PDA

View Full Version : College and Pheremones

Lagrimas
07-30-2004, 09:56 AM
I am 18 and

will be going to college as a freshman this september. I was wondering if there were any other college students here

who could tell me which pheremones have worked for them? Or anyone else who could tell me which pheremones would be

good for college-aged girls.

I don't know if it really matters that much but I'll tell you what I look like,

etc.. White, 6'1", thin. I'm a bit on the shy side.

I do have some pheremones already from a while ago

including AE/m and the SOE gel packets. I just returned to this forum after a long time of not reading it at all so

some things seem new to me like Chikara. But anyway, does anyone have any suggestions for pheremones and dosages for

my particular situation?

CptKipling
07-30-2004, 10:11 AM
I'm 18 aswell, so anything

that I have said that works could be seen as a good place to start.

In general though, keep it simple. Perhaps

get some TE and/or some Chikara, which will give you a lot to play with with the products you already have.

What

was your old username?

camusflage
07-30-2004, 10:25 AM
But anyway,

does anyone have any suggestions for pheremones and dosages for my particular situation?
I only wish

pheromones were around back when I was in college! AE/m is a good base to start with. If you can swing it, I'd

suggest Chikara. I've been wearing 1-2 dabs of PI, 2-4 drops of AE/m, and 2-3 dabs of NPA/m (only one of the PI,

AE, or NPA at a time!), all with Chikara, and have been quite pleased with the results. In my experience, Chikara

cuts the -none like nothing else--not even -nol comes close.

bjf
07-30-2004, 10:27 AM
I've been wearing

1-2 dabs of PI, 2-4 drops of AE/m, and 2-3 dabs of NPA/m, all with Chikara, and have been quite pleased with the

results. In my experience, Chikara cuts the -none like nothing else--not even -nol comes close.

Whoa!

You wearing that stuff under clothes or spread around your body?

I agree though about that last statement

:thumbsup:

camusflage
07-30-2004, 10:37 AM
Whoa! You wearing

that stuff under clothes or spread around your body?
I think I'll go back and edit that post. I wear ONE

of those with the Chikara.. Not all three. That would be some SERIOUS OD material there wearing them all at one

time!

Lagrimas
07-30-2004, 09:16 PM
Where would you suggest

applying the pheremones? Thanks a lot for replying, too.

Friendly1
07-30-2004, 09:17 PM
When I use the gel packs, I

apply them to my chest and then use my forearms to spread the gel around. Gives me good coverage.

Lagrimas
07-31-2004, 02:12 PM
I'm 18

aswell, so anything that I have said that works could be seen as a good place to start.

In general though, keep

it simple. Perhaps get some TE and/or some Chikara, which will give you a lot to play with with the products you

already have.

What was your old username?Well, I never really posted all that much on the old board so

you probably wouldn't know my old username. I mostly just read there. But as for TE... there are four products it

seems... the Edge Essentials, Edge Gel Packs, Edge Sandalwood and Edge Unscented, which one would you suggest?

Thanks.

CptKipling
07-31-2004, 05:11 PM
It's all a matter of fragrance

preference. If you have your own cologne/scent that you like, just get the unscented version.

If you fancy an

interesting essential oil blend then go for one of the Edge Essentials variants.

I'm not a huge fan of

sandalwood scented TE, apart from for the purpose of mixing with Pheros. It doesn't seem as though it has enough

sandalwood fragrance to me, so I can smell the stink bleeding through after a short while.

CptKipling
07-31-2004, 05:13 PM
Oh, and consider the gel packs

if want the convenience of a "take away" phero product.