PDA

View Full Version : Which is the most effective combo

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2001, 08:07 PM
Which is the best combo/mix?
AE+Sandalwood Edge, APC/NPA or NPA/SPMO ?
images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2001, 08:46 PM
NPA/APC of course images/icons/smile.gif . Seriously it depends on body chemistry. Some people love TE, but for me it\'s weak, some like my mix, but I\'ve know a few people it didn\'t work for. One person was at the point where none of this stuff was working. My mix seems to cover most people but it\'s still a toss up.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2001, 08:54 PM
Ignore this bit of advice, but my advice would be to Overdose on anything and everything that is powerful. Like i said ignore it, just let me run amok and all will be well. images/icons/laugh.gif im thinking of covering all this up and keeping it all to myself lol images/icons/laugh.gif or then again maybe not lol

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2001, 09:04 PM
So, I guess I\'ll order NPA, APC and Sandalwood Edge (and get a freebie SMPO...). Do you think it\'s worth to spend a extra $50 on AE?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2001, 09:08 PM
Does anyone know if the APC (sold at love-scent.com) has a concentration of 0.05mg/ml?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2001, 09:33 PM
Not yet. What you got there is enough. Actually I\'d get drop The Edge and get AE. Why? Paul raves about AE. Test AE alone. If you like it it\'s good. I don\'t recommend Edge but that\'s a personal thing. It just didn\'t do anything outright for me. So I\'d get APC, NPA and AE. Later (when you order again) I\'d get two bottles of NPA and maybe add some to AE. I\'m big on NPA because it seems to be the big thing and AFA seems to have some kick too but just starting out I\'d order just these three APC, NPA and AE and test them out as stated in the forum. By the way I\'m not saying to mix all three of these together. I don\'t think that would work well. images/icons/smile.gif

[ October 21, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]

oscar
10-21-2001, 09:16 AM
lugas,

In reference to your question about the concentration of APC, there\'s a LOT of gray area here.

First, there\'s no way APC\'s concentration is .05%. That\'s how concentrated Primal Instinct is, and APC\'s not even in the same ballpark! If you check comparison graphs on Primal\'s and Stone\'s sites you\'ll see APC rated at .005%, ONE-TENTH of Primal\'s strength. Love-Scent site also attests to this in the blurb for PI on main page.

The current packaging for APC has an even LOWER concentration number listed. I don\'t have it in front of me but as I recall it\'s something like .02mg. per LITER, which is SO low as to be ridiculous.(Maybe it\'s a typo).Who\'s got an APC package handy? What IS that number?

But APC fans, and there are MANY, don\'t necessarily buy it for it\'s power. They buy it for it\'s SCENT, which is, for lack of a better word, DELICIOUS! Which is why it\'s a popular component in mixes. Dollar for dollar, APC\'s cheaper than many E-Oils. However, I find that the Phero \"aroma\" usually far outlasts APC\'s scent, and that\'s a problem for me. But everybody\'s different.

NPA and EDGE have the exact same Phero components. If you added @15ml.of Ethanol to 5ml.of NPA you\'d have the EDGE, so buying both is somewhat redundant. But adding Edge (in the necessary ratio) to APC dilutes the fragrance, and applying NPA directly smells pissy, so they each do have their strong and weak points. I\'ll second Jambat\'s advice. Get APC for it\'s scent, NPA for it\'s potency and versatility (you can add it to ANY fragrance), and AE for it\'s great subtle scent, it\'s lack of stink, and it\'s three pheromone punch.

Enjoy experimenting!
Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-21-2001, 08:01 PM
Wilde\'s right. APC (it\'s the smell).