day, MAKE YOURSELF KNOWN. Just get into as many casual

conversations as you can. Don't ask too many questions, but do ask about the way people live. Ask them in a very

interested way how they like it there, what they do, etc.

Find out where they do their thing. Then go and make

yourself visible. Try to take yourself to 2-3 local spots a night. Don't hang around and look useless. If you see

anyone you have met, just swing by and say hello. Don't try to hang around. If you are invited to join someone, do

it for 10-20 minutes and then say good-bye.

Be active. Be busy. But establish a routine that takes you into

contact with some of the local ladies. Even if they are not available, if you get in with their crowds, you may meet

someone. If nothing else, you may make some temporary friends.

tounge
07-30-2004, 03:56 PM
Hi all!

I'm

So, Does

Anyway, I was thinking about bringing my Chikara and

maybe my TE and SOE as well. Been thinking about Pheros, but the scent might not be right for those warm summer

nights.

Other stuff I have: AE, WAGG, EE Arouser, Realm, NPA, PI as well as some SOE and TE Gels.

So,

anyone have any good ideas/ratios?

Hey guy, it seems like you have about every pheromone

that is in stock. Or virtually everything under the SUN. Have you had any success at all, with any of them?

ShyGuy
07-30-2004, 06:06 PM
Hey guy, it seems

like you have about every pheromone that is in stock. Or virtually everything under the SUN. Have you had any

success at all, with any of them?

Not that much I'm afraid. But then again, I'm a SHY GUY ;-) I

have noticed more attention of course, as well as good social effects. Haven't gotten any sex because of mones

though... If you're a shy guy you're pretty much screwed no matter how many mones you have.

Friendly1
07-30-2004, 06:10 PM
Not that much

I'm afraid. But then again, I'm a SHY GUY ;-) I have noticed more attention of course, as well as good social

effects. Haven't gotten any sex because of mones though... If you're a shy guy you're pretty much screwed no

matter how many mones you have.

You are halfway there.

CptKipling
07-30-2004, 06:36 PM
Not that much

I'm afraid. But then again, I'm a SHY GUY ;-) I have noticed more attention of course, as well as good social

effects. Haven't gotten any sex because of mones though... If you're a shy guy you're pretty much screwed no

Why are you just accepting that you are shy and letting that be the final

word? That may not be the case, but that's how it reads. There is nothing MAKING you shy, get out there and enjoy

yourself - if you make a fool out of yourself, who cares?

Everyone can change :)

Good advice from Friendly

BTW

ShyGuy
07-30-2004, 06:38 PM
You are halfway

there.

Sorry, what did you mean?

InternationalPlayboy
07-30-2004, 06:51 PM
Not

that much I'm afraid. But then again, I'm a SHY GUY ;-) <snip> If you're a shy guy you're pretty much screwed no

Your internal dialogue/self labeling has a lot to do with not only

how you perceive yourself, but also how others perceive you. Admittedly, advice I often forget myself. I made my

first breakthroughs by using Marshall Sylver's Passion, Profit, and Power self-hypnosis series. An

affirmation I got from it that I find helps a lot is:

I am unstoppable, everything I touch turns to

gold. I am a dynamic, creative, awesome human being!

Sylver touches all the bases, money,

relationships, and self esteem. There are a lot of similar courses out there, some involving self-hypnosis and

others using creative visualization. In fact, another tape I recommend is Shakti Gawain's Creative

Visualization. This is only one cassette, so is less costly than Sylver's program. Nightingale Conant also has

many good self-inprovement programs, ranging from the more mainstream to the mystical. YMMV, so perhaps checking out

your library is an option first if money is limited.

belgareth
07-30-2004, 07:32 PM
Not that much

Overcoming shyness is in large part a matter of desensitation. The more

effort you make to open up around people, the easier it becomes. Dale Carnegie and Toastmasters can both help you.

My former employer sent me through the Dale Carnegie course shortly after I went into management. Despite my

leadership skills, I rarely spoke in public before taking the course. The first time I had to get up in front of the

group and speak, I thought I was going to wet myself. Now, I do presentations to groups, lecture to several classes

and, when it suits me, can become the center of any crowd with either serious conversation or jokes.

There are

many ways to overcome shyness but you have to do it for yourself. The rewards are more than worth the work though.

Friendly1
07-30-2004, 08:58 PM
Sorry, what did

you mean?
You understand the basic problem. Now you just need the solution. We are offering you guidance

toward a solution, but you have to figure it out for yourself. Every shy guy finds a different way to come out of

his shell.

You will get nowhere if you strive to achieve nothing with yourself. You turned to pheromones

because you wanted a change. You just need to realize that first you need to change yourself.

The pheromones

will do their job, but you need to do yours.

ShyGuy
07-31-2004, 05:19 AM
Thanks for the great advice

everyone. I'm off to the airport now. Bye bye.

BTW: The mones I decided to bring were: Chikira, TE, Pheros

as well as a few TE and SOE gels... Should be enough :-)

CptKipling
07-31-2004, 05:21 PM
Have fun!

:cool: