PDA

View Full Version : Checkout not working

cuddlebear
07-24-2004, 01:12 PM
Just tried to

put in an order but when I tried to checkout I got the "this page cannot be displayed" screen ... happened twice in

a row ...

Anyone else having trouble buying?

Bruce
07-24-2004, 01:27 PM
Cuddles,

Did you get that

right when you pushed the "checkout" button? IE: very first step?

B

cuddlebear
07-24-2004, 02:46 PM
Yes ... I checked the items I

wanted in my cart and pushed Checkout, which brought me to the "page cannot be displayed" screen .. I immediately

did it over and got the same result.

cuddlebear
07-24-2004, 02:58 PM
Just tried a third time .. no

luck same problem ...

cuddlebear
07-25-2004, 07:54 AM
Thought I'd give it another

shot this morning, but same deal ... can't buy ... well, I'll keep trying ... I know I asked before, but is anyone

else having the same problem??

cuddlebear
07-25-2004, 08:25 AM
So used to ordering online

that it just dawned on me that I could pick up my phone and call my friendly LS rep and order it that way

:p

I asked the rep if she had gotten any other calls saying the checkout wasn't working, she said no, so

maybe it's just this bear, but anyway, I got my order in and should be OK now. Doesn't sound like it's affecting

anyone else ...

:)

oscar
07-25-2004, 08:51 AM
cuddles,

I just did a test buy

for a bottle of Chikara and as long as I filled out the required fields such as the shipping option etc. it seemed

to work fine. I took it right up to where it asked for my credit card before I bailed out.

Are you signing in

to your account over there?

O :)

cuddlebear
07-25-2004, 12:59 PM
Maybe I just don't know what

I'm doing with the new store. I went to the home page, clicked on "Manufacturer", chose my "company", got a list

of the products under that heading, put some in my cart, went to click on "checkout" and then just got "this page

cannot be displayed"

Later on, I tried again and couldn't even click the "buy now" to put something in my

cart, oh well maybe it's my computer, but anyway, I did get the order in by phone.

:)