PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here.

Ismail
07-24-2004, 02:14 PM
Hi Everyone!

Im a 23

year old,5`3 and 125 pounder male.

About a year ago i bought Primal Instinct,and to be honest it didnt work:sad:

I have been lurking on this forum lately,and see that a lot of people have had succses with pheros,my Q is then

are you guys and gals sure that the pheros work?Cant it just be mentaly?That you only think the pheros work,but in

reality they dont?

Friendly1
07-24-2004, 02:24 PM
Pheromones work. But they only

do a certain job. You didn't tell us what your expectations were, how much you used, or what kind of situations

you used them in.

I am wearing blue jeans, a grey polo shirt, and running shoes right now. The jeans are a

little tight. Based on past experience, I am pretty sure I could put on four sprays of The Edge, my best cologne,

go down to the mall, and be ignored by the vast majority of women there today.

On the other hand, if I were to

put on a nice pair of slacks, my Italian leather shoes, and maybe keep the polo shirt or replace it with something a

little spiffier, I should get plenty of eye contact.

But then, eye contact doesn't necessarily translate into

opening conversations. I would still probably have to say something to anyone who exchanges looks with me and

indicates she is interested. And if the situation isn't right, well, so it goes.

I would do better by sitting

in a restaurant when things are not so busy and seeing which servers check me out. I've had a whole string of them

come, one by one, to look at me when I was dressed my best. And then they have ignored me in droves when I was

dressed down.

I can tease the girls and get a good conversation going. I can also open my mouth and say

something totally stupid and just get a "Get lost, Bozo" look.

It all depends on what YOU do. The pheromones

make it easier to do things, but they don't make women throw themselves at you.

SOMETIMES you'll get some

unexpected contact. But you cannot count on it.

If you don't know how to recognize and capitalize on an

opportunity, all the pheromones in the world won't help you.

Ismail
07-24-2004, 02:32 PM
Yo bro!

Sorry for not puting

enough info:(

I dress usualy well when i go out,i make sure im well groomed on my PU days.I ahve no problems

talking and makeing eye contact and such.The thing that i was looking for from pheromones was that i thought the

girls would step and coment me instead of the other way.

a.k.a.
07-24-2004, 02:45 PM
i thought the girls

would step and coment me instead of the other way.

That rarely hapens. But there should be SOME kind

of noticable effect (good or bad) with something as strong as PI.
How much cologne did you apply?

Ismail
07-24-2004, 02:48 PM
the first time i applyed 1

drop,then 2,then 3....etc. for each day,after the 4th day,i threw the PI.

a.k.a.
07-24-2004, 02:54 PM
the first time i

applyed 1 drop,then 2,then 3....etc. for each day,after the 4th day,i threw the PI.
Oops. I asked how

much COLOGNE you applied (as a cover), not how much PI. But that's OK, because now I get the picture.
You give

up too easy.

Ismail
07-24-2004, 02:58 PM
I use 2 sprays of polo sport or

any other famouse parfume that i have.

Cavalry_414
07-24-2004, 03:34 PM
Anyone have any thoughts on

using straight phero concentrates like PI or Wagg in the atomizer. Here is why I ask: I've read (other places) not

to "atomize" pheros and to either put them on straight or mix them in solution w/a cologne. The instructions from

Athena 10x is one of the sources for this and no reason was given. I'm just wondering if there is any validity

because it of course contradicts many methods I read here. Any thoughts, or has anyone heard this? By the way,

Athena 10x was my first hero purchase a couple years ago and I had zero results, ever. I'm just starting back up

trying new products I bought here for about the last 5 months.

Ultimately, I believe pheros do half of the

work and getting attention. But we need to do the rest (be outgoing, smile, open doors etc.) I personally need to

pay closure attention to peoples body language and smiles. In the hustle and bustle of busy days it's easy to

forget to pay attention to the little things to see if the pheros are working as it's not always in the back of my

mind that I'm wearing them.

The current mix I'm field testing is 1 drop of PI:2 drops WAGG undiluted and

applied with atomizer, with half a pack of SOE (unscented) and then a cover smell. Post what you all think or know

re: straight concentate in the atomizer. TAKE CARE!

CptKipling
07-24-2004, 05:15 PM
Oops. I asked how

much COLOGNE you applied (as a cover), not how much PI. But that's OK, because now I get the picture.
You give up

too easy.
Uhuh! 4 days is hardly a fair trial. I couldn't say for certain that I would see a dramatic hit

with 4 days of use, and I've been using pheros for years!

If there is any doubt over whether pheros work or

not, just check out some of the studies recently posted here.

Anyone have any thoughts on

using straight phero concentrates like PI or Wagg in the atomizer. Here is why I ask: I've read (other places) not

to "atomize" pheros and to either put them on straight or mix them in solution w/a cologne. The instructions from

Athena 10x is one of the sources for this and no reason was given. I'm just wondering if there is any validity

because it of course contradicts many methods I read here. Any thoughts, or has anyone heard this? By the way,

Athena 10x was my first hero purchase a couple years ago and I had zero results, ever. I'm just starting back up

trying new products I bought here for about the last 5 months.
I'm not sure I know exactly what you are

saying...perhaps you are reading too much into the Athena statement (as in they were only talking about their

product).

I DEFINATELY wouldn't try and wear a spray of undiluted PI, that would be a major -none OD for me.

You would be far better off either applying them straight (but sparingly), or diluting them. But it completely

depends on the product, check out the reference material at

www.pherolibrary.com (http://www.pherolibrary.com) for more info. For your PI:WAGG mix, consider just

applying a few dabs from your atomiser.

Ismail
07-25-2004, 01:51 AM
Thanks for the replys!!!

Im

gonna post a new thread asking about witch pheros may suit me.

Friendly1
07-25-2004, 08:26 AM
Thanks for the

replys!!!

Im gonna post a new thread asking about witch pheros may suit me.Why not describe a recent

encounter with someone you were hoping for noticeable effects from? Describe what you did and what she did. Not just

what you both said, but how you both moved, etc.

Be as detailed as possible.

Ismail
07-25-2004, 09:11 AM
Why not describe

a recent encounter with someone you were hoping for noticeable effects from? Describe what you did and what she did.

Not just what you both said, but how you both moved, etc.

Be as detailed as possible.
I will do this

later tonight or tomorrow:)