PDA

View Full Version : Excessive numbers of banned users?

Jester
07-29-2004, 10:44 AM
Hi

all,

I've been a silent member around these forums for a fair while and read many threads and found out lots

of good info on pheromones. I have upmost admiration for this site & its members, but one thing that I find a

little disturbing is that users with hundreds of posts end up banned.... Do they suddenly do the Dr Jeckyl & Mr Hyde

thing or is there something that im missing?

Is a open subjective opinion not accepted?

Banned users

feel free to comment...lol!

einstein
07-29-2004, 12:09 PM
open subjective opinion is

accepted. Most of the banned users were hijacking threads in the pheromone section and discussing useless crap.

Did you notice that most of those hundreds or thousands of posts had nothing useful to say?

Friendly1
07-29-2004, 01:01 PM
I have a sneaky suspicion about

this thread.

DrSmellThis
07-29-2004, 01:20 PM
I cannot speak for any forum

officials, as I'm just a member here. I don't think any of this has to do with J&H stuff. But there are ways of

sabotaging, disrespecting, and/or damaging a forum that can accumulate over time, or become more obvious with time.

Bruce is also someone who, IMHO, gives second chances, tries to see the good in people; and takes awhile to reach

"breaking points". Sometimes you try to see if someone might change their problematic conduct, and it becomes

obvious they never will. When there's little hope of one way becoming compatible with another way, it becomes time

to part ways.

This all is just my personal opinion. Beyond that, I doubt any of the actual forum officials

would get too enthusiastic about dredging up old, resolved, historical drama. The forum is a lot more positive, full

of good information, BS free, and useful these days. The blossoming research section is a good example.

cuddlebear
08-07-2004, 04:59 PM
The forum

is a lot more positive, full of good information, BS free, and useful these days.

And that's about

all that needs to be said about it ... The end justifies the means sometimes ...