PDA

View Full Version : who is archer sloan

TRock
07-24-2004, 10:50 PM
is there a

difference b/w what he teaches and all the nlp guys? with a good mix of mones and mastering the nlp stuff, what

would you say is the success rate with any girl you approach? would i be able to go up to beyonce and have this

stuff work?

Gegogi
07-25-2004, 03:19 AM
"would i be able to go up to

beyonce and have this stuff work?"

You'd never get close enough for her to sniff you. If all her bodyguards

were suddenly abducted by aliens and you got near enough to be sniffed, you'll need a lot more going for ya than a

few dabs of 'mones.

PHP 87
07-27-2004, 12:41 PM
Sloan has some cutting-edge,

NLP-type products, but they are expensive and it takes forever for him to ship them.

Holmes
07-27-2004, 12:53 PM
Archer Sloan (though somehow I

doubt that that's his real name :lol: ) is great.

Lucas West is a genius.

bjf
07-27-2004, 01:08 PM
Who is Lucas West 'o man of many

words? :)

PHP 87
07-27-2004, 01:24 PM
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/archersloan/

Holmes
07-27-2004, 01:26 PM
Lucas and Abbas Ali are the

masterminds behind all of Archer's products.

bjf
07-27-2004, 01:35 PM
So does Archer Sloan basically still

there stuff or is that the fake name for the two of those guys ?

How's your pheromone cd working out, btw?

einstein
07-27-2004, 10:23 PM
I was hoping to use this stuff

before I posted, but I guess I should give my opinion now.

I think archer is a real person, there's 4 of them.

Archer, Lucas, Abbas and a chick named ashleigh. She's the sexy voice on the pheromone cd. I've bought Demonic

Confidence, waiting until the girls come back to town next month to use it. Was about a month before they shipped

it. I also bought the pheromone CD, and specific girl. Guess I've got more cash (or credit) than common sense. I

just got the last two, was actually shipped pretty fast. Looks good so far, but I just got it so I haven't looked

through much. I have faith that demonic confidence will work. I've been watching the Yahoo group for about a

month, its worked for a lot of people.

Join the Yahoo group, its free, and will tell you quite a bit about

how this stuff works. Also look on ebay for the seller archersloan for a description of the products. They are the

only people I've ever seen develope a product for a single girl. Everybody else says "you have one-itis, forget

her, go fuck ten other women" These guys tell you how to get her. I don't know if it works or not, I just got it

and the girl I was wanting to use it on just moved away.

TRock
07-28-2004, 10:31 AM
pheromone cd? can you be more

specific on that.

InternationalPlayboy
07-28-2004, 11:46 AM
The title of this

thread makes me think of Ayn Rand - "Who is John Galt?"

Never heard of Archer Sloan until reading this

thread. A Yahoo search on the name brings up nothing. Google brings up links to eBay and a couple of movies where it

is a character's name.

The title, "Demonic Confidence" and the mention of a pheromone CD got my interest up,

until I saw the buy it now price of "archersloan's" eBay offering. Think I will check out the Yahoo group though,

to see what he's about.

Difference
07-28-2004, 12:47 PM
is

there a difference b/w what he teaches and all the nlp guys? with a good mix of mones and mastering the nlp stuff,

what would you say is the success rate with any girl you approach? would i be able to go up to beyonce and have this

stuff work?

I'd say there's a huge difference between his stuff and all the others out there.

It's kind of hard to describe, but it doesn't reek of NLP crap, and I've bought a boatload of NLP stuff in my

life.

All his stuff is pretty expensive, compared to what others are selling "similar" things for, but

Archer's is the only one of the confidence products out there that ever gave me any results. I would easily pay

$500.00 for Demonic Confidence, after the fact.

I got pretty good results from their Pheromone CD as well,

but not as good as one guy who posted something on the archersloan newsgroup, who got such incredible responses, it

makes me want to go back and listen to it every day (I only listened to it 2 or 3 times a week).

Good stuff.

He does take a while to ship, but I always get what I order.

Dave

TRock
07-28-2004, 01:24 PM
what does the pheromone cd do or

what is it about? i got ross jefferies' home study course from a friend. haven't actually had a chance to look at

it yet. i might try archer sloan if ross jefferies doesn't work out.

Mtnjim
07-28-2004, 02:37 PM
What is this "Pheromone CD" you

keep talking about??

Something you put into a CD player and it emits ~mones?

TRock
07-28-2004, 02:59 PM
I got

pretty good results from their Pheromone CD as well, but not as good as one guy who posted something on the

archersloan newsgroup, who got such incredible responses, it makes me want to go back and listen to it every day (I

only listened to it 2 or 3 times a week).

Dave
^^^^^^^^^??????????????????

InternationalPlayboy
07-28-2004, 03:12 PM
What

is this "Pheromone CD" you keep talking about??

Something you put into a CD player and it emits

~mones?

Sounds to me like something you listen to that's suppose to cause an increase of the body's

pheromone output.

einstein
07-28-2004, 04:46 PM
Exactly what playboy says. Its

a hypnosis CD designed to increase the listeners own natural output of -none, -nol, and -rone.

InternationalPlayboy
07-28-2004, 05:58 PM
Well, tried to join

the Yahoo group to see what it's about, but you have to "tell the group owner about yourself and why you would like

to join the group (200 characters maximum)." Already a pain in the a$$. Took three tries to make it under 200 words.

Between the price of the one Item I found for sale on eBay ($300+), and the hassle to join the Yahoo group, I'm not

impressed so far. We'll see if my membership is accepted.

TRock
07-28-2004, 06:04 PM
let me know how it goes playboy.

i'd be interested in joing too.

koolking1
07-28-2004, 06:40 PM
I gave them a one-liner and

they accepted me within about 24 hours. Haven't looked at it yet though.

InternationalPlayboy
07-28-2004, 07:23 PM
Already accepted for

membership! I must say that I appreciate the quickness of approval as I said that I was interested to learn more

before forking out the money for Sloan's products on eBay. I've only read one post so far, and it was from the

moderator, who appears to be Archer Sloan himself. Looks like he may be open to negotiation on the price of his

products if you contact him privately.

einstein
07-28-2004, 08:09 PM
yeah, I think he will negotiate

for group members. I purchased specific girl off ebay, and a few days after I got it he announced a deal on a

package of that and control her sexuality. I emailed archer, and asked if he could make me a deal on control her

sexuality, and within a day he sent me an offer I couldn't pass up. Everything I've seen from these guys has been

pretty impressive, except the sometimes long shipping times.

These guys do play with pheromones too. There's

some group posts back in march where they were wanting testers for thier own pheromones. Don't know what happened

to that. They're also big endorsers of AE.

Unknownshadow21
07-28-2004, 10:44 PM
Yahoo, seriously needs a

better "message board" for group dissussions.

slick
07-29-2004, 11:25 AM
anyone know a link or site where i

can find out more about the demonic confidence course, iv'e joined archies group but there is so much stuff in

there but it doesnt explain much about the product only it says stuff like it takes 21 days to do it in

and

difference, the guy u were talking about who posted on archies post and got incredible responses, do u know what his

name was by any chance, im tryin to find his thread

thanks a lot

ck

einstein
07-29-2004, 12:31 PM
Go to

http://ebay.com
click on "Search"
then "by seller"
Enter "archersloan" as the

seller. Make sure you include "all" for 'include completed items"
then click on the "search" button

This will

bring up a page with all the auctions archer has done in the past month. You can look at the item descriptions from

this page, it will tell you what the products do. The pheromone cd description says to check message #310 in the

group.

I don't know if bigdog is still on the forum, but I'm pretty sure he mentioned demonic confidence a

long time ago. He's the guy who got me interested in it.

bjf
07-29-2004, 12:48 PM
is demonic confidence just something

to improve guys' confidence with women?

einstein
07-29-2004, 12:55 PM
yeah, pretty much. Its

progressive conditioning. The first day you ask 30 girls what time it is. The second day you do it while wearing a

watch. The third day you approach couples, but ask the girl. Each day you have to do a ballsier more difficult

exercise, but it goes in small steps so its easier. Its for guys who have trouble approaching girls.

bjf
07-29-2004, 01:07 PM
The third day you

approach couples, but ask the girl.

:eek: :run: :lol:

Unknownshadow21
07-29-2004, 01:15 PM
Can somone in the US be

kind enough and let me use their "pheromone" cd for a few days? You can look me up on ebay if you have any doubts

trusting me.

slick
07-29-2004, 02:51 PM
cheers einstein

metroman
07-29-2004, 04:01 PM
His stuff seem awfully

expensive...then again its worth it if it actually works...can anyone who has used his material give a postive

testimonial?

slick
07-29-2004, 04:05 PM
yeah it is pricey, i emailed him

now and he said he will reduce the price for me if i order through him. His stuff seems cool but u need quite a bit

of time everyday for three weeks if u want to accomplish the course

ck

Unknownshadow21
07-29-2004, 04:47 PM
yeah it is

pricey, i emailed him now and he said he will reduce the price for me if i order through him. His stuff seems cool

but u need quite a bit of time everyday for three weeks if u want to accomplish the course

ck
How much

would he sell it to you for?

PHP 87
07-29-2004, 10:33 PM
I have bought the 21 Day Demonic

Confidence course from Archer Sloan at a cost of over $200.00

However, it does require a 21 consecutive day

commitment to do the in-field exercises (30 minutes to 2 hours per day) which I can't do right now due to my work

schedule.

As mentioned earlier, it consists of progressive conditioning which requires you to expand your

"comfort zone" on each outing.

Sloan also claims that the changes made become permanent and that you don't

have to redo the exercises after the 21 - day period, although most people will benefit from doing so at some point

afterwards.

It's getting good reviews on the Yahoo discussion forum.

I posted the link to the forum

earlier in this thread.

slick
07-30-2004, 01:43 AM
$197.79 +$6 s&h.

CptKipling
07-30-2004, 10:17 AM
$197.79 +$6

s&h.
:eek:

and that was a reduced price?!?

burgerama1960
07-30-2004, 01:24 PM
So are the girls voices as

erotic as Mr. Sloan suggests? In his description of the product he really states that the girls voices are worth the

cost alone or he will eat his hat. For those of you who have it, Is it true? And do you feel it was worth the cost?

Does the purchase come with alot of items?

slick
08-01-2004, 12:33 PM
hi einstein

in your previous

post u said u got How To Get That Specific Girl To Obsess Over

You.” , im just wondering have u used it yet and what are the results like? and does it take

a long time to learn all the stuff on it? , im thinking of buying that and demonic confidence

cheers

ck

einstein
08-01-2004, 07:07 PM
I haven't used it yet. It

seems pretty easy to learn, although I don't know too much about anchoring. You have to memorize about 35

questions, I think that's the most difficult part of learning it. The use is a lot simpler than Ross Jeffries.

Lagrimas
08-01-2004, 10:20 PM
These courses seem pretty

interesting... has anyone actually used them and had results? What kinds of stuff do the courses say and/or ask you

to do?

slick
08-02-2004, 04:14 AM
yeah thanks einstein, i was just

wondering if it is easy to learn because ive got some of ross's stuff and im finding it very hard to understand, i

might give archer a try anyway

cheers
ck

slick
08-02-2004, 04:21 AM
join the archer yahoo group

lagrimas, u will find a lot out there, ive been reading a lot about the demonic confidence and it seems really

interesting, its like in a previous post someone wa saying u have to go up to 30 women and ask the time on the

first day and then u keep on progressing and each tasks gets more harder, like on day 15 i think u have to go up to

30 women and asking them to join u for a coffee, im not sure what u have to do on the last day but i bet it will be

scary, im thinking of getting the course but it seems quite scary to do for me anyway as i am shy, but i guess it

will be worth it in the end.

Difference
08-02-2004, 02:05 PM
join

the archer yahoo group lagrimas, u will find a lot out there, ive been reading a lot about the demonic confidence

and it seems really interesting, its like in a previous post someone wa saying u have to go up to 30 women and ask

the time on the first day and then u keep on progressing and each tasks gets more harder, like on day 15 i think u

have to go up to 30 women and asking them to join u for a coffee, im not sure what u have to do on the last day but

i bet it will be scary, im thinking of getting the course but it seems quite scary to do for me anyway as i am shy,

but i guess it will be worth it in the end.

Totally worth it. There's a lot more to it than just

approaching people. Like, there are days when you don't approach at all. They've got a really incredible

sequence with different ways of doing affirmations, and a workbook that helps you focus. They have this CD coming

out which is part of their CD newsletter explaining how they structured Demonic Confidence and why it works so well.

It's only three bucks, so it seems worth it.

koolking1
08-02-2004, 02:36 PM
but what if on Day 15 you

get really lucky and all 30 women you've approached go for the coffee?

slick
08-02-2004, 02:54 PM
i guess i will have a really bad

caffeine rush and be off my face :rofl:

Unknownshadow21
08-02-2004, 05:27 PM
but

what if on Day 15 you get really lucky and all 30 women you've approached go for the coffee?
I was

thinking about that too and the extra money I would have to pay.:drunk:

Unknownshadow21
08-02-2004, 05:32 PM
$197.79 +$6

s&h.
That is still alot of money, I would get a few more mones or some new shoes instead or I would just

go up to 30 women and ask them the time.:rofl:

slick
08-03-2004, 11:06 AM
iv'e got louds of mones, louds of

shoes, all i really need is a good jolt of confidence, judging by the posts i have seen this course is going to give

me an extra edge

PHP 87
08-03-2004, 11:29 AM
iv'e got louds of

mones, louds of shoes, all i really need is a good jolt of confidence, judging by the posts i have seen this course

is going to give me an extra edge

Keep in mind that the Demonic Confidence Programs requires a 21

consecutive day commitment, with anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours per day.

I believe day 19 and day 20

require a full days commitment.

I have the program, but have not yet started it due to the time commitment.

Lagrimas
08-03-2004, 09:03 PM
It's

getting good reviews on the Yahoo discussion forum.

Watch out though! On that Yahoo discussion forum,

all posts are reviewed by the administrator (aka Archer Sloan himself) before they are posted up on the message

board. His message board is nothing like this one because he controls everything that is posted on it. So,

obviously, you're only going to find good testimonies there about his products because he's using that message

board as a means of selling his product. If you notice on his ebay auction pages, he specifically asks you to join

his Yahoo group and I think this is to help get people to buy his products because it looks like a discussion group

(like this one) but in reality, he's controlling what's being put up there (example, he's only letting good

testimony go up).

Of course, for all I know, his stuff could really work and nobody is actually saying anything

bad about it. We just don't know because he has to approve of the message before it goes up. I just wanted to make

that point clear because his message board is a bit misleading, especially after being on this pheremone discussion

board where people can pretty much say what they want.

einstein
08-03-2004, 11:00 PM
You made a good point about

Archer approving all the messages before they go on the board. I think he's pretty fair, I've seen some things on

thier that Archer would prefer didn't get posted. Thaddeus Inge had a thread going that archer considered pretty

dangerous. I've also seen several "How much for .......?" posts, when he's said numerous times to email him

personally about prices, not on the group.
They have a money-back guarantee, and say nobody has ever asked for ther

money back. And you can check thier ebay feedback. 139 positives, 100 unique, and 7 negatives. Some of those 7

negatives shouldn't be there. (Its true, he doesn't ship in a box)

My biggest criticism of the archer sloan

products is that sometimes they are a bit abstract. Like you have to know something about NLP or hypnosis already

to fully understand the product.
Price isn't an issue, a product that does what these are supposed to (I

haven't actually used them yet, don't know if they work or not) is worth much more than what you pay. I'm also

not concerned about the slow shipping. 25 years of low confidence and no girlfriend, another month isn't going to

hurt.

slick
08-04-2004, 11:24 AM
nice 1 lagrimus, never thought

about that, guess ill have to try it for myself, einstein how long does he take to ship, i ordered mine a couple of

days ago

cheers

ck

TRock
08-04-2004, 11:36 AM
archer sloan must be better than

ross jefferies. i guess? anybody have comments on ross jefferies? like i said before i have a buddy who has the

deluxe home study that he let me borrow. i haven't looked at it yet. can anybody tell me if it's worth my time and

effort.

lucaswest
08-08-2004, 06:24 PM
Watch out though! On that Yahoo discussion forum, all posts are reviewed by the administrator (aka

Archer Sloan himself) before they are posted up on the message board. His message board is nothing like this one

because he controls everything that is posted on it. So, obviously, you're only going to find good testimonies

there about his products because he's using that message board as a means of selling his product. If you notice on

his ebay auction pages, he specifically asks you to join his Yahoo group and I think this is to help get people to

buy his products because it looks like a discussion group (like this one) but in reality, he's controlling what's

being put up there (example, he's only letting good testimony go up).

Of course, for all I know, his stuff

could really work and nobody is actually saying anything bad about it. We just don't know because he has to approve

of the message before it goes up. I just wanted to make that point clear because his message board is a bit

misleading, especially after being on this pheremone discussion board where people can pretty much say what they

want.

To be fair, it seems that moderation on a yahoo newsgroup is the only way to stop spamming. We

were all for having an unmoderated group, but several people told us it wouldn't be a good idea. Yes, of course,

the group helps us generate sales (as does this forum for Bruce), but it also helps people use our products better

(again, just like this forum).

That being said, the ONLY posts we don't approve (I am a moderator as well)

are spam and ones that seemingly have no relevance to what our group is about. We have several posts from people

who have difficulty using our products and we welcome criticism. We're not scared of a few detractors; I gauge it

as a certain measure of success.

As a matter of fact, we even welcome comparison between what we do and what

others do (like David DeAngelo and Ross Jeffries; there are several posts about DeAngelo's stuff).

The only

reason we don't have posts that severely criticize our products is because no one has posted any. We get great

reviews of our stuff and our material stems from research far outside of the regular hypnosis and NLP

communities.

The criticism that our products ship late is a well-founded one. We've had several problems

with that and are getting a good fulfillment house to take care of that. But, as far as criticisms go, I'm happy

to live with it. Better to get a great product with valuable information late than to get a mediocre product on

time.

And yes, our products are also on the pricier end (though not as expensive as Kenrick Cleveland and a

few others). That's for two reasons.

1) nearly all other NLP/Hypnosis products have a similar foundation or

precursor. These communities are very incestuous and the information is repetitive. Our products, while having

minor ties to these fields, stem from research that forces us to travel to foreign countries to find other teachers

(Abbas, for example). As a result, you find little to no overlap in information from any other

instructor.

2) structure. It seems that all other instructors take their seminars and put them to tape. So,

you have 14 hours of video or CD, and only an hour or two of value, spaced haphazardly, with no structure, no real

sequence. We actually spend time organizing and designing the sequence of learning. Simply put, we actually put in

time to create our products.

I thought I'd help to clear some of those things up. Feel free to email me

personally at lucasjwest@yahoo.com, or ask on the newsgroup for any questions you might

have.

Lucas

slick
04-06-2005, 03:10 PM
Anyone got archer's product

called (being a natural), if so is it worth getting?

PHP 87
04-06-2005, 03:42 PM
LucasWest, is there a web site yet

with all the products listed?

Also, I've had the Demonic Confidence program for about 10 months now, but

with my schedule, just can't find the time to get started on it.

Any suggestions?

BTW, my weekend

work schedule requires about 32 hours of my time which is what is holding me up and preventing me from starting the

21 day program, and leaves me too exhausted to go out and approach, do exercises etc...

And I'm also in a

work enivornment where there are no women to approach either.

I've read that it doesn't work skipping a day

or two and picking up where you left off.

Any input on a workaround would be appreciated as I would really

like to try the DC program.

Thanks

TRock
04-06-2005, 04:54 PM
all you need for a confidence is

affrimations and attraction isn't a choice ebook by david d.

PHP 87
04-06-2005, 05:12 PM
Actually, I just ordered the

"Attraction Isn't a Choice" ebook from D'Angelo on eBay and am waiting on it.

Also, affirmations have a

limited effectivness, whereas the "Demonic Confidence" program is based on doing "real world" exercises out in the

field, not just "visualizing" or "telling" yourself thru affirmations that you are confident etc...

Not that

affirmations don't have their use, but they must be done on a regular or semi-regular basis, whereas the Demonic

Confidence program is purported to make the changes internal and permenant because the results come from real life

experiences - the experiences that you do in the field for 21 straight days which are not just visualized or

attempting to "hypnotize" yourself with affirmations and tyryng to convince yourself thru repetition of becoming

someone without actually doing it.

The Demonic Confidence program does indeed incorporate Affirmations and

Visualizations, but they also combine them with real world experineces and exercises.

If you do daily

affirmations for weeks telling yourself that you can hit a 90MPH Fastball thrown by Roger Clemens, it won't

work.

But if you go out and take batting practice for 21 straight days with the help of a batting coach,

starting with, for example, trying to hit a 40 MPH pitch and progressively working your way up to 90MPH, and using

postive visualizations/affirmations over those 21 days, which method would be more likely to get you the desired

result?

Again, I have not yet done the DC program due to the 21 consecutive day commitment it takes, but from

reviewing it and reading about it, it is unlike any other self-improvement program I've ever seen or heard

of.

It seems to go way beyond the usual NLP/Visualizations/Affirmations/"I am the Prize" mentality type of

thing.

TRock
04-07-2005, 07:47 PM
affirmations the ross jefferies

way is doesn't take any effort. substitute "You" for "I". say your affirmations it into a tape recorder with

conviction for 30 mins. listen to it atleast twice a day, doesn't matter if it's active or inactive listening as

long as your unconcious mind hears it. i've stopped listening to affirmations but i've learned to do mental

rehearsals and visualizations automatically, where it's become a mechanism, throughout the day when ever i feel my

inner game go below 200%.

that's true though no matter what you need real life experience.

btw if that's

your pic in the icon, you're a good looking guy. that's all the confidance you need.

PHP 87
04-07-2005, 08:17 PM
I too have the RJ Confidence tapes,

and there is some debate about whether "you" or "I" is more effective.

I too have made an affirmations tape

and listened to it, but didn't wasn't too impressed with the results so I haven't used it in a

while.

Also, I'm looking for the "Holy Grail" of self-confidence, so I'm going to give the DC program a

try.

BTW, the avatar pic is of "Eddie Haskell" from the old "Leave it to Beaver" TV show - LOL!
The guy

was real cocky and funny.

Also, I'm above average in looks, but even the best-looking guys, guys with money,

great physiques etc...don't get far without the right attitude and without confidence.

Pancho1188
04-07-2005, 08:22 PM
Also, I'm

above average in looks, but even the best-looking guys, guys with money, great physiques etc...don't get far

without the right attitude and without confidence.
I'll beat Holmes to the punch with this reply:

It

sure doesn't hurt.

TRock
04-07-2005, 08:44 PM
I too have the RJ

Confidence tapes, and there is some debate about whether "you" or "I" is more effective.

I too have made an

affirmations tape and listened to it, but didn't wasn't too impressed with the results so I haven't used it in a

while.

Also, I'm looking for the "Holy Grail" of self-confidence, so I'm going to give the DC program a try.

BTW, the avatar pic is of "Eddie Haskell" from the old "Leave it to Beaver" TV show - LOL!
The guy was real cocky

and funny.

Also, I'm above average in looks, but even the best-looking guys, guys with money, great physiques

etc...don't get far without the right attitude and without confidence.what kind of music do you listen too?

what kind of shows and movies are you into? that stuff plays a role in your life.
you're above average in looks,

do you dress stylishly? just by dressing stylishly and good body langage you will get tons of looks and eye contact

from women. the AI's should pump up your inner game even though that's kinda externally driven because you relie

on women to find you attactive. i think guys with weak inner game are guys that aren't in love with themselves.

some people would say i'm a narcasist, those people are right. i look at myself in the mirror and get a happy

feeling.

PHP 87
04-07-2005, 09:31 PM
I have good body language, dress

appropriately for the venue/occassion, but there is always going to be a guy or guys that's better looking, better

sense of style, more money, nicer car, more "social proof" etc...

Again, looks, money, clothes etc... will

only get you so far.

And those types of things tend to attract the wrong type of women (gold-diggers,

high-maintanence etc...)

But almost all women are universally attracted to an Alpha male and/or a man with

genuine confidence - not the "fake it until you make it" type of confidence.
Just about any woman can spot a

poser.

And I want my confidence to come from within and not from validation from others.

I'm happy

with who I am, but I want better for myself - much better.

I want to be able to be with 9's and 10's, and

not 9's and 10's just in the looks department either.

TRock
04-07-2005, 09:41 PM
I have good body

language, dress appropriately for the venue/occassion, but there is always going to be a guy or guys that's better

looking, better sense of style, more money, nicer car, more "social proof" etc...
not really when you're

a prefect human being like me you squash all these little ants.

Again, looks, money, clothes

etc... will only get you so far.

And those types of things tend to attract the wrong type of women

(gold-diggers, high-maintanence etc...)
you have to qualify chicks really hard and dump them if they don't

fit your standards

But almost all women are universally attracted to an Alpha male and/or a man

with genuine confidence - not the "fake it until you make it" type of confidence.
Just about any woman can spot a

poser.

And I want my confidence to come from within and not from validation from others.

I'm happy with who

I am, but I want better for myself - much better.

I want to be able to be with 9's and 10's, and not 9's and

10's just in the looks department either.inner game is inner game no matter how you develop it. i was just

giving how i developed my inner game.

PHP 87
04-07-2005, 10:05 PM
I qualify women all the

time:

"So, what do you have going for you other than your looks?"

Or asking "Are you single" as

opposed to "Do you have a boyfriend?"

Stuff like that.

I don't even waste my time with

high-maintanence, gold-digger types, unless it's an easy "hump and dump"

Still, that's time I could be

using to attract true quality women who are 9's and 10's on the inside and out.

Yeah, the guys with money,

nice clothes etc... ususally don't have "game" but the hard part is "getting your foot in the door" to blow those

guys out as most women will initially be attracted to the external aspects of these guys.

But it's funny

when it does happen - last month I was at a club and some guy that fits the description above was gaming a solid HB9

- buying her drinks etc...

I noticed that whenever she would take a sip of her drink, she would sneak a peek

my way, so I eventually went over and opened the set.

It was a mixed 3 set - 2 girls and the one

guy.

I totally ignored the HB9 and talked up the other two.

Within 20 minutes, HB9 bought me a drink

and an hour later I kissed closed her and number closed as well.

Tried to follow up, but she lives about 90

miles from me and our work schedules are totally opposite, and I sense she is somewhat materialistic, shallow,

high-maintanence etc...and I simply don't have the time for her.

Heck, with my current work schedule, and my

trying to get a side business going, I don't have time for much right now.

I disagree on internal game being

internal no matter what.

IMO, true, genuine confidence comes from within, and not validation from hot women,

although that definately gets the ball rolling.
And, we're not going to be young and good-looking all our lives.

;>)

I just turned 45, but I easily look a good 10-15 years younger and routinely date women in their

mid-20's although not as much as I'd like to.

My last g/f was 23, but I prefer them around 27-28 years

old.

I actually have a shitty cell phone pic I might post, but the quality is pretty bad.

This girl

actually sat on my lap at a lounge bar on New Years Eve.

I wrote a post about it here on another

thread.

I gamed her for about 5 minutes while me and my buddy were seated and she and her friend were

standing and she took a seat on my lap.

My buddy was shocked - the look on his face said it all as we just

got there 10 minutes earlier, and I already got a girl.

The ironic part about it was the same thing happened

last NYE at the same bar at the same table and all within about 10 minutes total to pick her up.

Zero to

french kissing in less than 10 minutes both times.
Think my confidence is high at this venue?
You know it

is.
Not to mention, the first time I went to this place about 20 years ago, me and a different friend pulled 2

girls out and F-closed them both the same night.
Went to a Motel and the whole 9 yards.

OK, I'm done

tooting my own horn.

Basically, my goal is to have total confidence at all times, to have a strong frame in

all situations, and not just with women.

Right now, If I'm in a bar type lounge (I don't waste time in the

"fancy dancy" type clubs as I feel they aren't the best environment to PU) that I'm familiar with, my frame and

game is strong, like I just described, but that's in an environment where I feel comfortable and confident based on

past, positive experiences in the same venue.

Again, my goal is to be "on" at all time in all situations and

not just with women.

PHP 87
04-08-2005, 12:39 AM
BTW, T-Rock, can you share some

wisdom about the "Attraction isn't a choice" ebook?

I just ordered it (no PayPal, so I had to pay by Money

Order so I wont be getting it for several days) but was wondering if you can share some of the positives along with

the negatives.

I have some of DeAngelo's stuff, and the C&F totally fits my persona, although I do have

trouble actually using it in the field with girls I've just met.

This is one of the reasons why I want to do

the Demonic Confidence program as well, to see if it can help me bridge my natural C&F to where I can use it in the

field with women I've just met who I do not yet feel comfortable enough to let that part of my persona come out to

play.

Max
04-08-2005, 05:37 AM
Here's how I see DD's products. The

guy must have spent thousands of $$ in learning the skills from the likes of RJ, Major Mark, and other NLP guys. Of

course, he's got some interesting insights scattered over his eBooks and DVD courses. But I'm afraid he doesn't

deal with core issues like getting rid of self-sabotaging mechanism and negative programming which obsturct your

path to mastery in any profound depth.
Thus, though his books and courses sound spot-on when fiest reading or

listening to them, but they seem too superficial to effect any permanent bullet-proof transformation to become a

'natural'. No flames intended. Just my two cents.

TRock
04-08-2005, 09:31 AM
my inner game was never rock

bottom except for when i was LBJF by this girl around this time last year. besides that period i always had a decent

inner game throughout life. so dyd products was able to helped me out. but it all comes down transforming yourself

in the field not behind a computer screen or in a book. i purposely go out in public and get emotionally

uncomfortable by being some place i don't want to be and say retarded stuff so people will notice me.

for

20 bucks AAIAC isn't a bad investment. i've only read it once but it's a repeat of everything in his newsletter

that's he's developed since the origninal dyd ebook. the good thing is all the information is lumped up in one

spot so you don't have to spend a year reading his newsletters to pick up some golden nuggets of inormation. the

reason you don't feel comfortable is you're not relaxed (am i stating the obvious?). learn relaxing techniques. or

for me the day after i do an all nighter or only had a few hours of sleep, i have they zen like psychosis. i feel

like keanu reeves in the matrix and all my social interactions always go right, ultimate frame control.

david

d's best information is actually in his interview series. if you want to be up the mind sets of somebody who is

really good with women, the interview series is where it's at. if you're not able to interact with naturals, the

interview series is the next closest thing.

Holmes
04-08-2005, 11:11 AM
david d's best

information is actually in his interview series.

I totally agree there.

The interviews with

Ben, Brent, and Stephen are particularly good.

TRock
04-08-2005, 01:07 PM
Here's how I see DD's

products. The guy must have spent thousands of $$ in learning the skills from the likes of RJ, Major Mark, and other

NLP guys. Of course, he's got some interesting insights scattered over his eBooks and DVD courses. But I'm afraid

he doesn't deal with core issues like getting rid of self-sabotaging mechanism and negative programming which

obsturct your path to mastery in any profound depth.
Thus, though his books and courses sound spot-on when fiest

reading or listening to them, but they seem too superficial to effect any permanent bullet-proof transformation to

become a 'natural'. No flames intended. Just my two cents.
good post from masf:

I have been thinking about how best to help people

in the community, and
what they really need, and three categories of guy have stood out, each with
specific

different levels of skill, attitude, and thus with different things
they need to do.

Let me know if you agree

with this broad categorisations... Which do you fit
in? Do you think you fit into more than one category?

1 -

Social Retards. Guys with massive social phobias, fear of physical
intimacy, personality disorders, virgins at

ages well past the social norm.
These guys need counselling to deal with other issues in their life before
they

should even think about picking up girls.

2 - Normal Guys. Guys who have had one or two girlfriends, maybe lost

their
virginity slightly late but have active social lives and just don't
understand women. These guys should

absorb all the Double Your Dating
material they can get their hands on, and then maybe take a workshop.

3 -

Pick-Up Artists. These guys can get girlfriends, are getting laid with
a new girl every couple of months. They

love women and are finding new and
ingenious ways to communicate their value to women. Info on threesomes,

PUAs ("]MLTRs[/url], other advanced topics are valuable to them for improving their art.

I think the main

problem with mASF is that Social Retards are trying
techniques that will only work for Normal Guys. eg trying to

cold approach
when you have severe emotional issues. It's a waste of time when you
haven't dealt with your

internal issues.

Also it bugs me that the Pick-Up Artists are probably being turned off from
mASF by too many

posts from Social Retards and the more clueless Normal
Guys. e.g. if the Advanced Forum was restricted to certain

members that
might improve things. [url=") are constantly innovating and improving the
technologies,

and when they post about it here it's often shot down or
disrupted.

Magnus

Holmes
04-08-2005, 10:09 PM
I'm

sure he means that in a nice way.

belgareth
04-09-2005, 02:15 AM
The guy has a

very limited and self centered view of the world.

mishazerg
04-06-2006, 11:06 AM
Hi@ll!

I need

help from the creator of Domenic Confidence because i failed at the first day of the program!
Who know his email

address? Who can give it to me?
Please, its serious!

PHP 87
04-06-2006, 08:11 PM
Hi@ll!

I need help from the creator of Domenic Confidence because i failed at

the first day of the program!
Who know his email address? Who can give it to me?
Please, its

serious!

Could you be more specific at how you failed?

The first day of the program consists

mostly of asking women the time of day.

mishazerg
04-07-2006, 04:10 AM
Could you be more

specific at how you failed?
Hi, at the first day i went to the city and began to ask people for the time,

but I couldn't ask good looking women in my age ( I´m 19 years old and I´m looking good).., I asked perhaps 20

people in 50 minutes. All the time i was thinking that it is crazy to ask people for time because, everyone has

a mobile phone, also i was thinking about what the people behind me would think if I just ask every minute a girl

for time. I was a afraid that someone who knows me would see how I´m running across the city, like crazy and asking

girls / people for the time. At the second day all this fears were stronger than me, because I were wearing a watch

and I just asked 5 people in 2 hours, i was fighting with my self and i loosed....
I think that my situation is a

little bit hopeless... :sad:

PHP 87
04-07-2006, 06:12 PM
Hi, at the first

day i went to the city and began to ask people for the time, but I couldn't ask good looking women in my age ( I´m

19 years old and I´m looking good).., I asked perhaps 20 people in 50 minutes. All the time i was thinking that

it is crazy to ask people for time because, everyone has a mobile phone, also i was thinking about what the people

behind me would think if I just ask every minute a girl for time. I was a afraid that someone who knows me would

see how I´m running across the city, like crazy and asking girls / people for the time. At the second day all this

fears were stronger than me, because I were wearing a watch and I just asked 5 people in 2 hours, i was fighting

with my self and i loosed....
I think that my situation is a little bit hopeless... :sad:

1) Stop

with the Negative self-talk, as that is your biggest enemy.

2) Stop caring about what other people think. Do

they have any control/effect on your life? Only if YOU let them. You'll never see them again anyways, so the hell

with what they say or think or do.
Someday, we will all be wormfood - do you think it matters what complete

strangers think of you for asking someone the time?
Hell, they probably don't even notice, let alone

care.

3) If you can't ask good-looking women, start out with not-so-good-looking women and work your way

up.

4) The fact that it is hard for you means that you will get fantastic results from the program, as you

are expanding your comfort zone.
Just think how great you will feel after you've completed the

exercise(s)

5) Pretend that it's a game, or that it's part of your job to ask hot women the time of day, or

even that you are acting in a play or a movie - Have fun with it. Again, make it a game - Try to guess in advance

what brand or color watch she is wearing, or what brand of cell phone she has, or whatever you want.

6) Set

up a reward/punishment system, where if you fail, it will cost you money. Maybe make a bet with a friend, or donate

some money to charity if you fail. Or maybe not allow yourself to go home until you've successfully completed that

day's exercise.
The night before, write down the next days exercise on a small card and read it and keep it in

your pocket so you can have it with you all the time to read and remind yourself of your goal.
If you are feeling

hesitant, reach into your pocket and feel the card, remind yourself of what you are doing and why, and how much

better your life will soon be.

Also, reward yourself when you do successfully complete that days exercise,

although the feeling of confidence and accomplishment will be a great reward,

7) Remind yourself of the

benifits of completing the exercises will be, and how you will no longer be apprehensive and non-confident in social

situations, especially with women.

8) Don't hesitate when doing the exercises, because you will only talk

yourself out of doing them. Use the "3 second rule" which if you're not familiar with, means to not hesitate and to

just go and do it. If you don't, you will only talk yourself out of it.

Here is Archer's email, although he

will probably give you similiar advice: archersloan@yahoo.com

Good Luck, and let me know how

you're progressing.

mishazerg
04-08-2006, 05:12 AM
Hi PHP 87! Thx for your mail,

but it don´t help me, because all you said i already tried. Anyway thx.
I know the theories very well. But there

is something in me that always says no to my rational side... I will describe now how I acted, perhaps I made a

mistake... And perhaps you or somebody else have an idea how to act!

1) I said to me that I´m great etc. ,that

I´better looking than the girls I ask :-) but it didn´t work
2) I know that nobody cares about what I´m doing, Why

should they? I realized that, but it didn´t work..
3) At the first day it help a little, but not much
4) I was

thinking that the whole program will change my life, that I´m doing it for me and for nobody else but i´t didn't

work...
5) didn´t helped
6) I said to me that if i do this program its like winning a millions of $$$ in lotto,

because this exercise is for me, it helped a little but not really much
7) I did, and it didn´t helped
8) I know

what you are talking about but this wasn´t the problem, the problem was the exercise...
9) I also tried the

opposite of all this, I tried to: "not to think",but this variant didn´t worked too...

So i stopped the program

after the second Day....
I´m now thinking about to restart in three days, but I´m not sure how I could make

anything better...
Like you see, I tried already all tricks, but it didn´t worked.
I don´t know how I could make

it better for the second time...
If you have some ideas or somebody else please write !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PHP 87
04-08-2006, 08:39 PM
Sounds like you are making a bunch

of excuses not to succeed.

Grow a pair and start doing the exercises.

No excuses, no talking yourself

out of it.

No one is going to do them for you.

slick
04-10-2006, 08:18 AM
im ordering superconfidence off

him soon, its a 10 day course instead of 21, maybe you could start out with that one. Ive got demonic confidence

but never finished the whole thing due to other commitments.

Netghost56
04-12-2006, 12:51 PM
I'm nearly finished with

"Without Embarassment" by Michael Pilinski and I'd recommend it to anyone just starting out.

As for Archer

Sloan, his pheromone CD isn't that bad...I have Demonic Confidence but haven't had the time available for it. Plus

so many guys have bombed out on it, I'm kinda nervous about trying it.

There's a CD set called "The Sedona

Method" which I haven't listened to yet, but hear it's in demand.

Another author I've been recommended to

read is Dr. Paul. He has several books- "Mind OS" is by far the most popular.

metroman
04-22-2006, 02:51 PM
im ordering

superconfidence off him soon, its a 10 day course instead of 21, maybe you could start out with that one. Ive got

demonic confidence but never finished the whole thing due to other commitments.

I'm going to get

Superconfidence as well. I also had Demonic Confidence & never finished it. It's really hard to find the time

over 21 consecutive days.

What I heard with Superconfidence is that the days don't have to be consecutive

either. So that will also help.

Iaskalotof?'s
07-24-2006, 08:58 PM
I'm

nearly finished with "Without Embarassment" by Michael Pilinski and I'd recommend it to anyone just starting out.

As for Archer Sloan, his pheromone CD isn't that bad...I have Demonic Confidence but haven't had the time

available for it. Plus so many guys have bombed out on it, I'm kinda nervous about trying it.

There's a CD set

called "The Sedona Method" which I haven't listened to yet, but hear it's in demand.

Another author I've

been recommended to read is Dr. Paul. He has several books- "Mind OS" is by far the most popular.

Hey do

you have a link to "Without Embarrasment"?

Iaskalotof?'s
07-24-2006, 09:00 PM
Nevermind,Amazon for the

win!

Bandit
09-15-2006, 12:15 AM
Hello everyone, sorry to reopen

this old thread, has anyone here ordered Archer new product, "Super Confidence"? I have but have been waiting for

at least 5 weeks and have got nothing so far, was wondering what other people's experiences are with him. Any

feedback would be greatly appreciated,

Bandit

Netghost56
09-15-2006, 04:58 AM
I've got it but haven't

listened to it. It's supposed to be a condensed, tamer version of DC.

Bandit
09-15-2006, 06:42 AM
Yeah, i've heard really good

things about it, but he hasnt sent it after 5 weeks! :s, Did you receive yours alright Netghost?

slick
09-15-2006, 09:37 AM
i had it within a week, archers

delivery times has got a lot quicker, i would give him a email

Netghost56
09-15-2006, 08:40 PM
One of them- either DC or SC-

has a bad track. I've emailed some guys and they told me what that track is supposed to be (the directions) but

other than that I guess they're fine. I haven't listened to either of them, personally.

Bandit
09-20-2006, 05:12 AM
One of them-

either DC or SC- has a bad track. I've emailed some guys and they told me what that track is supposed to be (the

directions) but other than that I guess they're fine. I haven't listened to either of them, personally.

What do you mean by bad track?

Netghost56
09-20-2006, 07:08 AM
it plays fine halfway, then

the sound drops off.

valmont
09-21-2006, 07:46 AM
Stop with this, already! Tapes, cd's, experiments...There's only one item you need to learn how to

seduce women; I bought it five years ago and IT CHANGED MY LIFE! Its a book called The Art Of Seduction by Robert

Greene! I only had it a few months, when it enabled me to seduce a woman who phoned my telephone no. by mistake! A

few weeks later, she invited me "up" to stay the weekend!

InternationalPlayboy
07-24-2008, 08:58 PM
Interesting that the

now deleted post that prompted a new message email to my inbox mentioned the writer (spammer?) just took up Demonic

Confidence as if he recently got it from Sloan. The owner of that program, Lucas West, broke his affiliation with

Archer Sloan a couple of years ago.

LoveJunkie
07-24-2008, 10:16 PM
Hi playboy,

I did

recently take up the Demonic Confidence program. It was an older version of the home study course. Lots of fun

though.

LoveJunkie