PDA

View Full Version : Newbie w/questions

bindy
07-27-2004, 05:04 AM
I just got my box of

goodies yesterday, PI, SOE, PCC, and PPA. Thought I'd try it out ASAP. Anyway, put on 2 drops PI and about 12

inches of PCC.....nothing! Well, my male dog was much more attentive, and when I took a walk, every dog in the

neighborhood barked at me. Is this normal....I walk a LOT! ARGH! Also, my sons were vying for my attention (2 and

5). Anyway, when I got home I put on 2 more drops of PI, and still nothing. I was so disappointed. I really want

this to work.

Should I try something else, like NPA or the Edge? What will work the best for

hits?
Thanks!
Bindy

Mtnjim
07-27-2004, 02:25 PM
... I thought maybe

he was one of those 25% of men who don't p/u on mones, so I tried going to two stores where there were men, and

nothing....

I do have one question!
Are you a man or a woman, and who is your target (men or

women)??

bindy
07-27-2004, 02:57 PM
Hi Mtnjim,

I'm a woman,

happily married, and the passion has always been good/great, but I thought it would be fun to spice things up a bit

w/o my husband knowing what I'm up to. I have tried Bare Essences, and my husband liked that. It has a nice vanilla

scent to it, which had to grow on me since I wasn't a huge vanilla fan. Before I found this sit/forum, I also tried

Pherone formula W-1, which I had decent sucess with, with my husband. He got really turned on once he was close to

me. I also noticed that it had a good effect on me, once my heart stopped racing, from spilling a bit too much on

me, but I have NO idea what's in the stuff, they don't disclose the ingredients, other that to say there are cops

in it, and 4 ml of research grade pheromones. I wanted to try this site, since Bruce discloses what's in each

product, and since the forum provides great info and experiences.

Hope to get some input advice.
Thanks,

Bindy

bjf
07-27-2004, 03:05 PM
I think you are using too much stuff,

but the women (basically non-existent on the forum) would no better than I would.

I think 12 inches of pcc is

too much but I could be wrong. Read the threads in the women's forum and look for sucessful

mixes/amounts.

I take labels off bottles to and it is a bit of a nuisance. But I am able to remember what is

what without remarking the stuff. I hate the damn labels, as unmarked bottles look kind of creepy/suspicious too.

bindy
07-27-2004, 03:11 PM
Hi bjf,

I've been reading the

women's forums, that's where I got the idea to wear 12 inches, but maybe that is overkill, or maybe I"m expecting

too much of a response.

bindy

bjf
07-27-2004, 03:24 PM
Here are search results with the

keywords PCC and inches in them.

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/search.php?searchid=13668

koolking1
07-27-2004, 06:15 PM
I'm surprised that no

woman has answered you yet and also wondering where the heck they all went to?????????? For the job situation you

described, I would use a male product - Chikara, one spray to each lower arm and rubbed in across the lower arm.

I've found other guys respond to it very well, wanting to do things for me, showing respect, etc.. (you might need

something more feminine to cover though). Hope this helps.

bindy
07-28-2004, 04:46 AM
Hi koolking,

I was hoping to

hear from the more experienced women too, maybe soon. I never thought of using a male product, no I definately

don't want to smell manly....LOL!

I did try something that seemed to work well for my husband last night. A

combo of SOE, PCC, and then some Bare Essence, since he likes the smell. It blended really well, and smelled like

warm vanilla.

Will keep experimenting. In the meantime ordered some other stuff since what I ordered the

first time seems to be mostly NOL.

Bindy

Mtnjim
07-28-2004, 02:21 PM
"I did try something that seemed to

work well for my husband last night.'

Guess that answers my question (I wasn't trying to be a smart

a$$)!

Maybe PI/w and some cops?

bindy
07-28-2004, 05:10 PM
Not taken that way at all Mtnjim,

any suggestions are worthwhile in mho.
Also, posted a bit more about myself in a post above.
Thanks,
Bindy

Emmiefree
09-19-2004, 01:36 PM
haven't tried anything yet,

so I have no reply for you.. sorry