PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-21-2001, 04:55 PM
hi, I\'m 17 and I\'m interested in using pheromones. My age range is 15-18 and I can get girls, just not the ones I want, lol. I end up getting fugly ones or stupid girls that don\'t interest me. anyway...I\'ve never used pheromones before and I\'m interested in trying them out because there is this one particular sophomore girl who I would really like to be with. She and I get a long great and we have tons of fun together, she just isn\'t interested in being more than that and I\'m looking for a way to interest her. Anyway, I was wondering what y\'all would suggest I use. I was thinking maybe a single dab of Primal Instinct on the neck and my normal use of cologne which is a spray of Candies on the neck and about 2-3 sprays on my upper body. I\'m also considering using The Edge, but I don\'t know if it has a smell or not, if it\'s spray or not, and I\'m not sure of the \"dosage\" either. In the picture it looks as if you could twist the top off and apply dabs or spray. I would like some info on this one. Alter Ego, AFA, and NPA also interest me

So what do y\'all suggest? I would like a single pheromone (but I may consider a mix depending on price) that I could use w/ my cologne as I really like the smell of my cologne. And please don\'t use abbreviations cause I have no idea what is what

btw, I don\'t understand this stuff about suggesting that teenage guys shouldn\'t use pheromones because we produce a lot...but if we produce a lot, then wouldn\'t we all experience \"hit-like\" circumstances on a regular basis? and I personally don\'t think the girls would be less affected by the pheromones for a number of reasons

[ October 21, 2001: Message edited by: deepblue ]

**DONOTDELETE**
10-21-2001, 06:56 PM
Wow. I just posted an idea about answering this guys questions. deepblue, if you agree with me about my idea of having a little Q&A survey to help you out with your question, let Bruce know. The more positive feedback he gets, the more likely he is to do it.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-21-2001, 07:25 PM
yeah, I\'ll e-mail Bruce about doing a Q&A, but I\'d still like to know your opinion whether you want to advise me to use pheromones or not I\'d still like to know what you think works and why

btw, I hope you older pheromone users don\'t recommend teens use them because of their effectiveness. seriously though, if they are really effective I\'d use them maturely, I\'m just really interested in this girl, I don\'t care about getting into her pants. so yeah, I hope some of y\'all experienced users aren\'t withholding info cause you think us younger guys would take advantage of it. And honestly I think pheromones may be really effective on teens since the \"horomones are raging\" and all. I don\'t know anything about this stuff, it just seems that at this age they would work and possibly really well, but maybe I\'m just being hopeful, hah

**DONOTDELETE**
10-21-2001, 08:44 PM
ok, after much reading I think I may go ahead and order NPA or APC and use that w/ my cologne (Candies). I think PI would be too strong for my likings plus it is fairly expensive. Since this is gonna be my first pheromone to buy (assuming I buy it), I don\'t think I should spend too much money on any of this yet. So yeah, I\'d like y\'alls opinions on NPA and APC. Yes, I\'m aware of the famed combo and I may end up trying that eventually, but for now I\'d like to know which I should buy.

So yeah...which of these should I choose for my first pheromone? I would like to still be able to use my cologne because it smells really good. And of these 2, which is oil based and which is alcohol based? and what are y\'alls recommended dosage and placement?

btw, what do y\'all think of AFA? I noticed it has Androstenone as well as Androstenol

[ October 21, 2001: Message edited by: deepblue ]

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2001, 03:26 AM
Give the Edge a try! But don\'t use very much of it. That’s what they tolled me. Actually young guys (me included) should not need to use pheromones. So maybe you should start lifting some weights, grow some muscles! Girls dig boys with muscles! But beware don\'t be too cool! (Like me) Being too cool is NOT the solution! Just be yourself, work on your body and try to be charming

Good hunting!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2001, 12:29 PM
Ok my advice, you sound like i was a couple of years back, i had the same problem wish i had of known about pheromones then but anyway. You are right about the edge, if you want a nice smelling product get sandlewood edge it has a great smell the original smells a bit offy. Its the same stuff. Avoid none heavy products unless you want to be a big tuff alpha male type, but you could get hostility from others.

So yeah the edge jambats stuff or even one that youve missed Alter Ego which is very clean almost undectable (after a while it wears off the smell (colonge not the pheros) the oil based one last about 12 hours, saves the need for reapplication and is a good start product. Also it has the boosting properties of rone.
Ive found alter ego makes women real intense and close to you.
Or if you want more hits but less intensity attraction

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2001, 05:57 PM
thanks man, I\'ll consider the scented edge, but what do you think about unscented edge? I would still like to use my cologne, and if you think unscented edge and cologne would go well then I think I\'ll buy it. But if you think the scented edge smell is really that good, well then I may just have to try it out.

And yeah, I don\'t want a terribly powerful phero either cause I mean come on...I\'ve got tons of female teachers not to mention my mom and sister, I wonder how this stuff could affect them...lol

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2001, 06:24 PM
my mother was a little pissed with the smell at first but she likes it and the unscented edge well its a weird smell anyone else wanna describe it, but sandlewood edge would be great as a colonge, it is a real sandlewood edge instead of attraction which is more of a soapy it says sandlewood but it aint smell anything like sandlewood. There should be others here who can give some advice, im thinking of buyin alter ego and primal instinct for women as my next purchase just waiting for some feedback.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2001, 06:24 PM
my mother was a little pissed with the smell at first but she likes it and the unscented edge well its a weird smell anyone else wanna describe it, but sandlewood edge would be great as a colonge, it is a real sandlewood edge instead of attraction which is more of a soapy it says sandlewood but it aint smell anything like sandlewood. There should be others here who can give some advice, im thinking of buyin alter ego and primal instinct for women as my next purchase just waiting for some feedback.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2001, 07:11 PM
what would you suggest for dosage and how long should this last me? how long does the phero and smell last? oh yeah, and is it alcohol or oil based?

btw, do you think edge is the best for my case or should I go for the alter ego? unless you think AE would be too heavy for use at school then I\'m pretty sure I\'m gonna try out the scented edge

[ October 22, 2001: Message edited by: deepblue ]

**DONOTDELETE**
10-23-2001, 02:48 PM
paul! help! hehe images/icons/wink.gif hopefully this will be the last of my questions

*bump*

**DONOTDELETE**
10-23-2001, 08:06 PM
If you want something that has no smell after about 20 minutes then alter ego is the way, you may have to play with the dosage, but it is more of a stronger reaction from some females, they get intense but it doesnt hit all females like the edge seems to do. Alter ego is best applied for me anyway about 3 or 4 dabs and it is oil based so it will last about 10 hours i think.

On the other hand sandlewood edge has a very nice smell, you can add a little more than the normal without getting that strong OD smell. It is an alcohol so best for clothes, i find it overpowers me sometimes but other times it is ok. It has some secret ingredients and it seems to get respect from other males as well, so if you want to be more *popular* amoungst your freinds then try that, hopefully some of the others who are using both edges can help out, i apply both AE to my skin and THe edge to my clothes in a combo and get the broad effects of the edge and the intensity reaction from the females from alter ego.

Can anyone else help deepblue here to give him some other view points. If your at school i might lean towards alter ego. Read soem other posts to to get other feedback though.

I wish not to be responsible if you arent satisfied with just one opinion so check other stuff out to. (as far as other forum members)

**DONOTDELETE**
10-23-2001, 08:17 PM
thanks for the help Paul, I\'m sorry for asking you so many questions though. I can\'t find exactly what I\'m looking for in other posts especially since people have different views and sometimes its just confusing when one person suggests something and the other person suggest something else. I would like opinions of others though. I e-mailed Bruce as well, but I\'d still like to know what some other members think too

so yeah, I guess now I\'m just trying to decide between AE or The Edge

[ October 23, 2001: Message edited by: deepblue ]

oscar
10-24-2001, 05:31 AM
deepblue,

Alter Ego has a really nice clean, yet SUBTLE scent that shouldn\'t conflict with your cologne, but the only way to find out for sure is to try it. It has Androstenone, which at your age you probably DON\'T need, but it also has Androstenol and Androsterone which are more likely to work to your benefit.

Androstenone Fragrance Additive is a NEARLY even mix of A-None and A-NOL, is unscented (REALLY unscented, unlike NPA) and can be mixed into your cologne. This too would be an age-appropriate choice in my opinion.

New Pheromone Additive and The Edge both contain high levels of A-None, and consequently have the piss-like aroma. What the \"secret\" ingredients are in these two,we may never know, but it\'s clear that they are both predominantly Androstenone! So these probably shouldn\'t be among your first choices.

Good Luck,
Oscar images/icons/wink.gif