PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Concept in Pheromones?

InternationalPlayboy
07-28-2004, 11:58 AM
The "Archer Sloan" thread prompted me to do a search of his name. Yahoo brought up nothing but Google

brought up a link to eBay. I literally laughed out loud when I read one of the items sold at the eBay

link:

Get ANY WOMAN You Desire With The New Psionic Charged

Attraction Fu*k Oilâ„¢

Damn Near EVIL - The greatest pheromones magically charged by an actual Shaman using Psionic based

Radionics... Attract, Seduce, & F**K Any Woman You Desire....
ONLY $39.95!

A

revolutionary new men's odorless body oil that contains genuine human sex pheromones and is magically charged

metaphysically with a radionics machine by an actual magical Shaman!!

Now you can be more popular

with women than you ever thought possible!
Just one bottle of this amazing product will change your life!

The human sex pheromone that attracts females has finally been recreated in the laboratory and in the

magical shaman's workshop!

Consumers should be wary of buying any product claiming to contain human

pheromones in an alcohol base, as it is has been well documented that minute amounts of alcohol completely destroy

human pheromone.

The powerful effects of human sex pheromones have been well substantiated. You may have

seen stories about human pheromones on 20/20, Dateline NBC, Hard Copy, or many other television programs. Newspapers

from coast to coast, medical journals, and many different magazines have featured stories about the amazing

discovery of human pheromones.

It has been well documented that pheromones can trigger powerful sexual

responses in women. Unfortunately, evolution has robbed men of the ability to naturally produce sufficient

quantities of these pheromones to have a discernible effect on the opposite sex. The pheromones that men do produce

are often destroyed by deodorant and antiperspirants containing alcohol.

Scientists have succeeded in

identifying, isolating, and recreating this amazingly powerful pheromone compound. When used even in small amounts,

men report astounding results! You will suddenly find yourself being approached by women who will now make eye

contact, smile more often, initiate conversations, and compliment you on "your cologne."

The incredible

power of pheromones is demonstrated in the way a dog "in season" can drive other dogs crazy with sexual desire from

miles away using only their natural pheromones! The drive to mate is a strong natural instinct in all animals,

including human females.

Other companies have tried to harness the power of human pheromones with very little

success. In creating Androstenone Odorless Pheromone Oilâ„¢, pure human pheromones are added to essential oils that

produce an odorless enviroment so you can still wear your own cologne -it is almost unfair to women!
(we'll

tell you the perfect compliment cologne - and we tested 17 with 234 women!)

Once you try it, we are sure you

will agree!

No other product uses magical shaman power to induce metaphysical power into the actual oils!

This is actual psionics based radionics to seduce women!

Not cheap - but damnit it

works!

Now I do some off the wall, metaphysical stuff, like meditation that will allegedly create

material manifestations, but come on now.

At least this kind stuff will keep pheromones in the "fringe"

category, giving us Love Scent customers the edge over others.

Mtnjim
07-28-2004, 02:33 PM
Gee, think Bruce will want to sell

this? After all, if a magical shaman blessed it it's gotta work! :lol: :lol:

metroman
07-28-2004, 04:23 PM
Interesting to see what these

copy writers will come up with to hawk a product...they'll basically write anything to get you to buy it.

CptKipling
07-28-2004, 05:50 PM
I think it's the standard APC

blurb with some magic Shaman BS mixed in.

deyaneria
07-28-2004, 09:38 PM
i have been known to do a

few strange metaphysical things myself but i have to say after reading that it gave me a good laugh. i love my mones

though

riceboy_692002
08-06-2004, 10:24 PM
hmm....i dont know about

the magic shaman oil or whatever but i must say my friend has some of archer sloans e-books and it has worked

wonders for him. His confidence levels have boosted drastically and his "game" just astonishes me. He's pretty

much able to pick up any women he sees and just rubs it in my face. Im also thinking of purchasing some of his

stuff...after all it is much cheaper than ross jeffries or david lyod or richard bandlers stuff.

I come

back to this forum after a years absence. Back then i purchased almost a years worth of pheromomes off this site

and am happy to report that i have had success with these mones. However, it left me wanting more. I dabbled into

more metaphysical stuff once i read "psychic seduction"...you may have heard of it. It is becoming very famous and

let me tell you the techniques beat any speed seduction stuff. Once i read psychic seduction and mastered some of

its techniques (some of them take a longer time to practise and master) I bought some subliminal cds from from the

creator of the book "psychic seduction".

I realize that some of you may think subliminal cds are crap and

shit, and thats fine because i also am a victim of snakeoil companies scamming me (hypnovison!). What brought me

back into the sublimal self help world was the rave and countless reviews of the program (mlf da babe, extreme level

power 3, and kundalini activator). I can say with great pride that xtrememind.com products are NOT SHIT. They work

as described and its definately no bullshit. These cds have helped me become more confident and expand my aura.

Make sure you check em out at there site and join the growing live forum too.

My other purchases include

various radionic software and hardware programs and orgone generating units, to help me energize and balance my chi.

These too also help me not only in the dating game but also in the business world.

Anyways sorry for the

long post...i just wanted to share some of my experiences with pheromones in conjunction with other metaphiysical

dabblings.

cya

DrSmellThis
08-07-2004, 02:55 AM
That sure was a load wasn't

it?

Friendly1
08-07-2004, 05:45 AM
I can pray for any of you guys

who need help with women. I only charge $100 an hour.