PDA

View Full Version : QUESTIONS ON PCC & APC

omoyemaya30
07-28-2004, 11:25 AM
Hello,

Everyone I Am New Also..i Am A Woman... I Would Like To Know Will It Be Better To Use Apc Or Pcc By Themselves Or

Together ?..i Am Trying To Get Some Kind Of A Response From A Guy..does Any Body Have Any Helpful Advice?

bindy
07-28-2004, 05:51 PM
Hi omoyemaya,

From a search,

it seems that Androstenone is in men's products more than women's. Is this the ingredient that can make men

angry?

Bindy

BassMan
07-28-2004, 07:17 PM
Hi omoyemaya,

From a search, it seems that Androstenone is in men's products more than women's. Is this the ingredient that

can make men angry?

Bindy
Yup. But there's not enough none in APC to have much of an effect on

anyone. Buy it for the scent if you like it, add your own mones.

-Bass

omoyemaya30
07-29-2004, 07:43 AM
Thanks For Replying...what

About Using Pcc Alone..will I Get A Good Effect W/ This One?

bindy
07-29-2004, 10:18 AM
From what I've read no, it seems

most women us PI with PCC, but I got a good response with PCC and SOE. I think you just have to experiment. I

think it depends on your own personal chemisty and what you're trying to accomplish. When I first started to look

into pheromones it was because, since the birth of my last child, I get SO bitchy/PMSy mid-month, and wanted

something to alter my mood for my benefit, and the benefit of my poor kids and husband who have to put up with me.

Then, I decided it would be fun to spice up the marriage. You might be more looking for a dating thing, or just

more general interest, in which case, from what I've read, PI and PCC seems to work well for some women. I think

reading through the women's forum is fascinating, and I'm sure you'll learn a lot. Again, I'm new to this too,

but thought I'd pass on what I've been reading.

Bindy

einstein
07-29-2004, 12:16 PM
rumor says androstadienone (A1)

is great for relieving PMS. I think Bruce is out of stock right now, everybody has been waiting for more to come

in. I've worn an androstadienone product that worked great on a bitchy pregnant girl at work. I don't personally

know how it affects PMS-ing girls because I don't know the cycles of the girls around me.

bindy
07-29-2004, 12:52 PM
LOL, YOU are TOO funny einstein!

I did read about the A1 helping with PMS, but heard that it makes men depressed. That's all I need, me bitchy, and

him depressed at the very sight of me! I might have to try it one of these days though if nothing else works.

Actually, this month wasn't too bad for me, not as bitchy I mean. You guys are all so helpful, thanks!
Bindy

deyaneria
07-29-2004, 05:19 PM
bindy,
i found for a

quick lift unsented SOE works very well. when i got it i just put it on it lifted my mood. Now here are the kickers

that got me. I had 3 children fighting with each other running about the house. After i put on SOE they actually

stopped fighting and started listening i was shocked. That evening my best friend (male) stopped by he was going out

(he wasn't in the best mood he and girl broke up) i had him try the SOE in less than 10 minutes he was chipper and

ready to go out dancing. I think as a mood lifter SOE ROCKS!

bindy
07-29-2004, 05:52 PM
Wow! That's amazing. I blend

SOE with Bare Essences, and it smells like warm vanilla. My husband really likes it. When you put on too much

scented SOE it smells bad. Oops!
I'm getting over zealous.
Glad you were able to find such a winning

product.
Bindy

deyaneria
07-30-2004, 06:12 AM
well i've used SOE,NPA and

-nol with musk scent. I seem to get a better response when i mix them with essential oils than when i use the store

stuff. I think i posted about that under a different forum but i definitely get more hits and women even approach me

to ask me to make them perfume.

koolking1
07-30-2004, 06:34 AM
my Sue gets a nice buzz on

when she takes a straight whiff of SOE, Gel pack.