PDA

View Full Version : Help with Realm

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2001, 07:46 PM
Has anyone been able to get the spray cap off?

oscar
10-22-2001, 02:44 PM
CT,

I haven\'t been able to. And I\'m guessing that if you DO manage to get the top off, you\'ve compromised the bottle for good.

Try spraying it into a tumbler-sized glass. Measure it out and punch it up with whatever you\'re adding using eyedroppers or an infant medicine syringe. Then put it into a small atomizer. This works for me.

What are you planning to add?

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2001, 07:43 PM
I was thinking of adding NPA to it. Just to give it a little kickstart images/icons/laugh.gif Thanks for the reply!

oscar
10-27-2001, 06:30 AM
CT,

I just gave it another try and got the Realm sprayer off pretty easily after all.

Grab hold of the black collar ring below the spray button. Without twisting the spray button, turn the collar ring a few times to loosen it up. It won\'t unscrew. Then, WHILE TURNING, pull the collar ring off. One of those rubber jar opener things might help add to your grip, or even a rubber band. Don\'t use pliers! It may crush the ring as it comes off!

Under the collar ring is a plastic cap that\'s part of the sprayer assembly. This can be easily pried off with your thumbnail. Entire sprayer assembly can then be removed. Just reverse procedure to re-seal, remembering to turn the collar ring while pushing it down.The ring is wider at one end, that end goes down.

I\'ve tried this with other cologne bottles with no results or worse, sprayer damage. Guess I didn\'t try hard enough on the Realm last time. images/icons/crazy.gif

Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif